Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! (14719 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / "Nearly Saved But " By (mfmteam1930) A Tract On Dressing / If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bidam:

If you can't show me,then you have no case sire.

You can see that his only evidence is that he heard it cited by someone, and this is what they base their convictions on. shocked
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by DrummaBoy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bidam: If you can't show me,then you have no case sire.
OLAADEGBU:

You can see that his only evidence is that he heard it cited by someone, and this is what they base their convictions on. shocked

Well, so as not to derail Goshen's thread and turn it into another tithe waring thread, I have opened a new thread to answer you both and you will do well to refer there (or forever remain silent on the matter):

https://www.nairaland.com/1358083/quotations-reputable-men-god-against#16785635

1 Like

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Goshen360(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Well, so as not to derail Goshen's thread and turn it into another tithe waring thread, I have opened a new thread to answer you both and you will do well to refer there (or forever remain silent on the matter):

https://www.nairaland.com/1358083/quotations-reputable-men-god-against#16785635

Bidam is the offspring of Olaadegbu. They will either not honor the thread or can't answer to scrutiny. Let's wait and see!

1 Like

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by MostHigh: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
shdemidemi: @ oladegbu

How many of your kids have you stoned to death so far.. Does you bible start and end in the old testament?

Stone in this context would be doctrine.

Study to show yourself approved.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by ichuka(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Goshen
Great write up
Hmmm,and Christ said"LOOSE HIM AND LET HIM GO"
Though Lazarus has life(typifing a born again Christain),he is still incapable of "DOING" Upholding Gods Law represented by the grave clothings.
it was still He, that gave him Life,was also He,who freed him from the bondage.
We(Christains) are not called to "DO" but to allow the Law of Spirit in us to do the "DOING" for us.
welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Goshen360(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
MostHigh:

Stone in this context would be doctrine.

Study to show yourself approved.

Shut up! Everything you and Obadiah777 want to call and interpret as doctrine. You both are making a mess of the word of God. Obadiah777 just said on the other thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1357800/confusing-scripture-broken-down-thread

obadiah777:

BAPTIZED IS NOT WHAT YOU NIGERIANS THINK IT IS AND WATER IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. WATER MEANS DOCTRINE. BAPTIZED MEANS BEING TAUGHT ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE

How many things will mean the same thing for you guys without showing corresponding scriptures that parallels with your interpretations? You guys are just bastardizing the holy scriptures and making a rubbish of the word of God. Now, show me\us from scriptures where STONE = DOCTRINE.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Goshen360(m): 3:10am On Jul 14, 2013
i.chuka:
@Goshen
Great write up
Hmmm,and Christ said"LOOSE HIM AND LET HIM GO"
Though Lazarus has life(typifing a born again Christain),he is still incapable of "DOING" Upholding Gods Law represented by the grave clothings.
it was still He, that gave him Life,was also He,who freed him from the bondage.
We(Christains) are not called to "DO" but to allow the Law of Spirit in us to do the "DOING" for us.
welcome bro.

Blessed art thou among this generation! Many of us Christians are missing the Law of the Spirit. Yes bro, it is He who gave him live that also said, LOOSE HIM AND LET HIM GO! I read your good works though. Our God increase you in his word!
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by MostHigh: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Goshen360:

Shut up! Everything you and Obadiah777 want to call and interpret as doctrine. You both are making a mess of the word of God. Obadiah777 just said on the other thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1357800/confusing-scripture-broken-down-thread

How many things will mean the same thing for you guys without showing corresponding scriptures that parallels with your interpretations? You guys are just bastardizing the holy scriptures and making a rubbish of the word of God. Now, show me\us from scriptures where STONE = DOCTRINE.

Why u dey vex?

Why not prophesy yourself

On the contrary you elevate yourself above the master and claim your works are a better sacrifice

2 thess 2

Lawless son of a lawless father that's what you are, you are already ablaze.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Goshen360(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
MostHigh:

Why u dey vex?

Why not prophesy yourself

On the contrary you elevate yourself above the master and claim your works are a better sacrifice

2 thess 2

Lawless son of a lawless father that's what you are, you are already ablaze.

