Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha (18922 Views)

Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by bizzle2: 12:39am On Jul 14, 2013
alota folks here are blinded by sentiments and ignorance
first of all i'd like to state this very clearly...that in the present Nigeria, the law is jst a medium through wch the powers that be, legally abuse thier power.It serves merely to protect the interests of our slave masters.
ppl are asking the wrng questions and failing to see the big picture..talking about a shoddy case and all what not. they are failing to connect the dots and see a well ochestrated show. evn with the odd turn of events.

The case dragged and dragged on for more dan a decade, WHY?

The judge suddenly withdraws frm the case for "PERSONAL" reasons? WHY

The Bullet extracted frm the deceased, a very crucial element in the prosecutions case was suddenly nonexistent HOW COME?

The investigating police officer fails to appear in court in such a high-profile case WHY?

Primary prosecution witnesses suddenly recant statements made under oath and yet are not held in contempt WHY?

If he wasnt ordered to assasinate her by al mustapha den who ordered the hit?

sergeant rogers suddenly appears after a decade to say he was induced, by who? wt informed the sudden change of heart, where is the evidence that he ws induced and is in fact not lying to the court in his new statement?

why were the inducers not arrested and tried for influencing and interfering in an investigation and for complicity in the delibrate tendering of false evidence, if they found his story indeed true??

The inconsistencies are too numerous to ponder, the whole show is a charade , and ppl fail to read between the lines.
the moment i heard al-mustapha's appeal was initiated i knew he was coming out. they were only waiting for the right time and the right stage.
God Help Us

1 Like

Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:13am On Jul 14, 2013
He accused the prosecutors of inducing him to lie. If it was not true, the burden of proof lies on their shoulders. They shoupd have done something to prove he wasn't induced. Thrle prosecution mesed up the case and the judges were fair.
X-factoria:

Which incompetence did she show?

If you were born or were alive at the time Sergeant Rogers gave his testimonies about how Al-Mustapha directed them in the murder of Kudirat, the burning of General Akinrinade's property, the attempted murder of Alex Ibru and Sen. Abraham Adesanya, the murder of one socialite woman in Ibadan etc, you would know that his statements were too detailed to be an induced fabrication.

Rogers later came back to say he was induced. Don't forget too that the same reason the Appeal court judges mentioned to refuse the admission of the first statements given by Rogers and Katako could also suffice for enough grounds not to believe Rogers was induced to make the first statement because there was no evidence to support the fact that Rogers and the other guy - Katako were induced to lie. The defendants did not show any evidence that the Police offered Rogers money to lie. So the question now is this - Is the fact that Rogers came back many years to say those statements he made (note, he admitted making those statements) were motivated/induced without substantial proof enough ground to dismiss the statements? Please note that many years passed before Rogers denied making the statements. He was in fact walking free at the time and had contact with agents of the defendants who could have induced/threatened him to deny all the damning statements he made at first. The judgment was unduly prolonged and that gave the defendants and his agents enough time to work on Rogers and Katako.

Even the appeal court cannot claim that their judgment is fool-proof! Our entire system of legal administration is a joke in this country!!!!
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2013
No matter how bad you feel, you can't blame the judges for the shady work done by the prosecutors and judges of the Lagos high court. Till today no one has come out from the Abiola family to point out Shofolahan as Late Kudirat's PA. You can't throw a man into the gallows if you are not sure he did the crime.

