Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

... - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ... (42039 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
(last part)

by then, Omolola was just in chicken heaven, literally tasting the air that was smelling of the crispy fried chicken freshly cooked, and the noise of fries being salted. she then looked at the waitress and said "for me, it will be a 8pieces bucket, jollof rice, a zinger burger and some fries"

the waitress then turned around towards a now very sick looking 190 and asked "what about you sir?"

to which he shook his head and replied "Gangam style"

the waitress was surprised by his answer then said "yeah, we were playing the song about 20mins ago. i will ask my colleagues to play it again......but, won't you order any food?" and he shook his head to say no. the waitress turned back to B2F who was now the only one standing in the way of this chicken nightmare. but instead of saying anything to stop it, he simply said "i'm.......i'm good, i am not really hungry right now as i just finish a big plate of eba"

so the waitress explained that this restaurant was a new fast food concept where you only paid at the end. and she then left and disappear at the back of the kitchen.

190 was now sweating profusely, so B2F said he will take him to the toilet to help him throw some water on his face to try to make him cool down. they got up and walked towards the door that said "toilet".

as they got in the bathroom, 190 started to cry profusely "mo gbe o!!!!! these gals want to finish me" while holding his head.

B2F told him to get a hold of himself and before he could continue talking, 190 said "bro, see as that Jamaican animal was ordering the food, i could have slapped her nasty mouth. how can she order as much food for one person, that me and you have not even ate in one week?! kai, all this because of toto, i no wan do!"

B2F then said "they want to test us, but don't worry 190, we will manage……..between our 3500Nairas and whatever money these gals have, all will be ok"

190 dried his tears and still sobbing he then said "but B2F, what they ordered is not on the "fukcing" side of the menu, that is the "LETS GET MARRIED; I AM HAVING YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN" side of the menu"

"dont dull" said a now smiling B2F "both of them certainly have plans to make our evening unforgettable! so lets go back out there and enjoy the show"

190 arranged himself before they both went back to sit down with the ladies.

as they arrived back at the table, the food had already been delivered and both girls were attacking the food like vampires on fresh blood. we all know that Uni life is difficult but these two girls obviously were starving. Omolola had grease all over her lips and was moaning as if she was having an org.asm "hhmm so good, oh thank you Lord" while Mrsdarksin had only eyes for the bucket of chicken in front of her.

B2F who had not eaten much that day, tried to take a piece of chicken from the bucket in front of Mrsdarkskin, but the look she gave him said it all, and B2F smiled nervously as he pretended he was getting the salt. so, for the next 45mins, these two "playas" looked on as these two very hungry gals enjoyed the feast of their lives. 190 and B2F could only stand there with an upset grin that said it all. it was as if they were talking to the girls telepathically "oh yeah, eat on biatches as we are certainly going to fukc you tonight!"

after the meal, the girls, now started to give some attention to the boys. "so what should we do now?" asked a now very full Omolola.

"what about we go back to our hostel and relax while watching a movie" said a very eager to get down to business B2F

Mrsdarkskin replied "good idea, i need to lay down a bit as all this food got me really tired" then she turned around to 190 and said "190 baby, i need a massage, i am so stiff. do you know how to give massages?"

190 smiled and said "oh yeah, i can give massages and much more, lets just go back to the hostel and then i will deal with your stiff back"

the boys only thought about the sex, and had completely forgotten about the bill that needed to be settled. the ladies now got up, picked up the Pepsi bottles that were unopened, said they were going to the toilet to freshen up, and left to the bathroom.

5mins later, the two guys looked at each other and now smiled in a very confident way "i told you that we were going to jam tonight, see as these two animals are ready to mate!" said B2F.
"oh yeah, these gals are cooked and ready to be served……..so let's call the waitress and see how much damage it will be for all this food", then signalling the waitress, 190 continued "excuse me, lady, can we have the bill please?"

the waitress came over their table and then brought the bill that stood at a grand 12K. these guys looked at the bill of twelve thousand, then brought out all their three thousand Nairas on the table before asking the waitress to wait until the ladies in the bathroom would come back. the waitress looked surprised then said that the lady had already left the eatery about 5 mins ago. 190 said no to her, explaining that she must have been mistaking since their date were still in the toilet.

"no oh! the girls went to the bathroom but then quickly exited and went out the front door telling me that you guys will pay for the whole meal"

190 screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" while B2F ran to the toilet to double check on the girls. he almost broke the cubicle doors down as he was opening them to see that no one was inside. as he opened the last empty cubicle, he suddenly realised that they had been tricked by these two ladies, but more worrying was the fact that he had no idea where to get the remaining 9K. he slowly walked back to the table where now there was a gathering of people, including a very upset manager. 190 looked at B2F and understood by the look on his face that the girls were gone.

