Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. (3649 Views)

Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
smartchoice: About time! Can't wait to have a military government that will restore sanity to the polity! Return fuel price to fifty naira per litre. Build refineries, improve general welfare, introduce a people oriented constitution, reduce the salaries and allowances of public office holders, make the LGAs functional, improve national security! Where are the valiant military officers? Are there no courageous men no longer in the MILITARY?

There definitely are. Problem is the Eastern Region (which seems to be the only ones who cant see WHAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS SEEING ) will be quick to allude it to tribalism thereby imploding the whole polity. I dont care where the Coup leader is from... Tiv, Kalabari, Urhobo, Edo, itshekiri... insofar as hes not Igbo, they will be quick to inflame the country with rumors, cries and screams of "Marginalization" and guess what you'll have then? Another Civil war.

The truth hurts so I know some people will take offense to this post. But truth is, so long as the Eastern Region overwhelmingly supports the obvious evil of corruption that the Nigerian Government is perpetuating against its citizens (and which the World continually condemns), then Nigerians have no choice but to forcefully swallow the morsel of backwardness which the East insists on feeding them. Either that or they shouldnt care whose Ox is gored and take their destiny into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mass protest for what reason
...crazy propagandist in a mission to discredit GEJ, It won't work, am sure of that. If Apc wants equity,they should come with clean hands

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by IGBOSON1: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Looks like you guys are fast running out of options!......if all else fails, resort to brute force abi? wink

Just out of curiosity, who would you like to see take over from GEJ?......you must have one or two people in mind!
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Abuklaw(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
ckkris: This time they must come from your tribe. In 1966 you people massacred 200 officers from Eastern Region, after using wild wild west operation wetie to deceive young brilliant inexperienced Major CK Mzeogwu. NEVER AGAIN. When dem catch you people this time don't start shouting phantom coups o.
you know next to nothing about the jan 15 1996 coup.if u do, u won't tell me that someone instigated major Nzeogwu to lead the coup,the same thing we're witnessing in Nigeria now occurs during the year of Balewa and Nzeogwu and other Military human right fighters cannot put up with the then state of anarchy (similar to what is happening now) but some military sycophant hijacked their success and seize the power.what are u now saying about 'wetie'which occur in the west when Nzeogwu military base was in the north.the coup failed mainly because they can't take hold of the west where you claimed he was brainswashed/instigated.don't let me court a 378 pages of his memoir. RIP MAJOR. CHUKWUMA KADUNA NZEOGWU
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Quite unfortunate. I'll be the last person to such a call. Anyone who supports this is definitely an enemy of Nigeria. At this critical moment in our national life, what we need is stability and we've struggling to be a stable nation. Such a protest will drag us back to 1984. Take a look at Egypt today, what exactly have they achieved after the massive protests that have swept the country in recent times? Bloodshed and strife. We already have enough of that in Nigeria and calling for more is definitely unpatriotic.
Besides, what exactly has Jonathan done wrong to warrant his removal? The man is trying his best for the country, only pessimists fail to see that and unfortunately we have a lot of them in our midst.
If you feel the president is not doing enough, 2015 is not far. Vote him out if you can.

4 Likes

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by gameboy727(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
J12: Quite unfortunate. I'll be the last person to such a call. Anyone who supports this is definitely an enemy of Nigeria. At this critical moment in our national life, what we need is stability and we've struggling to be a stable nation. Such a protest will drag us back to 1984. Take a look at Egypt today, what exactly have they achieved after the massive protests that have swept the country in recent times? Bloodshed and strife. We already have enough of that in Nigeria and calling for more is definitely unpatriotic.
Besides, what exactly has Jonathan done wrong to warrant his removal? The man is trying his best for the country, only pessimists fail to see that and unfortunately we have a lot of them in our midst.
If you feel the president is not doing enough, 2015 is not far. Vote him out if you can.
God bless you bro for this comment. U get sense
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Pygru: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
J12: Quite unfortunate. I'll be the last person to such a call. Anyone who supports this is definitely an enemy of Nigeria. At this critical moment in our national life, what we need is stability and we've struggling to be a stable nation. Such a protest will drag us back to 1984. Take a look at Egypt today, what exactly have they achieved after the massive protests that have swept the country in recent times? Bloodshed and strife. We already have enough of that in Nigeria and calling for more is definitely unpatriotic.
succinct!

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by solomon111(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
kingoflag:

There definitely are. Problem is the Eastern Region (which seems to be the only ones who cant see WHAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS SEEING ) will be quick to allude it to tribalism thereby imploding the whole polity. I dont care where the Coup leader is from... Tiv, Kalabari, Urhobo, Edo, itshekiri... insofar as hes not Igbo, they will be quick to inflame the country with rumors, cries and screams of "Marginalization" and guess what you'll have then? Another Civil war.

