Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis (7468 Views)

N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by talk2s(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!
Attacked Rivers Lawmaker Enters Coma After Head Surgery.

Hon Michael Chinda, the lawmaker representing Obio/Akpor constituency II in the Rivers State House of Assembly, who was brutally attacked by Hon Chidi Lloyds has drift to Coma after he underwent a reconstructive surgery over his damaged Jaw.

Hon Michael Chinda lost some of his teeth, knocked off with the House of Assembly Mace, he has deep cuts on the head, broken skull and lips.
Medical sources said that he is in a critical, but stable condition, but goes in and out of coma and his family are making frantic efforts to take him overseas for further medical treatment.
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by talk2s(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Well done Amaeachi!
Well done GEJ!
Well done every contributor!
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by talk2s(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Well done Amaeachi!
Well done GEJ!

God Save him. Forgive his wrongs, plssssssssssse.
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by talk2s(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Well done Amaeachi!
Well done GEJ!

God Save him. Forgive his wrongs, atleast for his family's sake, plssssssssssse.
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by tawa89(f): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
OMG! That DIShonourable Chidi Lloyd should be arrested immediately for attempted murder!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by ayodeji752: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
tawa89: OMG! That DIShonourable Chidi Lloyd should be arrested immediately for attempted murder!!
which kind arrest? Did u follow d comedy from d beginning? How can 5 honourable impeach a speaker out of 32members just because they have federal backing? Do u know d level of damage dat d action of dat 5 thugs honourable members have done to d image of Nigeria? Let him die if he wants to cos he is nt worthy of living.i pray he won't die though

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by gunuvi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
ayodeji752: which kind arrest? Did u follow d comedy from d beginning? How can 5 honourable impeach a speaker out of 32members just because they have federal backing? Do u know d level of damage dat d action of dat 5 thugs honourable members have done to d image of Nigeria? Let him die if he wants to cos he is nt worthy of living.i pray he won't die though
Read again what you wrote and tell me if you are any better than those useless bunch of legislooters.
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by Garrithe1st: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
tawa89: OMG! That DIShonourable Chidi Lloyd should be arrested immediately for attempted murder!!

GEJ should also be impeached for causing mayhem in Rivers state....

cool
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by akpanoka: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
ayodeji752: which kind arrest? Did u follow d comedy from d beginning? How can 5 honourable impeach a speaker out of 32members just because they have federal backing? Do u know d level of damage dat d action of dat 5 thugs honourable members have done to d image of Nigeria? Let him die if he wants to cos he is nt worthy of living.i pray he won't die though

U r d most foolish analyst (did I say analyst?), I meant nairalander I've ever met online. Ur naivety stinks. U lack d capacity for rational thinking. Ur deficiencies are so pronounce. Issshhhh
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by psucc(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
The level of accusations, counter-accusations, infightings and cyberwar on NL is alarming and infact if transmitted to the real or physical world would do more harm than Boko Haram.

I thought this would've been a forum where constructive thoughts would have helped to address personal issues as well as topical national issues devoid of prejudice.
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
Garri the 1st:

GEJ should also be impeached for causing mayhem in Rivers state....

cool
Impeach him by how many senators?
Mind you, the mace for senate house no be ordinary wood o. Na iron o
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Garri, Ɣ☺u have never made any meaningful
post on nairaland.Always posting useless
things.I hope Ɣ☺u r not under a cause.
It will not be well with whoever that put
Ɣ☺u in this condition.
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by Crackpheno(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2013
psucc: The level of accusations, counter-accusations, infightings and cyberwar on NL is alarming and infact if transmitted to the real or physical world would do more harm than Boko Haram.

I thought this would've been a forum where constructive thoughts would have helped to address personal issues as well as topical national issues devoid of prejudice.
I think ayodeji752 made a very good point on the basis of logical reason from a rational point of view if it is possible for 5 legislative members out of 32 members to impeach a speaker? He asked a wise question but many foolish people here choose to attack him because of their low brain and inability to reason well in public forum. I still need those of you who are boys and Mr. block head men here on this forum to answer the critical and rational questions asked by ayodeji752 which says: which Did u follow d comedy from d beginning? How can 5 honourable impeach a speaker out of 32members just because they have federal backing? Do u know d level of damage dat d action of dat 5 thugs honourable members have done to d image of Nigeria? Let him die if he wants to cos he isnt worthy of living. i pray he won't die though.
Re: Breaking News: Aftermath Of Rivers State House Of Assembly Crisis by menxer: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2015

ayodeji752:which kind arrest? Did u follow d comedy from d beginning? How can 5 honourable impeach a speaker out of 32members just because they have federal backing? Do u know d level of damage dat d action of dat 5 thugs honourable members have done to d image of Nigeria? Let him die if he wants to cos he is nt worthy of living. i pray he won't die though

that's the PDP/GEJ administration's empirical mathematics.
minority carries the vote.

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Briton In Lagos / Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters / Why Nigerians Are Being Killed In South Africa – Foreign Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.