Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

»WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] (7814 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Vindicator: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2013
slim stfu..i am better than ibime
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Vindicator: 7:20am On Jul 14, 2013
mtsw[i][/i] lol grin
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by jamez3d(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2013
Lovely battle! And nice bars from both sides. But I'm actually giving thisone to thunderstorm. Funnier verse.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2013
jamez3d: Lovely battle! And nice bars from both sides. But I'm actually giving thisone to thunderstorm. Funnier verse.
O.o . . I don't mind if you could use the laid criteria.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Vindicator: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2013
mvgt tie..wack battle..ibime's lines are embarassed embarassed tongue outplayed nd generic tongue
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by BoNeTaLKS(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
ThunderStorm:
You totally can . . It's Open to all
can i vote?
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
BoNeTaLKS: can i vote?
Sure thing.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Guytee(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kk.. Guytee's Verd

---Wordplays.. Ibime.. Tho' the efficiency n Mechanical advantage almost had me flipping my top!...

Flow.. Tie... Couldn't seper8

Punchlines...Ibime... Wanted to tie.. Buh that closer WTF?... TF DJ5naira for that pic... grin

Rhymes.. Obviously storm

Personals.. Storm

Metas.. Ibime.. This is d 1 that Killed me!!!.. 'Forming head' like Black lion in Voltron!... Gawd!!!

Cr8tivity.... Ibime... Storm was cray.... Buh Ibime was crazier!!!

MVGT.. IBIME
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Ibime(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Thanks to all voters. Appreciate the efforts.

Where is Mikuz? Is our battle still on next week?
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ibime: Thanks to all voters. Appreciate the efforts.

Where is Mikuz? Is our battle still on next week?
Weldone Ibime . . Nice showing. . I really appreciate and enjoyed this battle . Sooo entertaining. . .

Havent seen Mikuz oo . Even at FB.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nairaland is alive ooooooo!!! this battle is wooah!!!!

Metas- TIE
Punchlines- Ibime
Wordplay- TIE, for Thunders effort
Flow- Ibime
Rhymes- Thunder
Creativity-Ibime
Personals- Thunder

really close call, Bis had a better and funnier verse though(this monkey hawking groundnut in a Banana Republic)...i doubt i'l forget this.

MVGT- IBIME!!

more votes??
Meanyl Bis, can i take the place of the sacrificial lamb Mikuz?
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Ibime(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

more votes??
Meanyl Bis, can i take the place of the sacrificial lamb Mikuz?

Cool with me since no word from Mik for a minute

Im even doubting if Prekky will battle for real or whether he'll start preaching so might need to replace him also.

Thunder, please set up Iceberg vs Ibime thread - deadline Sunday 10pm
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 12:33am On Jul 15, 2013
Ibime:

Cool with me since no word from Mik for a minute

Im even doubting if Prekky will battle for real or whether he'll start preaching so might need to replace him also.

Thunder, please set up Iceberg vs Ibime thread - deadline Sunday 10pm
SUWEETTTT!!! . . . I sure will set it up . .

30lines - no holding back!! smiley

agreed? Abi na 4Olines? cheesy
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2013
jesu!!! lmaoooooo. . . . I don die! Thunder, tfu@40lines . . . .hahahahaha. . .this is really an honour

30lines it is.
Iceberg vs Ibime
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Rapmaestro(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2013
Smh
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
jesu!!! lmaoooooo. . . . I don die! Thunder, tfu@40lines . . . .hahahahaha. . .this is really an honour

30lines it is.
Iceberg vs Ibime
Hahahaha! . . Trust me, it seems much. But when you start writing at the right mood, before you know it, you done pass 40lines. Loooool. . .
Anyways 30lines is a good call.

And Ibime, If Prekky doesnt show up, I'll replace him for a Rematch. . . Even If he battles ya. . Our rematch still dey sef. .. :p :p cheesy
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Emaprince: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ibime: IBIME'S VERSE
I just floored his chin/ and deformed his pen/ and even God applaud the win/
so after this battle. . . . a 'rainbow' will appear. . . . to prove that we’ll never see 'Storm' again!!!/
what a closure! shocked shocked shocked this is awesome...thunder you try die o! but Bis got better after mikuz battle.

I'm coming with my verdict
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Emaprince: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ibime
[size=14pt:

THUNDER'S VERSE[/size]
Now he's beefing Mikuz ..for making a further resistance/ how he'd get murdered in instance/
but few months ago Mikuz showed that "You're sooo far from the truth" . . The speed of your lies wont cover the distance!!/
grin grin

Ibime: IBIME'S VERSE

I come forth to plunder/ so beefing this awesome wonder/ is an awful blunder/
henceforth call me Amadioha. . . cos this battle will prove. . . I’m the God of Thunder!/

This spineless flea/ tryna fight with me/ but when my rifle squeeze. . .
. . 'Thunder' will ignore laws of physics. . . . and take flight. . . . at 'Lightning' speed!!/

He claim he writing exams. . . till I summon the fella/ like a common offender/ and you could judge by this lecture. . .
. . that after I 'school him with bars'. . . . he’ll be doing jail term. . . in the coming semester!!!/

The false traitor/ will be punished with forced labour/ by this great orator/
Even 'Puffy' knows. . . .that I’ll break his head with 'Mace'. . . like Rivers State Lawmakers!/

'Landlord' . . . I rent four acres/ to this dumb cretin/ . . but doctors will come get him/
. . . to perform transfusions . . . .when I’m done with the blood letting!/

