Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pastor, Wife Trade Adultery Claims In Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor, Wife Trade Adultery Claims In Court (807 Views)

HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? / Did I Do Anything Wrong With The Gift I Gave To My Pastor's Wife? / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor, Wife Trade Adultery Claims In Court by YoursGEJ(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2013
”My wife travelled to Ghana to meet one of her concubines. She did family planning without my consent and goes out at will”, a pastor, Sunday Owonikoko, has told a Lagos Customary Court in Orile-Agege.
Meanwhile, the wife, Bolajoko, 47, denied the allegations. ”My husband is adulterous. He has slept with almost all the sisters in his church,” Bolajoko charged back. ”A mother of seven is presently living with him as I speak and he has made the woman an evangelist.”
Owonikoko pleaded with the court to dissolve his 20-year-old marriage over infidelity and threat to life on the part of the wife. The 51-year-old pastor of 1, Alowole Street, Papa Ashafa, Orile-Agege said the wife kept seeing her ex-lovers.
”My wife threatened to destroy my ministry and also said she would kill me. I want the court to dissolve the union and grant me custody of my children”, he pleaded.
”She was suspended from the church for six months because she fought with the ministers.” The court president, Mr Joseph Adewusi, told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/pastor-wife-trade-adultery-claims-in-court/#sthash.7CYr5xBC.dpuf

Lobatan
Re: Pastor, Wife Trade Adultery Claims In Court by kreamidiva(f): 4:29am On Jul 14, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.......END TIME TINS!!!! undecided
Re: Pastor, Wife Trade Adultery Claims In Court by Princesszoe: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2013
Adultery is now common even amongest the so called children of God. There are weeds in the church, pastors group, choir groups, ushers group, etc. Only the person with fear of God can stay faithful till death comes. Strong morally principled people are another set of people that can stay ever faithful. The first person to commit adultery in a marriage has opened door for same adulterous spirit into the marriage. That is why most times you see husband and wife involved in adultery, most times unknowingly. And most times, such marriages last because both of them get happiness from outside. This is bad. Adultery, whether once or fifty times is the same and can destroy the faithfulness of the other person.
Re: Pastor, Wife Trade Adultery Claims In Court by Mynd44: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2013
So? People cheat and get divorced, pastors and their spouses are humans and so it is not special
Re: Pastor, Wife Trade Adultery Claims In Court by k2039: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44: So? People cheat and get divorced, pastors and their spouses are humans and so it is not special
I wonder why people make this pastors look super human, forgeting that they were first humans before becoming pastors and are therefore susceptible to errors.
Re: Pastor, Wife Trade Adultery Claims In Court by Mynd44: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039: I wonder why people make this pastors look super human, forgeting that they were first humans before becoming pastors and are therefore susceptible to errors.
They love to close their eyes to the obvious and put humans like themselves on pedestals

(1) (Reply)

George Bernard Shaw On Marriage, The Oppression Of Women Etc / SHAME: Pastor Rapés And Impregnates Senior Pastor's Daughter; Now Runs A Miracle / What Advise Can You Give In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.