Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush (29606 Views)

The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush / How Long Have You Used Your Toothbrush? / How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by redsun(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Refined sugar is the most destructive particle that attacks the teeth,it corodes the teeth like salt does on ice.

Keep off refined sugar and keep your teeth intact. Keep off chocolate.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
ighoosagie: even 2 wash ur teeth without fluxing it , is lik washing dishes without soap

FLOSSING
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by toolovely(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Na charcoal and salt thinG be that now o
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
ighoosagie: even 2 wash ur teeth without fluxing it , is lik washing dishes without soap

DO YOU FLUX YOUR TEETH grin
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by kachi04(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
Chillisauce:

USE CHEWING STICK INSTEAD cheesy
since whether we brush or not, d bacteria still dey, then make we free d mouth na... Ablute d mouth only. How u see am
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by kizaronto: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
Blessmira: C hw pple de waste money 4 toothbrush n paste, wen u can buy bundles of chewin stick n powdered charcoal. E go b lyk say u use hypo 4 ur teeth. lol cheesy

Hypo po hypo ooooo
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by Sike(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
I love my chewing stick dearly.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by franel79(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
val_dubem: Nigerian Dental Association hasn't said so; So I don't believe you.
Are they not copy cats. Don't worry, they will soon get hold of this post and translate it in their own words.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by Godwin10123: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
winkInteresting!!!
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 15, 2013
I cannot handle the truth sad

somalia11: i brush my teeth 2 times a day, before bed and in the morning. I floss my teeth at night. I use an electric brush and change the head every 3 months. i also rinse my mouth in the morning and night with mouth wash to strenghten my enamel and kill any bacteria. I stay away from going downtown on women.

undecided
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by princeonx: 3:21am On Jul 15, 2013
somalia11: i brush my teeth 2 times a day, before bed and in the morning. I floss my teeth at night. I use an electric brush and change the head every 3 months. i also rinse my mouth in the morning and night with mouth wash to strenghten my enamel and kill any bacteria. I stay away from going downtown on women.

Every single day? I'm happy for you oh!

Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by Jenomtwist(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2013
johnwizey: Dats y ℓ̊ dey alwayz like PAKO(chewing stick)
if na day 1 e get special anti-bacteria
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2013
How about rinsing your toothbrush thoroughly before using it? That, in addition to these tips should greatly reduce the microbial load on the toothbrush.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by toygod2: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2013
nice
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by ignis: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2013
This is the reason why I prefer using Chewing Stick.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by damselsdezire(f): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2013
But it is still d best to use tooth brush with d tooth paste after chewing stick...chewing stick is good but it can't remove food remains dt are inbetween ur teeth and I think tooth brush will do dt....dt is y some of our old parents have black substances inbetween their teeth despite d chewing stick they use.
mysticgal: chewing stick is the best,na oyibo spoil african mentality,sha everyweek i soak my toothbrush in warm water and i use mouthwash daily.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by Veronfemzy: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2013
olumaxi: exactly,cos if i dont take kia of u,who wil
i see , ure bunch of alainise(person who no get work)
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by mercyalozie: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Dat realy helps thanks
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by honeikate(f): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Blessmira: C hw pple de waste money 4 toothbrush n paste, wen u can buy bundles of chewin stick n powdered charcoal. E go b lyk say u use hypo 4 ur teeth. lol cheesy
U̶̲̥̅̊ serious abi cos me wan experiment am now o
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 16, 2013
I change mine on the regular.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush by AuroraB(f): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
venorite:
Say no to toothbrush grin grin
Ode shocked grin sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends / Bad Nigerian Habits That Increase Your Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.