Why is it hard for you to prove what you say from\with scriptures but you rather result to name calling. Just address my question not my person. Again,

Goshen360:
Now, show me\us from scriptures where STONE = DOCTRINE.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
frosbel:

The question is , what does the bible say of a tithe as is preached in today's towers of babel.

I am surprised that you are so hell bent on staying with this FRAUD , though you know that the formula has not worked for 80% of your sheeple, for while unbelievers are getting richer through hard work you are encouraging laziness in the body of Christ.
It's rather pathetic that frauds like you don't even know the bible. It's not about head knowledge of scriptures but heart revelations of scriptures.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bidam: It's rather pathetic that frauds like you don't even know the bible. It's not about head knowledge of scriptures but heart revelations of scriptures.

So what revelation did you receive on the tithe fraud you fraudulently practise ?
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Goshen360(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Bidam: It's rather pathetic that frauds like you don't even know the bible. It's not about head knowledge of scriptures but heart revelations of scriptures.

grin grin grin wetin I dey read so? grin grin grin
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Goshen360:

Bidam is the offspring of Olaadegbu. They will either not honor the thread or can't answer to scrutiny. Let's wait and see!
And you re the offspring of a grasshopper.You should desist from such labels.It's rather derogatory.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
frosbel:

So what revelation did you receive on the tithe fraud you fraudulently practise ?
Tell me the name of your church and i will tell you.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by MostHigh: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
Goshen360:

Why is it hard for you to prove what you say from\with scriptures but you rather result to name calling. Just address my question not my person. Again,

Turning Stone to bread kina rings a bell

Its like me saying show me where bread is translated as doctrine in the bible

Lazybones.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Goshen360(m): 4:15am On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Lazybones.

Can you see how you mocking and making a fool of yourself on the world wide web? First, it is:

Goshen360:
show me\us from scriptures where STONE = DOCTRINE.
and YOU CANNOT SHOW JUST A SINGLE SCRIPTURES THAT SAYS STONE = DOCTRINE. I further gave you another opportunity to humble yourself and amend your ways on things you says on the Holy Scriptures, this is what you came up with again,

MostHigh:

Lazybones.

Now it is TURNING STONE TO BREAD! Where is STONE = DOCTRINE + STONE = BREAD? Show us (everybody on this world wide forum) scriptures where STONES = DOCTRINE OR STONE = BREAD?
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by debosky(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2013
@ Goshen

Stay focused - ignore the attempts to derail you and complete what you started.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by MostHigh: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2013
Goshen360:

Can you see how you mocking and making a fool of yourself on the world wide web? First, it is:

and YOU CANNOT SHOW JUST A SINGLE SCRIPTURES THAT SAYS STONE = DOCTRINE. I further gave you another opportunity to humble yourself and amend your ways on things you says on the Holy Scriptures, this is what you came up with again,

Now it is TURNING STONE TO BREAD! Where is STONE = DOCTRINE + STONE = BREAD? Show us (everybody on this world wide forum) scriptures where STONES = DOCTRINE OR STONE = BREAD?

Mr show me show me..... kinna reminds me of a kiddy programm on television

Thats like saying show us where sea is referencing a mass of people in scripture

You are a stiff necked scoffer.

A lawless man.

And you cannot and will not face up to your lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Goshen360(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2013
debosky: @ Goshen

Stay focused - ignore the attempts to derail you and complete what you started.

God bless you.

Thank you my brother. I have actually concluded the message. Guess you're right, I should just ignore the attempt to derail and comment only when I need to do so.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2013
Goshen360:

Thank you my brother. I have actually concluded the message. Guess you're right, I should just ignore the attempt to derail and comment only when I need to do so.

Your mission to bring folks under the spirit of antinomianism and lawlessness will not succeed in Jesus' name.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Your mission to bring folks under the spirit of antinomianism and lawlessness will not succeed in Jesus' name.