Do yu know any concrete evidence that proves Al-Mustapha ordrlered the hit?
funshint:
May God bless u big time! Most people here are just blind to see whats truly going on; this is really a big shame to the judicial system of the country where ethnic sentiments have been allowed to infiltrate the delivery of sound judgement.Very lazy judgement; how can u just water down a 326 page judgement just like that. These are the type of judges who are ready to pronounce any judgement in favour of the highest bidder. This is a big slap to the judicial system and a huge shame on this country; not even the judges can be trusted again. Nothing less is expected from this power hungry tribe(Northerners) who are always ejecting tribal sentiments into whatever they do. They are in charge of the National Judicial Council, they also have the Court of Appeal in their grips after that "retardeen" up there controversially deleted the person that was trying to input a little bit of sanity and trust in the Judicial System(Justice Ayo Salami). This people(Northerners) have the highest number of judges in Nigeria 'cos its a much easier and stress-free avenue to success compared to being a practicing lawyer. Very lazy judgement and lazy set of judges altogether. May God and posterity judge you Al-mustapha and Shofolahan 'cos you'll definitely account for the blood of the innocent you've shed. And to those corrupt set of lazy judges may you also be denied justice when you dearly need it. I weep for this country; most especially I weep for the Yorubas. Tinubu hope you are happy wherever you are now; you better be careful 'cos u're about to associate yourself with a set of power hungry wolves(Northerners). By the time they collect that power they will eat you up. Go and ask Afonja, Awolowo and Abiola they have bitter stories to tell about this people(Northerners); political backstabbers. I rest my case!!!
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by danny301: 2:08am On Jul 14, 2013
funshint:
May God bless u big time! Most people here are just blind to see whats truly going on; this is really a big shame to the judicial system of the country where ethnic sentiments have been allowed to infiltrate the delivery of sound judgement.Very lazy judgement; how can u just water down a 326 page judgement just like that. These are the type of judges who are ready to pronounce any judgement in favour of the highest bidder. This is a big slap to the judicial system and a huge shame on this country; not even the judges can be trusted again. Nothing less is expected from this power hungry tribe(Northerners) who are always ejecting tribal sentiments into whatever they do. They are in charge of the National Judicial Council, they also have the Court of Appeal in their grips after that "retardeen" up there controversially deleted the person that was trying to input a little bit of sanity and trust in the Judicial System(Justice Ayo Salami). This people(Northerners) have the highest number of judges in Nigeria 'cos its a much easier and stress-free avenue to success compared to being a practicing lawyer. Very lazy judgement and lazy set of judges altogether. May God and posterity judge you Al-mustapha and Shofolahan 'cos you'll definitely account for the blood of the innocent you've shed. And to those corrupt set of lazy judges may you also be denied justice when you dearly need it. I weep for this country; most especially I weep for the Yorubas. Tinubu hope you are happy wherever you are now; you better be careful 'cos u're about to associate yourself with a set of power hungry wolves(Northerners). By the time they collect that power they will eat you up. Go and ask Afonja, Awolowo and Abiola they have bitter stories to tell about this people(Northerners); political backstabbers. I rest my case!!!

If people like you are allowed to have their ways, Nigeria will never get anything right.The judges gave a very clear detail of the flaw in the prosecution as well as in the first judgement and even a market woman would understand that prosecutor did not do a very good job and you just come here clothed with tribal bigotry and bitterness to write trash just because you feel otherwise..... Am sure if you were the Judge in this case you would not even wait for evidence before sentencing the man to the gallows just because you are been overwhelmed by emotion, bitterness and sentiments but you fail to understand that emotions and sentiments don't take the place of evidence in the law court.Instead on venting your anger on the Judges that rightly interpreted the law and gave judgement based on evidence before the court and not based on our assumptions, emotions and sentiments we should call on the Nigerian police commission to do more in training the police in criminal justice.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by stantob(m): 3:16am On Jul 14, 2013
We all know the truth.Abacha"s regieme committed lots of atrocities just like every other regieme.Abacha is dead and gone,he had so many unanswered questions to answer.so no blames to the judge or Mustapha.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by Xfactoria: 3:22am On Jul 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: No matter how bad you feel, you can't blame the judges for the shady work done by the prosecutors and judges of the Lagos high court. Till today no one has come out from the Abiola family to point out Shofolahan as Late Kudirat's PA. You can't throw a man into the gallows if you are not sure he did the crime.

Do yu know any concrete evidence that proves Al-Mustapha ordrlered the hit?

