Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (522149 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
kayez:
Hello house, please help me save my car it's a C240 2002. She's a sweet ride. I did change of front break pads and rotor. However, before the change two(2) malfunction display popped up. 1. BRAKE ASSIST SYSTEM VISIT WORKSHOP and 2. ESP. After the change the messages remained then a third one popped up 3. BRAKE LINING WEAR VISIT WORKSHOP. PLEASE Gentlemen can you assist me with possible next steps. PLEASE!!!

I can't find a STAR scanner in Yenagoa. But if you know anywhere in Warri or PH?

What other options do I have. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

NB: The MB thread is almost irresponsive ATM I think the guys are hustling for the embers months wink wink cheesy grin grin

Chucks has a scanner in PH contact him on 07017081067
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by FelixGodwin: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
HELLO FELLOW 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!!
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nigeriancuban: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2015
FelixGodwin:
HELLO FELLOW 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!! 
lol you are very funny ,youean one show put his life on a Nigerian made car,can you mention any original thing made by nieria?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nigeriancuban: 12:17am On Oct 07, 2015
pls someone should help me male a wise discission between buying a Nissan or a Honda,,,already have a Toyota if that's what someone will say to me,,,I mean it rrms of cost maintainanance. and fuel consumption
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Intrepid01(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Hi Guys, Please I need to change the bumper of my car.
It's a 2009 Toyota Corolla Sport.
Is there anybody here that knows how much they sell Tokunbo?
I want to be sure of the price range cos I don't trust this mechanics.

Thanks.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by mechanics(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Intrepid01:
Hi Guys, Please I need to change the bumper of my car.
It's a 2009 Toyota Corolla Sport.
Is there anybody here that knows how much they sell Tokunbo?
I want to be sure of the price range cos I don't trust this mechanics.

Thanks.
lolz, go to d market and ask 4 d price, d cheap one, u go 4 it.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Intrepid01(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
mechanics:
lolz, go to d market and ask 4 d price, d cheap one, u go 4 it.

Bros If you know just help me. thanks.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by okaforu(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nigeriancuban: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
pls all why the hell has pegeout decided to live like blackberry and union bank,or are their owners in anyway related?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by lomy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
We pay claims in 3 days.. our premium is affordable.. we're the first insurance company to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. We are Cornerstone Insurance plc. Call or email.. 07053558277 and Uopurum@cornerstone.com.ng
Thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello everyone
Am a jjc when it comes to cars so pls bear with my description
I drive a Honda accord bullet but noticed today dat it was impossible if not difficult to change my gear to 3 at standstill. I mean d car is on but wont go into the third gear at standstill but all other gears shift. Please is dia normal? Would appreciate your reply
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by abuhubaidah: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Please where can I get the headlamp for lexus RX300 2000model..am in lagos
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigeriancuban:
pls someone should help me male a wise discission between buying a Nissan or a Honda,,,already have a Toyota if that's what someone will say to me,,,I mean it rrms of cost maintainanance. and fuel consumption

Buy another toyota grin grin

[size=1pt]kingreign[/size]
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nigeriancuban: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Buy another toyota grin grin

[size=1pt]kingreign[/size]
for real? so why would you recommend two Toyota rides instead putting me on a diverse part to another ride?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by MadCow1: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigeriancuban:
for real? so why would you recommend two Toyota rides instead putting me on a diverse part to another ride?

Toyota makes really cool whips.. Except the Camry.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigeriancuban:

You have complaints about the first?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Go for the Asian Camry' they're uber cool.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigeriancuban:

Buy more Toyotas joor.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nigeriancuban: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
kingreign:

Buy more Toyotas joor.
I know toyata can be very economical and simple to handle but some other machines like BMW and Benz can offer more,what do you think?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nigeriancuban: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
MadCow1:

yea I agree ,especially that one named big-for-nothing,the engineer in charge of making that bran should be blindfolded and seriously flogged with horse whip
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by MadCow1: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigeriancuban:
yea I agree ,especially that one named big-for-nothing,the engineer in charge of making that bran should be blindfolded and seriously flogged with horse whip

Fhuck Flogging the dude, just shoot him dead.

That particular Camry look like it was designed by the class idiiot in a Kindergarten school for reetard babies.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigeriancuban:

Fortunately or unfortunately, that VX30 big for something camry, was a very well engineered vehicle... Better engineered than the VX40 muscle camry. The VX30 has a better reliability rating.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigeriancuban:
I know toyata can be very economical and simple to handle but some other machines like BMW and Benz can offer more,what do you think?

Benz, I might agree, BMW, nahhhh.... It only know speed speed speed.... Unreliable speed machine
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nigeriancuban: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
kingreign:

Benz, I might agree, BMW, nahhhh.... It only know speed speed speed.... Unreliable speed machine
I don't actually believe all cars don't have speed although some can be worse than snail baba though but actually its not like you wanna run our car off a bridge or something but I really believe German cars and their balance is off the chat too
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
nigeriancuban:
I don't actually believe all cars don't have speed although some can be worse than snail baba though but actually its not like you wanna run our car off a bridge or something but I really believe German cars and their balance is off the chat too

everything in a car that relates to movement and stability is tuned either sport or comfort while some are left inbetween.
A camry can do 200km/h and wont go off the road except a novice is behind the wheel. However, its not nice running at such speeds in Nigeria.

Toyota tune their suspension and steering towards comfort and not sports, hence that light uneasy feel when doing high speeds. That said, go drive a GS350 lexus and tell me how it feels.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nigeriancuban: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
chimexview:
I want to get a camry 99 model aka tiny light..plz I need advice on weda to buy V6 or i4? Its actually my first ride and I want to hv a good driving experience. Thanks in advance
nice piece of machine to handle and quite economical though but not exactly a very good driving experience from my own view though
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Akinbaba(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
I have a Camry i just bought like 6 wks ago, when i start the engine after parking it for 4 - 5 days it smokes for like 20 secs then stops and i just serviced it like a month ago.Please advise, is the engine wearing out already?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Meeky(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2015
please how much does a golf 4 cost.both with automatic and manual gear transmission
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Lexino: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
i need a clean Nigerian used mercedes 190e, so if you have one add me up on whatsapp 08063880959.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by val15: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Between 2005 Hyundai santa fe and 2004 Mazda 6.which one is better and why
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Lexino: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
mercedes190e on my mind, serious about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.