Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) (10562 Views)

*for Married Folks: Sexual Acts And Their Permissibility In Islam / The Value And The Power Of Words In Islam, By Imam Murtada Gusau / Some Virtues Of Performing Voluntary Prayers In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) by rosababe: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Very Informative!It wil be of benefit In sha Allah
Re: Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) by waiess(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Jazakumlah khaeran……may Almighty Allah grant u reward

2 Likes

Re: Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) by kollyso(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
May the Almighty Allah increase you in knowledge and make you a tool of change to Islam and humanity! Jazakum llahu khairan.

2 Likes

Re: Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) by abduldope(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
lanrexlan: Narrated 'Aun bin Abu Juhaifa:My father bought a slave who practiced the profession of cupping.(My father broke the slave's instruments of cupping).I asked my father why he had done so.He replied,'The Prophet forbade the acceptance of the price of a dog or blood,and also forbade the profession of tattooing,getting tattooed and receiving or giving Riba,(usury),and cursed the picture-makers.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Sales and Trade, Volume 3, Book 34, Number 299)

Narrated 'Abdullah:Allah has cursed those women who practise tattooing and those who get themselves tattooed, and those who remove their face hairs,and those who create a space between their teeth artificially to look beautiful,and such women as change the features created by Allah.Why then should I not curse those whom the Prophet has cursed? And that is in Allah's Book. i.e. His Saying:'And what the Apostle gives you take it and what he forbids you abstain (from it).' (Surah Al-Hashr 59:7) (Translation of Sahih Bukhari,Dress,Volume 7,Book 72,Number 815)
It depends,if the cut is a deep one and the person is losing a lot of blood due to the cut,then it invalidates his fasting.But if it's just a small blood like that of razor or pin,your fast is still intact.
Music is haram in Islam,be it during ramadan or when there's not ramadan.It's better to listen to the recitation of the Quran.
I don't know o,funny question.
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Yazid Al-Ansari:The Prophet forbade robbery (taking away what belongs to others without their permission),and alsoforbade mutilation (or maiming) of bodies.(Translation of Sahih Bukhari,Oppressions,Volume 3, Book 43, Number 654)
I am not really sure about this,but it's better to lower one's gaze[Surah An-Nur 24:30] and Allah knows best.....Peace
tnx may Allah reward u
Re: Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) by showietee: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
kollyso: May the Almighty Allah increase you in knowledge and make you a tool of change to Islam and humanity! Jazakum llahu khairan.

Islam needs no change, but muslims do.

It is already said in the quran that at a latter time muslims ll change but islam won't.
Reasons we have muslims who kills(unconditional), who eat usury, etc etc.

May Allah increase His mercies on us.
Re: Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) by lanrexlan(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
showietee:

Islam needs no change, but muslims do.

It is already said in the quran that at a latter time muslims ll change but islam won't.
Reasons we have muslims who kills(unconditional), who eat usury, etc etc.

May Allah increase His mercies on us.
Amin
Re: Knowing The Value Of Nawafil (Voluntary Religious Acts) by SuPeRq(f): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
jazakallah Khayran !!! May Allah reward u abundantly for dah enlightenment ,accept our Ibadah and make Jannatul Firdaus as our final abode.................. [b]jazakallah Khayran !!! May Allah reward u abundantly for dah enlightenment ,accept our Ibadah and make Jannatul Firdaus as our final abode.................. [/b]jazakallah Khayran !!! May Allah reward u abundantly for dah enlightenment ,accept our Ibadah and make Jannatul Firdaus as our final abode..................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Ruling Concerning A Husband Calling His Wife "Ummuh" ? / Prohibition Of Spying And Prying Into People's Life / Punctuality In Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.