I launch attacks/ and author facts/ to slaughter wacks/
'I break ya spine in four places'. . . . till American football teams. . . draft you as a 'quarterback'!!/

I’m living lavish and love it/ He mad. . .cos me and wifey got a travelling budget/
while this monkey hawking groundnut. . . . in a Banana Republic!/

You ailing and poorly/ while my wife’s plates of Nkwobi/ are making me portly/
Ya girl don’t compare. . . ask 'Theodore'. . . .how niggas pay the whóre. . . for engaging in 'órgy'!!/

I smoke this Igbo. . . like I’m sparking weed/ and choke him till he hardly breathe/
He claim he work with 'Hedge' funds. . . but let’s call a spade a spade. . . .he must be on 'gardening' leave!/

I scold Storm/ with cold scorn/ for blowing his own horn/
but I’m the real King here. . . while he only ‘forming head’. . . like 'Black Lion' in 'Voltron'!/

He ain’t even a challenge/ He seeking the ballot/ with the most meagre of talent/
but 'when the dust settles'. . . .he gasto grab the broom. . . and start sweeping my palace!/

This negro. . . tryna drag for the throne/ till I release flows. . . to start cracking his bones/
And if he parry the blow . . . I’ll swing low. . . . so Sweet Chariot. . . .can carry him home!!!/

You a hopeless dumb/ I’m the chosen one/ with bars like smoking gun/
while ya 'bar tender'. . . so they supposed to come. . . . with 'coke and rum'!/

My real niggas wanna slay this gáy/ but they ain’t got time to waste away/
so my 'fair-weather friends' gonna make him pay/. . . . they’re even saving Thunder’s beating. . . for a 'rainy day'!!/

I just floored his chin/ and deformed his pen/ and even God applaud the win/
so after this battle. . . . a 'rainbow' will appear. . . . to prove that we’ll never see 'Storm' again!!!/

this is to me the best battle verse Ibime have ever posted here.

metaphor...Ibime

wordplay....tie

Rhymes.....Ibime

Flow......tie

personals....Thunder

punchlines....Ibime

creativity.....Tie

MVGT...IBIME
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ThunderStorm(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ema prince: grin grin
this is to me the best battle verse Ibime have ever posted here.
I can't agree more . . . As is eh!

Btw thanks fot the vote man! . .

Once again, Nice verse Ibime . .

Glacierz, come close this thread ooo! . .
Lol na 10-1 by now. Lol

Rematch on it's way.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
with the effect of votes casted on here,

IBIME 7-1 THUNDERSTORM

Winner- IBIME!

I hereby declare this battle closed!

1 Like

Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by Rapmaestro(m): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2013
SMH
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by DBR: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2013
WOW!!! Now that's right thuuur is a battle!!
Both went in HAM. .no burger tho!

Hope it aint to late to vote tho

Opener: Ibime

Flow: Tie

Rhymes: Thunder! clearly

Metas: T¡e! Both went bonkers

Personals: Thunder

Punchl¡nes: Ibime edged this.

Wordplay: Ibime

Creativity: Ibime

Closure: IBI-phuckin-ME! i actually clapped when i read that. Thats what vets are made of

Overall, Ibime had relevant, circumstantial bars, name-bars.
Been a while i saw him in this form. Good one son! smiley

Didnt know Thunder is this cray either. .thumb up to u bruv. Will like to see THUNDER vs MIKUZ tho.

Final Verdict: IBIME!!!!

oNe
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by delidimes: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin 8-1 now...bloody massacre
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by mikuz(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
O dear!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by DBR: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
But this Thunder na badt guy tho! Gor mad barz!!
This is really an impressive showin bruv. .really impressive.

Thunder VS MIKUZ plssssss

oNe
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by dawhizkid1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sickest Battle since Ibime Vs DBR 2nd battle. . . .
I almost gave the battle to Thunder, not because his verse was better(its almost impossible to better Ibime on his day), but because his bars were pretty nice, Nicer than every other Netcee's that had battled Ibime bar HJ, Sauron, DBR and Streetwize. Nice one Thunder, u try die!

And these days like 'Jackhsgahsyensha' said, Bis flow and build up are so phucking predictable. . . . But a King is a King, and that right there is a King's Verse. RESPECT!

Ibime got this.

All this una criteria votes dey tire me, by the way. Lol
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by howollabee(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
Even 'Puffy' knows. . . .that I’ll break
his head with 'Mace'. . . like Rivers
State Lawmakers!/ ....lol
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by mikuz(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
DBR: But this Thunder na badt guy tho! Gor mad barz!!
This is really an impressive showin bruv. .really impressive.

Thunder VS MIKUZ plssssss

oNe

Mikuz is on a break due to health issues bro.making ma return in two months time.laters.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by ILLScripts: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
I am late!!! *sobs*
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
My Verse is ready, Ibime holl'up!!!!

Thunder set the thread.

i'll submit my verse to u tomorrow, but Bis should show up first.
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by GLACIERZ(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
da-whizkid:
its almost impossible to better Ibime on his day.

I strongly disagree, am chopping his head off soon. . . .and am not Bluffing!
Re: »WARCRAFT: THE TITANOMACHIA« [Ibime Vs. ThunderStorm] by dawhizkid1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

I strongly disagree, am chopping his head off soon. . . .and am not Bluffing!

baba, na e make d 'almost' dey there. Impossible is Nothing. Goodluck with ur Battle sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabry graduates from Ofoka's nairaland school of rap.free tickets to prom party / 04ka Teaches Deelady How To Rap- August 2010 O4ka's Rap School Resumes ! / Luminouz Vs Birdman V1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.