So where was Shofolahan working at that time? Who was he working for? How did he get linked up to the case? Did they just pick him on the street and tagged him "former PA" of the deceased Kudirat Abiola?

Guy, the evidences are clear and available. They were just thwarted to allow these guys walk away. Simple!!!

On your last question, I will ask you to first go and read the details of Sergeant Rogers first statements that he later claim was induced. Those statements including those made in the cases of attempted murder on Alex Ibru and Pa Abraham Adesanya were too detailed to have been induced by the police who didn't know the internal workings of the security surrounding the late head of state - Gen. Sanni Abacha. Rogers confessed to shooting Abraham Adesanya at close range on the orders of Al-Mustapha. Even TELL Magazine at the time published the entire confession. If Rogers fabricated all that confession, then he is the smartest liar in the whole world!!! How in the world will the Appeal court dismiss those statements when Rogers didn't mention how much he was offered or even named the person that induced him? Rogers admitted that he made those statements, he didn't deny making them. The Appeal Court judgement is lacking in credibility! And I'm asking again, when did bullets used in a murder become the sole evidence on which a murder case can be decided? Where in the world does a court dismiss a murder case just because the prosecution couldn't produce bullets?

To answer your question, Rogers stated categorically that Al-Mustapha gave the order. He admitted to pulling the trigger. Many years passed, he walked as a free man, hungry and susceptible to the machinations of the agents of the defendants, came back and said all those long factual statements he made were not so...haba!!!!! I'm not surprised, they took clues from the James Ibori's 1995 conviction in which evidences were thwarted to frustrate the subsequent case of eligibility to be Delta Governor.

Bottom line, the entire system of legal administration in Nigeria is a huge joke!

1 Like

Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by tpia5: 3:26am On Jul 14, 2013
alhaji lateef said he sells beer.

just curious, how come?
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by Xfactoria: 3:44am On Jul 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: He accused the prosecutors of inducing him to lie. If it was not true, the burden of proof lies on their shoulders. They shoupd have done something to prove he wasn't induced. Thrle prosecution mesed up the case and the judges were fair.

No, the burden of proof lies on Sergeant Rogers to proof that he was induced. You don't just retract statements like that.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by dekins: 6:09am On Jul 14, 2013
I am not surprised because nothing works in Nigeria...Failed systems,failed government,failed democracy...I just hope a c'oup doesnt take place soon!
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by Godsun(m): 6:34am On Jul 14, 2013
Ice4jez: shot up my friend.thank God the killer and killee na muslim
Do u hav to shot him up? Can't u talk witout annoying pple? And you would say your religion is peaceful. #smh#
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 14, 2013
Lawyers in the house; do. We use jury in nigeria[b]undecided
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2013
Apart from the testimony which Sgt. Rogers claimed he was induced, what else did the prosecution have to prove guilt. Do you think a highly traind soldier like Sgt. Rogers can't fabricate a lie? Did the prosecution do anything to prove to us Sgt. Rogers wasn't induced by them.

You can't throw a man into the gallows because of how expertly a story was given. Do you know how expertly Tom.Clancy's books are? Dosles that make them facts? Why wasn't Sgt. Rogers charged for the murder and attempted murders of those he said he killed?

You can't hang a man without evidence. That is jungle justice.
X-factoria:

So where was Shofolahan working at that time? Who was he working for? How did he get linked up to the case? Did they just pick him on the street and tagged him "former PA" of the deceased Kudirat Abiola?

Guy, the evidences are clear and available. They were just thwarted to allow these guys walk away. Simple!!!

