Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? (1137 Views)

Differences Between An Entrepreneur And A Hustler / Excuses That Keeps Us From Becoming Successful / Entrepreneurs What Has Kept You Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by delln(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
I have seen it all, in my many years of business relationships, so many people start a business only to see it crumble after a while. But there are some other people who despite all the challenges and odds, are still striving hard and making it.

Are you one of those making it as an entrepreneur? please share with someone what your driving force has been over the years.. Your thoughts might revive someone today...
Re: What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by Malubi(m): 5:59am On Jul 12, 2013
Good One, please waiting for reply from the house.
Re: What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by delln(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2013
There is a force behind any kind of success, unfortunately, not everyone is succeeding in business or as an entrepreneur today because they have no knowledge of the force that brings about success. Just like in life, there is always a hurdle to overcome before real success can be said to have been achieved. I still want to know, what is the driving force behind your success as an entrepreneur. Lots of people would want to learn from your experience, that is what this thread is all about-to help someone overcome business challenges and move on to succeed.

Please tell us how you stay motivated and focused to your goal....
Re: What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by delln(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Still waiting to hear from you guys, you will be amazed at how helpful your tips will assist someone in this forum. Lets learn from each other through your thoughts.
Re: What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by Tmex(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
For any business to be flourishing it has a whole lot to do with intererst,as interest is that thing which drives success, if u will agree with me that people like seun osewa of NL and mark of FB and some others do what they are doing based on the interest they have with no idea of it bn as lucrative as it is ,but this interest later turns to a means of livelihood cos if you don't have interest in wot u re doing u could get pissed off easily.
Re: What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by delln(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
I agree totally with you, another word for interest as it is used in your post here is "PASSION". Passion is the single most important factor that keeps you going in the midst of all odds. Passion is the driving force behind any success achieved in whatever sphere of life.

The greatest question on the lips of many now is how to cultivate passion? as time goes on in subsequent post here, I will be dwelling more on cultivating passion and sustaining it.
Re: What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by Kdodo: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
My driving force has been the fear of poverty. I know where i am coming from. The pain of ones inability to meet basic family financial needs set me on the run everyday, and i have been doing that for some years now. I may not say i am a success yet as some may term success but i am sure that i am not a failure.
Re: What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by delln(m): 3:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks for sharing Kdodo, may the Almighty perfect your plans. But I want you to know that the things we fear most are those that happen to us. Remember what Job said: the thing I fear most have come upon me.

I will advice any one reading this piece to henceforth change the mentality of thinking negatively!

Everything we will become in life success or failure starts from our mind. Our thoughts are energies capable of creating what we imagine. Hence once we focus our thought on any object, it becomes a reality.

Stop thinking about poverty as from today, only direct your mind on anything you want and you will be amazed at how nature will bring it in being for you. Your thought has the capacity to create anything you thing about. Focus your thought on positive things and only positive things you will get.

I hope this has blessed someone today?

More comments are awaited please, keep sharing your driving force so that others may learn.
Re: What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by bigx(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2013
Re: What Is The Force That Keeps You Going As An Entrepreneur? by delln(m): 5:08am On Jul 22, 2013
The fear of God is another concept that every entrepreneur should imbibe. Once you have the fear of God or your business founded on the fear of the Almighty, there will be no room for cutting corners or short changing people here and there. The hallmark of ever successful business person is their ability to imbibe the fear of God into their operations. Anyone with a contrary view should please state it here...

(1) (Reply)

Our Youwin Mentorship Timeline Is On.....dont Be Left Out / Convert Word Documents To PDF (tutorial) / I don't want to remain a teacher in 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.