I am sorry, you have no clue of the gospel or what it stands for, you are an embodiment of error and confusion, seek the truth and you will find it, until then you will continue to preach and practise error.

smiley
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
okeyxyz:

This is a major insight in true christian doctrine. The books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are not really the Gospels. They give an account of the fulfillment of the Laws of Moses; ie: the life, works and death of Jesus Christ. The Gospel started from the Pentecost, Thus the message is different from that preached by the old testament and by Jesus himself. The old testament, the books of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John serve as witnesses to that which is to come, the true Gospel of Jesus Christ as preached by the Apostles, not the Shadows as was preached by christ before his death. Jesus would not have spoken in parables if not that his intention was to hide the messages that were to be revealed after his death; This is why they are shadows,like the Laws of Moses.
point still christ was still under the law at that time.
2.Book of witness or not even the the disciples refer to the life of christ as the gospel or part of it,how many time have you heard them refer to his life(christ) over and over again,christ lived by what he preached that is the GOSPEL,the disciples only propergated the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by Goshen360(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I have asked you TWO FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS regarding the faith we are called to obey but you scripturally EMPTY to answer it. Are you ready to answer now?
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
frosbel:

I am sorry, you have no clue of the gospel or what it stands for, you are an embodiment of error and confusion, seek the truth and you will find it, until then you will continue to preach and practise error.

smiley

You will be sorry if you don't repent and believe in the true Jesus who is the second Person in the Godhead and not the false christ you use in deceiving people.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0047/0047_01.asp

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Goshen360:

I have asked you TWO FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS regarding the faith we are called to obey but you scripturally EMPTY to answer it. Are you ready to answer now?

I answered your questions it is you and your partner in crime that have failed to answer mine. You don't have the monopoly of asking people questions when you are not ready to answer theirs. I ask you here again. Answer a simple YES or NO as you ask yourself these questions:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ____YES ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES ___NO
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ____YES ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ____YES ___NO
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)? ____YES ___NO
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES ___NO
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES ___NO
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES ___NO
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES ___NO

2 Likes

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by shdemidemi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I answered your questions it is you and your partner in crime that have failed to answer mine. You don't have the monopoly of asking people questions when you are not ready to answer theirs. I ask you here again. Answer a simple YES or NO as you ask yourself these questions:

My answers to your questions

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES (I idolise money and my flesh sometimes)
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ___NO (I try to the best of my ability though
Have I murdered (God considers hatred as murder)? ____YES (HATED)
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES

Romans 7---

My condition

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

18[b] For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing [/b]

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

My Conflict
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

18b)for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

22 For I delight in the law of God(I really want to be good) after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members(my body members), warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

My Conclusion

17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me

24 O wretched man(shdemidemi) that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

4 Likes

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by DrummaBoy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Fine answer demi

Self righteous people cannot see sin in themselves but in others

Olaadegbu, why have U avoided the thread I refered U to?

3 Likes

Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES (I idolise money and my flesh sometimes)
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ___NO (I try to the best of my ability though

Romans 7---

My condition

My Conflict
15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

18b)for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

22 For I delight in the law of God(I really want to be good) after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members(my body members), warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

My Conclusion

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me

24 O wretched man(shdemidemi) that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

See how folks fail exams without difficulties. What happened to your comprehension? I said a simple Yes or No to each of the questions would do. Which part of that don't you understand? undecided
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by MostHigh: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Romans 7---

My condition

My Conflict

My Conclusion

Yashua hater

Why not quote the master

Its clear Paul is your stumbling block
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by shdemidemi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Yashua hater

Why not quote the master

Its clear Paul is your stumbling block

Is Paul delivering the gospel of Christ?
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by shdemidemi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

See how folks fail exams without difficulties. What happened to your comprehension? I said a simple Yes or No to each of the questions would do. Which part of that don't you understand? undecided

Accept my apology, please proceed to your remarks as regards my answers.
Re: Saved But Still Bound - Loose Him And Let Him Go! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Fine answer demi

Self righteous people cannot see sin in themselves but in others

Olaadegbu, why have U avoided the thread I refered U to?

Where is the fine answer? I asked him to answer in the affirmative or in the negative and you are here complementing his quoting of Paul's epistle. You that is not self righteous, can you answer these questions?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible / Religious Groups, Leaders To Buhari: Nigerians Are Hungry / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.