"we got played bro" said a very confused B2F, who didn't have the energy to do anything else but to sit back down at the table. at that precious moment, the song Gangam style started playing on the restaurant's speakers, which came on at the perfect time. they both looked at each other again, then 190 turned to the manager who was yelling at them to produce the money.

"sa, i am sorry but we don't have any more money, that 3,5K is all we have" murmured 190

the manager looked at him then glanced back at B2F before saying " the ladies told us that your parents are big shot people, even that one of you lives in Banana island so call your parents sharp sharp na, or call any of your friend to come and help you out because if you don't, i will have no option but to call the police………and you know that anything involving the police means you will have to settle them TOO before you can be released. so make up your mind. Ole!"

B2F was now in a daze and talking to himself "these biatches, i should have known. it was too good to be true. we got played like children. walai the day i catch them, they will see thunder and fire"

now the manager had called the security guard at the door and he was starting to mishandle 190 "get up! lets see what else you have in your pocket Mr 190 Mercedes Benz. the girls said that your papa get money, call am now!"

190 started crying" no o, my papa na yam farmer and B2F parents are retired okada drivers, what you see here is our last money for the month!"

"so how are you going to pay the 9k?!" asked an angry restaurant manager.

B2F raised his shoulder to say he didn't know, and before he could say anything he received a dirty slap that echoed all the way inside the kitchen, from the security guard who was getting angered. he grabbed 190 and B2F by the collar, took them outside and asked them to lay on the ground. He then quickly got hold of a cutlass and started scratching the blade on the concrete, as an even bigger crowd had gathered outside from the commotion.

"OLE; THIEF, YOU WANT EAT YOU DONT HAVE MONEY!" was the crowd chanting.

as they were now both crying heavily pleading for mercy, people looked on and started to become more and more violent. a voice in the crowd said " who have we here, is that not my dear friends 190 and B2F?"

they both looked up and here standing in front of the crowd was Okija juju, looking from above, like all mighty God the saviour.

190 crawled and grabbed on to Okija's feet before shouting " Okija, abeg tell these people that we are not criminals"

Okija replied "i can only vouch for the people of my congregation. you guys never came to my church so i know nothing of you. why dont you call God on your speed dial to come and help you, or send him a BBM message, i am sure he will reply"

"help us Okija, i swear you will never regret it. as from today, i will be the first one in church every sunday, and the last one to leave" said B2F

"OH, now you want to be God fearing abi? you were quick to splash 3K on KFC meals for strangers but you wouldn't give tithe or even come to church" said Okija, before turning towards the security guard and pointing at the boys he continue "these hoodlums need a lesson, do what you have to do with them, only God can save them, and as i can see his phone must be turned off"

to which 190 and B2F, who were still crying heavily, got on their knees, joined their hands in prayer and bow in front of Okija "we are your disciples from now on, we will never let you down, your wishes is our command. pls Okija help us, we are begging you"

Okija stood there without saying anything for about 5more minutes, then smiled "you guys have learned a great lesson today, i hope you don't disappoint me" he then reached for his pocket, counted 9k and then handed it over to the restaurant manager who was standing by the door. he then turned back towards 190 and B2F and said "follow me to church!" as he turned around and walked away.

the trio walked to church and as they arrive at church, there was a few people in robe and hood on praying in front of a statue of Jesus. he asked the boys to bow in front of the statue and repent for all the sin that they may have committed in the past. as Okija went away at the back of the church, the two started blaming each other for what happened.

"i told you we shouldn't have gone, but you didn't want to listen to me!" said 190

"shut up, you are as guilty as me and we got played, live with it!" replied an angry B2F

"sssshhhhhhhh" said one of the hooded silhouette.

B2F then lowered his voice "i told you that the Jamaican gal was way out of your league, but you didn't want to listen……now see where all this has led us"

190 angrily replied "Mrsdarksin was crazy about me, she was all over me and i am sure she has an explanation as to why she left"

then out of the blue one of the hooded person said "no she wasn't crazy about you nor B2F, neither was Omolola!"

at that moment, Okija came back out in full church robe, and walked towards the group. Okija then turned towards the boys and said " by the way, i saw you have met sista Mary and Sista Cynthia?" pointing at the hooded silhouette in robe. and as 190 and B2F turned around, Okija told the silhouette to remove their hood, only for the boys to realise that it was Mrsdarkskin and Omolola.

the boys jaw dropped to the floor, as they couldn't believe their eyes, and as they were going to say something, Okija stopped them "I couldn't believe my eyes when you guys focused your evil intentions on sista mary and Cynthia at the seminar. so, i let you fool yourselves while we hatched a plan to teach you randy boys a lesson. remember, the outcome could have been much worse if we were part of the devil's plan of destruction. so repent boys, repent!"

ashamed of being played, B2F got up, looked at 190 who was still on his knees, glanced at the girls, then back at Okija before he said "soooooooo, this was all a plan? OLOSHI!!!! i haven't eaten anything since this morning, while these two ladies are thanking God for their belly, full of chicken wings and what not……… while it is our poor 3K that fed their lying self. MAY GOD PUNISH YOU ALL!" then he stormed out of the church.