On your last question, I will ask you to first go and read the details of Sergeant Rogers first statements that he later claim was induced. Those statements including those made in the cases of attempted murder on Alex Ibru and Pa Abraham Adesanya were too detailed to have been induced by the police who didn't know the internal workings of the security surrounding the late head of state - Gen. Sanni Abacha. Rogers confessed to shooting Abraham Adesanya at close range on the orders of Al-Mustapha. Even TELL Magazine at the time published the entire confession. If Rogers fabricated all that confession, then he is the smartest liar in the whole world!!! How in the world will the Appeal court dismiss those statements when Rogers didn't mention how much he was offered or even named the person that induced him? Rogers admitted that he made those statements, he didn't deny making them. The Appeal Court judgement is lacking in credibility! And I'm asking again, when did bullets used in a murder become the sole evidence on which a murder case can be decided? Where in the world does a court dismiss a murder case just because the prosecution couldn't produce bullets?

To answer your question, Rogers stated categorically that Al-Mustapha gave the order. He admitted to pulling the trigger. Many years passed, he walked as a free man, hungry and susceptible to the machinations of the agents of the defendants, came back and said all those long factual statements he made were not so...haba!!!!! I'm not surprised, they took clues from the James Ibori's 1995 conviction in which evidences were thwarted to frustrate the subsequent case of eligibility to be Delta Governor.

Bottom line, the entire system of legal administration in Nigeria is a huge joke!
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2013
X-factoria:

No, the burden of proof lies on Sergeant Rogers to proof that he was induced. You don't just retract statements like that.

Is Sgt. Rogers trying to prove Major Al-Mustwpha guilty. He was their slam dunk. The winning strioe of the prosecution. He later said he lied. So do you expect him to do the work of the prosecutors? The prosecution team have to find a way to make the testimony stand. If there is no proof or way to make it stand. It is no more proof of an order given for murder.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by josite: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2013
IT IS A SOUND JUDGEMEMT.if u don't produce a witness for cross examination, his evidence must be expunged from records. And d smallest doubt must be resolve in favour of the accused. Now Mustapha will go go after his enemies so he may b back in jail soon.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2013
olire: Lawyers in the house; do. We use jury in nigeria[b]undecided
I'll take a Judge who has a thorough understanding of the law over a jury system. For instance it would have been difficult for a jury to throw Al-Mustapha%s case out because of sentiments from the media which have painted him guilty. A competent judge will always look at the sentiments on ground.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by talk2xp: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2013
Amoshie: Allah indeed is Merciful.
What is this? And u expect them to respect ur faith. U are neva better than d BH guys. This a fact.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by elnath(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2013
I said it earlier that this witch-hunting would get the Abiola Family nowhere. Now I've been vindicated. May Kudirat's soul rest in peace and may Al-Mustapha re-absorb himself into the polity. I see a prosperous political life ahead of him.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by talk2xp: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2013
Toktee: Retar.d,let those who sentence him to death by hanging challenge the judgement at the supreme court na,i wonder wether you read the news before contributing the trash above,if you do,you will see that the woman debunked evry point raised by the previous ruling with facts,only an illitrate like you cannot and will not see it......."incopetent"

Don't worry ur own is coming soon. Just because of hate u refuse to see d facts. Clowns like u r d ones we find in RSHA. M.o.r.o.n.s like u with no brain bt a mind full of heart. Heart attack is waiting for u.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by talk2xp: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=mu2sa2]The only reason they wanted al-mustapha hanged was because of his association with Abacha. I said it in my earlier posts b4 this appeal judgment that al-mustapha was convicted for political reasons. The shameless lagos state court judge took his orders from fellow tribalists - the evidence was so discredited that even satan would hesitate to send someone to the gallows based on it. Kudos to the three women judges who reversed the sham decision arrived at after a show of shame at the state court misnamed a trial.[/quote