The truth hurts so I know some people will take offense to this post. But truth is, so long as the Eastern Region overwhelmingly supports the obvious evil of corruption that the Nigerian Government is perpetuating against its citizens (and which the World continually condemns), then Nigerians have no choice but to forcefully swallow the morsel of backwardness which the East insists on feeding them. Either that or they shouldnt care whose Ox is gored and take their destiny into their hands.
[quote author=kingoflag]
Yawn.
Why didn't you protest when OBJ was in power?
So because GEJ is a democrat and not a thug like OBJ,you think you can take advantage.?
When did GEJ's govt of 3yrs became the source of Nigeria's problem?
You think if GEJ is forcefully removed,there will be peace in the country?
Make we dey look una.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by fkaz(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
smartchoice: About time! Can't wait to have a military government that will restore sanity to the polity! Return fuel price to fifty naira per litre. Build refineries, improve general welfare, introduce a people oriented constitution, reduce the salaries and allowances of public office holders, make the LGAs functional, improve national security! Where are the valiant military officers? Are there no courageous men no longer in the MILITARY?

Lol major Al-mustapha is out of prison, he has the pin-code inconjunction with the NSA. Even obasanjo accuse Al-mustapha of plotting coup while mustapha is still in prison they can grant your request grin.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by solomon111(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
you get time o.
Most of these people clamouring for a nationwide disturbance and unrest are kids.
They don't know that the Egyptians they want to copy, have set themselves back by 50years.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by HezronLorraine(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Some nigerians keep on getting psychotic everyday.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by hakanai(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
hmmmmm!!! I laugh in crisis. No do am please we have enough trouble as it is. We cant afford another,Please wait for a more appropriate time. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by edunwosu(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abuklaw:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php

For write this shit you're a very big fool.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by atlwireles: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abuklaw:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php

Please let me know the place for this action, this way we used our tanks and machine guns to spray you with bullets and charge your parents for bullets. Confused kids angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by gedtalks(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
jjcbuthot: Guys, lets join hands to chase this man out power and get our country back from the charlatans in power.

lead the protest Mr man...we will join you...ha..ha..ha.. Mumuic mumu. Afetr protesting abt GEJ you will still protest abt the next one, and the next one...dont you know there is something wrong with ur brain
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by kehinde1588(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
He shud b removed..we dnt av president in dis country...enough of GEJ,he has done more harms than goods to this country in just 2yrs..devilish president

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by vizboy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
LMAO cant stop laughing.

Protest my foot.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by mgbeketoto: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Why dosen't THE GROUP lead the way? wink
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
@solomon111

Did I say a SINGLE thing about protests in my post? As usual, what did you do? ATTRIBUTE EVERYTHING TO TRIBALISM!

Youre too ignorant for my liking (then again look at the Society you came up in) , pls move.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Abuklaw(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
atlwireles:

Please let me know the place for this action, this way we used our tanks and machine guns to spray you with bullets and charge your parents for bullets. Confused kids angry angry angry angry angry angry
confused kid or confused adult? Your generation (adult idiots) has gone into extinction while it remains only you (old fool) to join them.u beta don't cross my path coz i deal with people diplomatically but i will exclude you from that group of sane elders. A fool @ 70, a fool forever.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Abuklaw(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
edunwosu:

For write this shit you're a very big fool.
you are the most supreme fool for this comment. Must you say something?

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by ariy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chain_Blinger: 8th to comment

Congratulations go to the nearest refuse dump area to redeem ur prize
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by atlwireles: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abuklaw: confused kid or confused adult? Your generation (adult idiots) has gone into extinction while it remains only you (old fool) to join them.u beta don't cross my path coz i deal with people diplomatically but i will exclude you from that group of sane elders. A fool @ 70, a fool forever.

You don't have to swear and cuss here, just name the place, date and time. Then I see your diplomatic skills in action. ATP last leg.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by overdrive(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
So because GEJ is a democrat and not a thug like OBJ,you think you can take advantage.?

I laugh in pidgin.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Symphony007: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
ariy:

Congratulations go to the nearest refuse dump area to redeem ur prize
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
la_unique: Why do you want to boot hint from office? If you boot him from office who will replace him? Buhari? Tinubu? Tambuwal? Or Amaechi himself?

Buhari of course. We need total annihilation of corruption from our system before bringing in the wise men like Soludo, El-Rufai, Fashola, Rochas, Amaechi etc.
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
smartchoice: Which economy? The one in which people are jobless and hopeless? Where ill gotten wealth is flaunted every where? An economy that enables maina steal billions of pensioners money and future? And he's untouchable?! Which economy? Is it the one that makes petrol station attendants out of university graduates? Which economy? Is it this one without hope or any form of social security?! Symphony please please mention not any economy! The economy that you borrow from banks at a suicidal rates?! What economy? The one that cannot manufacture tooth pick?! Oh my God symphony you're raising my temper and temperature! Military rule is a must or they should follow Egypt 's example and install the cjn as interim president while all reforms are speedily carried out!
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mek una do thanksgiving say I no be police man or soldier I 4 use did opportunity catch Eko Ile for ogbomosho
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Akpaife(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
jjcbuthot: Guys, lets join hands to chase this man out power and get our country back from the charlatans in power.
Na ur papa go come rule? Abeg go sit down
Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
The US predicted the war to start this year. Any attempt to remove GEJ will lead to the disintegration of this zoological republic. All hail BIAFRA!

1 Like

Re: Group Calls For Mass Protest To Oust GEJ From Office. by DerideGull(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
The moronic group should call for disintegration of the jungle called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Dino Melaye's Massive Campaign Truck / Five States With Highest Number Of Scammers And Prostitutes. / Confussion In Gombe State As Shiites And Sunnis Block Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.