Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. (2245 Views)

Before,immediately Or After Faith? Wen Do U Receive The Gift Of The Holy Spirit? / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
bolaino: hahahahaha, sorry my bad, I meant badass, not mean, don't cry u hear, I wee buy biscuit for u, and u asked logicboy a very good question, why does he still go to church?

Simple; Manmustwacc!

I go to church so that I ca eat....my business must not fail!

Imagine logicboy with no money! Broke and begging for crumbs on Nairaland! There will be rejoicing in the land of Goshen!

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Simple; Manmustwacc!

Imagine logicboy with no money! Broke and begging for crumbs on Nairaland! There will be rejoicing in the land of Goshen!
Na one of my fears... Complaining about religion with no slippers, while church boys like Goshen, Anony and Ihe go dey drive jeepp grin grin grin

We need to make that money..

Logicboy03:

You misunderstand. Muskeeto is my friend.....power has corrupted him.......this is my way of bringing him back to his senses.

Muskeeto, repeat after me; I will not throw atheists under the bus for my threads to make frontpage and Jesouls's love x5!

Repeat after me: My mumu no go kill me.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by bolaino(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Simple; Manmustwacc!

hahahahaha, very funny,
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by MrTroll(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
bolaino: hahahaha, you guys are crazy, u've all succeeded in derailing this thread. Lol, bunch of funny atheists,
huh? Do i know you?

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Na one of my fears... Complaining about religion with no slippers, while church boys like Goshen, Anony and Ihe go dey drive jeepp grin grin grin

We need to make that money..

Repeat after me: My mumu no go kill me.

hahaha.....must make that money!

I will die if I am walking on the road then Ihedinobi drives past me in an SUV then stops to say "what has your atheism done for you? See how God is blessing me"

Na suicide be the next thing ooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: huh? Do i know you?

Bolaino is a cool guy...cut him some slack
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

hahaha.....must make that money!

I will die if I am walking on the road then Ihedinobi drives past me in an SUV then stops to say "what has your atheism done for you? See how God is blessing me"

Na suicide be the next thing ooo!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Serious falling hand...

Oga Ooman, no vex o.. na weekend cause am...
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

grin grin grin grin grin

Serious falling hand...

Ah....nah so.....My neighbour is blasting Wizkid....some bday party.....I see some bottles of Vodka and some nice booties......Ko ma roll.....HAPPY WEEKEND!
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by MrTroll(m): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Bolaino is a cool guy...cut him some slack
I know him. From his thread on the supernatural and about his ex girl friend. I was tryna get inside his head wink
heck! I've been accused of being him by Wiegraf. cheesy
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto: I dey tell you...

http://www.yotube.com/watch?v=eys

Seriously, I really need to hammer some swag into you.

I hate your taste in music and your taste in movies. Gaddem. What old skool nonsense was that? Is that music? cheesy
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: I know him. From his thread on the supernatural and about his ex girl friend. I was tryna get inside his head wink
heck! I've been accused of being him by Wiegraf. cheesy

I will find your real username one day angry
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

grin grin grin grin grin

Serious falling hand...

what I expressed is simple logic: religious people have reasons to do evil, atheists can point to None.

LB is not a problem, he is a pain in the azs.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
doublepost
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

what I expressed is simple logic: religious people have reasons to do evil, atheists can point to None.

LB is not a problem, he is a pain in the azs.

Because atheism's not a religion. But individual atheists are still capable of causing harm to others...
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Seriously, I really need to hammer some swag into you.

I hate your taste in music and your taste in movies. Gaddem. What old skool nonsense was that? Is that music? cheesy

Hehehehe... tongue so u be Wizkid fanboy? Smh
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by MrTroll(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

I will find your real username one day angry
ok. I wanna confess. . . I'm Seun.

tongue
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Because atheism's not a religion. But individual atheists are still capable of causing harm to others...

Yes, but have no reason to. Abortion clinics can be bombed in service to god, but atheists has no reason to bomb abortion clinics, even if they dont agree with abortion. That's the point.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by mkmyers45(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Allah you guys are not serious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

Yes, but have no reason to. Abortion clinics can be bombed in service to god, but atheists has no reason to bomb abortion clinics, even if they dont agree with abortion. That's the point.

Wow Ooman.. Are you saying atheism makes one pro-choice?

APologies: Just read ur comment again.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by MrTroll(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

your OP is still silly. Atheism would not bring world peace. The people who would do evil will still find a reason. Heck! They'll say, well. . . The weather was cold so i had to bomb some abortion clinic to warm the environment. He he he he he he he he!

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Wow Ooman.. Are you saying atheism makes one pro-choice,

No o....am saying that even if am anti-choice, I have no reason to blow abortion clinics.

You should know that some christian writers wrote that such terrorism is needed against abortion.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: your OP is still silly. Atheism would not bring world peace. The people who would do evil will still find a reason. Heck! They'll say, well. . . The weather was cold so i had to bomb some abortion clinic to warm the environment. He he he he he he he he!

Then such people need not identify as atheists, since logic and reason is found wanting in them and their reasoning. Being reasonable is what makes you an atheist.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

Then such people need not identify as atheists, since logic and reason is found wanting in them and their reasoning. Being reasonable is what makes you an atheist.
Are you on the Nigerian atheist group? Someone(supposedly atheist) asked how atheists handle bad dreams..

Education's key, Ooman..
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Any interested fella should read more on Christian Terrorism here:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:
Are you on the Nigerian atheist group? Someone(supposedly atheist) asked how atheists handle bad dreams..

Education's key, Ooman..

of course, education facilitate reasoning faculty, and so, more peace.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

ooman:

Ooman,

You miss my point. Atheism can not be a motive for either evil or good. Agreed. Atheism is an empty disbelief.

However religion is a great force for evil. A very good motivation for psychopaths, dictators and criminals who want to have God supporting their cruelty.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mr Troll: ok. I wanna confess. . . I'm Seun.

tongue

Seun? Unlikely.....the guy has no time to comment frequently. He hardly comments
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ooman,

You miss my point. Atheism can not be a motive for either evil or good. Agreed. Atheism is an empty disbelief.

However religion is a great force for evil. A very good motivation for psychopaths, dictators and criminals who want to have God supporting their cruelty.

More like you miss my point...I said atheists have NO REASON to bomb abortion clinics, not that they can't. That's the argument.

Are you butthurt by something? Some grudges?
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by texanomaly(f): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
I tell you what...ya'll are entertaining. That's for sure. Where's my popcorn?

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by ooman(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
texanomaly: I tell you what...ya'll are entertaining. That's for sure. Where's my popcorn?

Here is more like my codestub.
Re: Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
ooman:

More like you miss my point...I said atheists have NO REASON to bomb abortion clinics, not that they can't. That's the argument.

Are you butthurt by something? Some grudges?

Sir, I have no beef with you.....I liked your other thread.

You have stopped your pseudoscience and so, we have little to argue over. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 / ......... / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Splashes Millions Of Naira On Youth For Skill Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.