I can now confirm ur association with BH. You are a shame to what sincerity should be. Am sure u have a mother, daughter or a sister. Then with this IS bite my tongue.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by yassjib: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2013
May God Almighty set this country free from the hands of injustice if really justice did not take place then let God judge without questioning. It's God alone that owns the final says
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by toluene12: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2013
The nigerian judicial system is a huge joke, from top to bottom.
Someone retracted a statement he made under oath and was not arrested for perjury. The appeal court judge also didn't bother to question that glaring error, rather went ahead and reversed the original judgement.
In a murder trial, one of the most important evidence is motive. The murder of late kudirat abiola was a clear case of political assasination. sgt rogers who admitted killing kudirat worked directly under al mustapha- a member of the then supreme military council, the motive was obvious.
Yet the appeal judge ignored this and was asking for bullets knowing fully well nigeria lacks ballistic and forensic technology.
Sgt rogers clearly admitted killing kudirat on the orders of al mustapha. He said this both in court and at oputa panel. At oputa panel he never looked like someone under duress, he even said he will coperate with security forces to unveil atrocious acts commited during abacha era.
In return for his testimony he was promised freedom, the prosecutors fulfilled their own pact of the deal and sgt rogers was released. The whole world witnessed this deal- it wasn't a secret- yet al mustapha's defense counsel never for once raised the issue of sgt roger's bargain with the prosecutors thruout the trial. Why? Because they knew roger's statements were backed by strong evidence that could not be refuted. 10 yrs later rogers came back to court to deny his earier testimony, something the defense attorney couldn't counter..... common who's fooling who?
In his earlier statement he admitted shooting adesanya, alfre rewane, alex ibru, and kudirat. The only thing common to all these people was anti abacha govt activities. Rogers gave intricate details of their respective assasination plans, there is no way someone will know so much about aso rock inner circle except he was one of them.
Yet, an appeal court judge threw all these evidences away because there was no bullet. She also questioned sgt rogers' testimony.
All over the world contradictory testimony are dismissed by judges if there is substantial evidence to support the initial testimony. In this case the lower court judge did the right thing by ignoring sgt rogers latter rantings. Her only mistake was that she didn't order him arrested, tried and sentenced for perjury. She also should have compelled him to name those influencing him to alter his statement in a federal case.
Our judicial system is sick and its a very big shame. With sham trials and judgement like this, small wonder we have many unsolved high profile muders in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by lawrenceb1: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Al-Mustapha joined the army and was
trained as an intelligence operative.
He was involved in at least two
investigations of coup attempts. His
conduct of interrogations brought him
to the attention of Sani Abacha. When
Abacha was Chief of Army (August 1985 –
August 1990) al-Mustapha was his Aide-
de-Camp.[1]
Hamza al-Mustapha was appointed Chief
Security Officer to the Head of State
(CSOHS) with a Special Strike Force
Unit during Abacha's military regime
(17 November 1993 – 8 June 1998). Other
security outfits at the time were the
Office of the National Security Adviser
under Ismaila Gwarzo, the Directorate
of Military Intelligence, the State
Security Service and the National
Intelligence Agency. All of these units
engaged in extrajudicial killings of
people seen as threats to the regime.
[2] Both Ibrahim Babangida and Sani
Abacha gave Captain (later Major) Hamza
al-Mustapha exceptional power,
considerably greater than other
officers who were nominally his
superior.[3]
After being appointed Chief Security
Officer, Al-Mustapha established a
number of small security outfits
recruited from the military and other
security organizations, and trained in
Israel and Korea.[1] Abacha's National
Security Adviser Ismaila Gwarzo and al-
Mustapha were said to be responsible
for much of the "torture, killing and
wanton looting" during Abacha's rule.
[4] On the orders of Sani Abacha's wife
Maryam, al-Mustapha detained and
tortured several women suspected to be
Abacha's girlfriends.[5] As head of the
State Security Service (SSS) al-
Mustapha was also said to be involved
in drug trafficking, using diplomatic
pouches to transport the drugs. His
wife, an Arab in origin, coordinated a
ring of traffickers in the Gulf states.

