Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health (1228 Views)

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / She Want To Know If She Has Hypertension Then The Solution To Her Health / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health by wildchild1: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5PjoZZFhVY

this is really touching,i almost cried...if our celebrities can take up a challenge to help OJB raise money,helping Zara too wouldnt be a bad idea..she's suffering from MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS and according to to wikipedia,this is an inflammatory disease in which myelin sheaths around axons of the brain and spinal cord are damaged, leading to loss of myelin and scarring. The cause is not clear, but the underlying mechanism is thought to be either destruction by the immune system or failure of the myelin-producing cells.[1] These changes affect the ability of nerve cells to communicate resulting in a wide range of signs and symptoms.[2][3] It is more common in women and the onset typically occurs in young adults.

http://www.gofundme.com/3gc96s this is the donation page..God bless
Re: Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health by wildchild1: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
90 views no comment...na wa oo
Re: Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health by JIGHU(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
wild child: 90 views no comment...na wa oo
. First and foremost where is she from? As in which state? We need to cry to her state govt and who can do it better than Toni Payne who was marketing her as her artiste back then......she must not DIE
Re: Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health by Cestmoi1(f): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2013
i tot she announced on twitter smtyms ago dat she was getting better.
Re: Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health by wildchild1: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
C'est moi:
i tot she announced on twitter smtyms ago dat she was getting better.

yeah but i think the illness took a new dimension negatively..did you watch the video above? its very recent
Re: Zara Gretti (abokoku And Teno Lo Crooner) Needs Your Help For Her Health by wildchild1: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
JIGHU: . First and foremost where is she from? As in which state? We need to cry to her state govt and who can do it better than Toni Payne who was marketing her as her artiste back then......she must not DIE

i pray she doesnt die too oo,and i dont even know which state she's from,if only the Nigerian Music Industry can take up her case like OJB's *ssmh*

(1) (Reply)

Professional Nurses Take Over Running Of Abuja Hospital / Health tips for heart, mind and body / Scientists: Ebola Survivors Can Still Infect Others, But Brantly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.