Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

How Do I Make It Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make It Work. (1111 Views)

Nigerians And African Americans Dating-- Can It Work? / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make It Work. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Just need your advice, i've got too many ladies around me, visiting me, 80% of contact are ladies, i flow well with ladies than guy and am in a relationship, how do i make my relationship work without distraction.
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by MrCork: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Elbizzcklinz: Just need your advice, i've got too many ladies around me, visiting me, 80% of contact are ladies, i flow well with ladies than guy and am in a relationship, how do i make my relationship work without distraction.

..brother dont worrry i will help u...juss drive them away if they Nigerian but if they darksin..call police! angry
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by 190: 4:13am On Jul 12, 2013
grin grin grin coky joe grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Mynd44: 4:58am On Jul 12, 2013
You can make it work by always remembering that you have a GF when they come around
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2013
They already knew that i have a girlfriend/fiancee but they don't care...when ever am indoor i get the first ring on my bell, i'll open, it's a female friend till i'll have up to three diff female friends around me, it's getting much and people are saying all sort of irritating stuffs but am an innocent person. I can't end my friendship with them, i don't want to destroy my relationship.
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by iyobs7(f): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2013
Elbizzcklinz: They already knew that i have a girlfriend/fiancee but they don't care...when ever am indoor i get the first ring on my bell, i'll open, it's a female friend till i'll have up to three diff female friends around me, it's getting much and people are saying all sort of irritating stuffs but am an innocent person. I can't end my friendship with them, i don't want to destroy my relationship.

Its obvious u want them around u and u dont have the guts to tell them to keep off
Dont worry I just pray ur GF has 80% of her contacts as guys and they should always
visit her apartment and I also pray that she refuse to end her FRIENDSHIP with them
Total and arrant nansense
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2013
iyobs7:

Its obvious u want them around u and u dont have the guts to tell them to keep off
Dont worry I just pray ur GF has 80% of her contacts as guys and they should always
visit her apartment and I also pray that she refuse to end her FRIENDSHIP with them
Total and arrant nansense
i see, you have a point there, there something i need to do:->
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by k2039: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2013
Cut them loose.
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2013
Elbizzcklinz:
i see, you have a point there, there something i need to do:->
You need to choose
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Cholls(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Invite all of them to your place and Jaz there drink grin
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cholls: Invite all of them to your place and Jaz there drink grin
lol that sounds funny, i need to get something good, encouraging, and so easy to do that might not attract hatred.
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Smartiegurl(f): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Invite me!!!
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by kreamidiva(f): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Y don't u just tell them u're involved with someone and that ur relationship with dem is putting serious strain on ur relationship with ur fiancee.they'll understand.then whatever it is that u give dem,stop giving it to dem n see if they'll delete....goodluck
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:50am On Jul 13, 2013
Smartie gurl: Invite me!!!
lol you're funny, sure you're gonna add pepper to injury...lmao just saying.
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2013
kreami diva: Y don't u just tell them u're involved with someone and that ur relationship with dem is putting serious strain on ur relationship with ur fiancee.they'll understand.then whatever it is that u give dem,stop giving it to dem n see if they'll delete....goodluck
there's no harm in trying, am gonna use that technique, let's see if they don't find it offensive, i hate making someone feel guilty.
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Smartiegurl(f): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2013
Elbizzcklinz: lol you're funny, sure you're gonna add pepper to injury...lmao just saying.
huh? Ofcourse not, I'm only coming to pray....
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Smartie gurl: huh? Ofcourse not, I'm only coming to pray....
lol, how prayerful are you, 5%, 20%...tell me?
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2013
Direct some of them to me grin grin
Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2013
R2bees: Direct some of them to me grin grin
you think that will do any good or worsen it. I better not dream of your idea.

Re: How Do I Make It Work. by obo389(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
190: grin grin grin coky joe grin grin grin
..brother dont worrry i will help u...juss drive them away if they Nigerian but if they darksin..call police! angry
wink
nairaland 2 crase bois

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make It Work. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
obo389: ..brother dont worrry i will help u...juss drive them away if they Nigerian but if they darksin..call police! angry
wink
nairaland 2 crase bois
...making some one feel guilty for being your friend... It seems rude.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Men Keep From Women / Do You Have An Ex - Best Friend Or Friend??? Why Did You Write Him/her Off / WHY DID YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE IS SPOILING YOU WITH SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.