Why are u people happy about bad Man
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by lawrenceb1: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Al-Mustapha joined the army and was
trained as an intelligence operative.
He was involved in at least two
investigations of coup attempts. His
conduct of interrogations brought him
to the attention of Sani Abacha. When
Abacha was Chief of Army (August 1985 –
August 1990) al-Mustapha was his Aide-
de-Camp.[1]
Hamza al-Mustapha was appointed Chief
Security Officer to the Head of State
(CSOHS) with a Special Strike Force
Unit during Abacha's military regime
(17 November 1993 – 8 June 1998). Other
security outfits at the time were the
Office of the National Security Adviser
under Ismaila Gwarzo, the Directorate
of Military Intelligence, the State
Security Service and the National
Intelligence Agency. All of these units
engaged in extrajudicial killings of
people seen as threats to the regime.
[2] Both Ibrahim Babangida and Sani
Abacha gave Captain (later Major) Hamza
al-Mustapha exceptional power,
considerably greater than other
officers who were nominally his
superior.[3]
After being appointed Chief Security
Officer, Al-Mustapha established a
number of small security outfits
recruited from the military and other
security organizations, and trained in
Israel and Korea.[1] Abacha's National
Security Adviser Ismaila Gwarzo and al-
Mustapha were said to be responsible
for much of the "torture, killing and
wanton looting" during Abacha's rule.
[4] On the orders of Sani Abacha's wife
Maryam, al-Mustapha detained and
tortured several women suspected to be
Abacha's girlfriends.[5] As head of the
State Security Service (SSS) al-
Mustapha was also said to be involved
in drug trafficking, using diplomatic
pouches to transport the drugs. His
wife, an Arab in origin, coordinated a
ring of traffickers in the Gulf states.

Why are u people happy about his,
Please,I want to know the name of that investigation police officer,bad people
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by redsun(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nigerian state persecution and police can never in a normal circumstance win a case. They obtain evidences under high torture and rely heavily on hearsay and unintelligible fabrications to bring suspects to justice.
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by 4Play(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
For those asking why Sgt Rogers hasn't been charged with perjury, it's not up to the court to bring criminal charges against him. It's for the State to do this. Perhaps they won't as it's true there were attempts to bribe him.

Either way, it vindicates Al Mustapha
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
I'll take a Judge who has a thorough understanding of the law over a jury system. For instance it would have been difficult for a jury to throw Al-Mustapha%s case out because of sentiments from the media which have painted him guilty. A competent judge will always look at the sentiments on ground.
i'll prefer jury cos, both lawyers will contest for their respective jurors, some jurors might be against al mustapha and some for him, then u'll have to convince them. Talking about being influenced; there is something called sequestration. Besides if we use jurors all those corrupt politicians would have been rotting in jail. This is because it is the common people that will judge and not a judge wu can be bribed.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by steamzy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
comprehensive judgement, lookn @ d rulln a man can not be sentenced 2 death without a conclusive evidence. the rulln has bn far fetch, I followed it when it started, d witnesses came forward & not only give comprehensive reports but also details on executn & investigations, buh after few yrs, of a sudden tinz started takn new turn, witnesses started altering statements & old witnesses now refuses 2 shw up 4 fresh cross examination. this makes it impossible 4 fresh cross-examination & new witnesses are scared 2 show up. definitely dre are interest from outside, higher & powerful persons whose identity is not known. this is y d original judge handling d case had 2 step down.
Overall, the 9ja legal sys still has a long way 2 go, justice need 2 b delivered quick, so as not 2 compromise & delay judgement, as even lots of innocent ppl are scattered across prisons in nigeria.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by addicted268(f): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2013
pri3stess: Only God knows who Killed Kudirat Abiola
Not only God knows o.the killer and his/her sender(if sent) know themselves too!
Re: Details Of Ruling That Set Free Al-mustapha by lakesider2006(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2013
If this man even know anything about this woman death. What he has passed through for the last 15yrs is enough for him. Pls let's be considerate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yakurr, Cross River / Nigeria's Proposed Aerotropolis (Airport City) / Seized $5.7million: APC Used By ‘Foreign Interests’ To Destroy Nigeria — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.