Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike (33819 Views)

Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by zinachidi(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, whose election as Chief Executive of Rivers State was annulled on Saturday by the Rivers State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abuja, has alleged the payment of N23 billion bribe to tribunal judges by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to nullify the election of all South-South states governors – all of them members of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He wrote on his Facebook wall over the weekend: “Election petition tribunal was directed to nullify the election of all South-South states governors. A total of N23 billion was paid to the tribunal judges by APC. They are to pass the order that the election did not comply substantially with election guidelines and order INEC to conduct election within 90 days.

“How can a party win all Senate seats, all House of Representatives seats, all State Assembly, 97% votes in presidential election and they could tell the public that the party did not win the governorship?
“Keep calm, we must appeal.”

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/10/apc-bribed-tribunal-with-n23b-to-oust-me-wike/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Agunnewi: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2015
shocked
Wow! That's a weighty allegation that should be looked into.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2015
One day there would be no country for APC to rule

72 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by pallybrown(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Wike ur the man no matter what

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by ricsman(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2015
like seriously. but he never said that during his speech.
guess they want to link him to the already allegation on ground even before the nullification

in another news PDP is winning in Delta state election tribunal

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Ciscogod(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2015
The way we name figures sometimes baffles me.

13billion pounds. Former petroleum minister.

Bribing judge with 23b. Was the money paid into his account?

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2015
That is just the Truth....Buhari's brother inlaw just did APC's bidding with Amaechi looted money galvanizing the quick pronouncement carried out on a SATURDAY.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by akinsbaba2015: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Wike at his level should realise that you don't just throw allegations into the air. If the PDP had proof of anything they won't even wait for the verdict. Was it a hidden fact that he made efforts to see the CJN for whatever reason. Where is it done that a sitting governor having a pending case b4 the electoral tribunal will actually make moves up to the CJN's office to meet with him and to back with up with a shameless excuse when caught in the act.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Starships4u(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
Wike at his level should realise that you don't just throw allegations into the air. If the PDP had proof of anything they won't even wait for the verdict. Was it a hidden fact that he made efforts to see the CJN for whatever reason. Where is it done that a sitting governor having a pending case b4 the electoral tribunal will actually make moves up to the CJN's office to meet with him and to back with up with a shameless excuse when caught in the act.
my brother I understand ur pain, but we south south, south east have no room for APC.... That's the truth

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Starships4u(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2015
The APC should get it into their thick skull, the SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH EAST have no room for them

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by PRYCE(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2015
A chunk of Amaechi's loot! Nice investment!

5 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Bugatie(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2015
Starships4u:
my brother I understand ur pain, but we south south, south east have no room for APC.... That's the truth

Let them d the elections a hundred times, PDP will still win Rivers!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by obi4eze(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Make those guys chop Wike money jare... D man no get sense.

He will still lose at the Appeal and Supreme courts. We don't need a prophet to tell us that.

D thing wey dey tire me be say d man still dey call God...

Wike, the Acting Interim Governor... grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by double0seven(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
the tribunal judges ought to take up on his allegation, and proceed to sue him, relent only if he apologises and withdraw the statement.

This will teach people to just not through baseless allegations about anyhow.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by flozybk(f): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
wike should not blame any one for what happened to him. He rigged the election massively that even a breast feeding child could see. Let him get ready for a re-run and if he wins so be it but as for me, am casting ma vote for APC

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by viktagorion: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lie from the pit of hell.

Wike is a goner!

A drowning man latching on straws.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by stebell(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wike ride on. The people of Rivers State who voted for yu massively are solidly behind yu any time any day.

10 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by damton(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Playing the victim and crying foul would not suffice.

He should brace himself up for what's upcoming.

12 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by ddippset(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
This man claims he got 900,000 votes more than his opponent yet he's jittery over a re-run. This man claims pdp is fully on ground yet he's jittery over a re-run. This man claims he will win election 10 times yet he's jittery over a re-run. What manner of man is nyesom wike?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Bonapart(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Politics in Nigeria is just a circle

All Nigeria need is God
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by oekehinde: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
23 wetin Who says money no dey this country
MANAGE YOUR DIABETES NATURALLY

1 Like

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by ERONX(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Donald Trump is a good for nothing old hag. With a foul mouthed candidate like Donald Trump, i don't see the Republicans as worthy opponent against the Democrats. Come 2016 the Democrats will still win over America

2 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by yomalex(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oghene me 2 billion 5 billion 20 billion billion billion billion

I don't need billions o just buy bulk sms and send messages to your clients and customers Check my Signature

1 Like

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by sosodevf(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
When PDP wins the subjecy will change
Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by siraj1402(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Keep ur mouth shut and go to appeal.

7 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by porrigeyam(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wike you are a big foool.....coward.....looser .....big mouth idiotic Pig..... Pdp never learns....bunch of twits...
Wike you're lazy sod

Spits....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
This Wike fellow should just shut up already.

How much did he spend to rig his way to the position?

11 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
This kind of trashy statement coming out from a Governor without a single shred of evidence. Wike u are disgrace to Biafura and Bianunu...

15 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by NwaNimo1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
As long as the money goes back into circulation in the economy its all good,

2 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by ohenhen1: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Can he be sued for making false statements that are libel to the judges?

9 Likes

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by dammytosh: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok when you make this kind of claim. We can not ask for evidence that they did not bribe the judge but we can only wait for evidence that they did.

Dear Wike,

Pictures , video or account number credited and details of the beneficiary is what we are waiting for.

Regards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike by repogirl(f): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
It really doesn't make much sense sha....how can PDP win all house and senate seats and you say the governors own was not won? Lol!

Foolish yeye dey smell bad bad.

Anyway, Nigerian politricks is a joke! We all know that.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos / Senate Committee Proposes 20 New States / Monica Dongban-Mense Constitutes Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.