190 looked up, got on his feet, stared at Mrsdarkskin, shook his head, before leaving the church without saying a single word.

ladies and gentlemen, this story is the reason why 190 has been hating on Nigerian women for as long as we can remember. Mrsdarkskin (sista Mary) and Omolola (sista Cynthia) are the reason why, today, 190 hates Nigerian women to his bones..........and B2F, he has never been able to date a woman ever since, and thats the reason why he is now addicted to ashewos.

(all names are purely fictional)
END OF CHAPTER 11

15 Likes

Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
MrBrownJay....that was....awesome....I salute you sir.
Re: ... by xynerise: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin. Nice one MBJ
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
thanks peeps, it took a bit more time to come up with this one, thus no time to put all the Capital letters, lol!

@Dygeasy
weekends is not a good time for me to post. so for the next round, put me on weekdays. cheers!
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY: thanks peeps, it took a bit more time to come up with this one, thus no time to put all the Capital letters, lol!

@Dygeasy
weekends is not a good time for me to post. so for the next round, put me on weekdays. cheers!
Yeah Right. Noted!

You Still Pulled This Off Nicely. Good Job.
Re: ... by ocephraim(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin... Nyc.... NEXT...!!
Re: ... by s3nn2x(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nice one! I can see that you guys are beginning to get your acts together. Thumbs up, MrBrownJay!!!
Re: ... by UjSizzle(f): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
ROFL grin
Re: ... by djembadjemba: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
lmao @ me starring in an e-novel and not aware of it.

MBJ you are wrong for that! grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
omg... grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY: "these guys are NOT sons of millionaires, let alone sons of thousandaires. the only thing B2F can ever finance is a bag of garri, and that 190 guy only deserves 190 hot slaps to wake him up from his dreams. Banana Island ko, Coconut island ni! abeg, forget these clowns." furiously said MrsDarksin..

as they got in the bathroom, 190 started to cry profusely "mo gbe o!!!!! these gals want to finish me" while holding his head.

B2F told him to get a hold of himself and before he could continue talking, 190 said "bro, see as that Jamaican animal was ordering the food, i could have slapped her nasty mouth. how can she order as much food for one person, that me and you have not even ate in one week?! kai, all this because of toto, i no wan do!"

B2F who had not eaten much that day, tried to take a piece of chicken from the bucket in front of Mrsdarkskin, but the look she gave him said it all, and B2F smiled nervously as he pretended he was getting the salt.

ladies and gentlemen, this story is the reason why 190 has been hating on Nigerian women for as long as we can remember. Mrsdarkskin (sista Mary) and Omolola (sista Cynthia) are the reason why, today, 190 hates Nigerian women to his bones..........and B2F, he has never been able to date a woman ever since, and thats the reason why he is now addicted to ashewos.

grin grin grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lmao! Nice one MBJ.
Re: ... by Shugamania(f): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
I just dey laugh
Re: ... by flow1759: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
MBJ that was a cool chapter 11. Who's next?
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
flow1759: MBJ that was a cool chapter 11. Who's next?
Ishilove is busy, Eze plomoe should be next then you I think.
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 4:59am On Jul 29, 2013
Sorry, just returned from Bayelsa yesternight, and I haven't begun typing.
I think I might be ready to update tomorrow embarassed
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 5:00am On Jul 29, 2013
LMAO @ MBJ's update grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2013
y m I d main topic of the story?
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2013
MoltenMagma: y m I d main topic of the story?
hey, *extending her hand* so this is the MM? shocked wow I can't believe my eyes...sir m so pleased to finally meet yougrin I have heard so much about you. smiley
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2013
Eze Promoe: Sorry, just returned from Bayelsa yesternight, and I haven't begun typing.
I think I might be ready to update tomorrow embarassed
better.
Re: ... by Neduzze5(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: better.

Good Morning
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2013
Neduzze5:

Good Morning
hi
Re: ... by Neduzze5(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hi

Hello

When are you writing next??
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hey, *extending her hand* so this is the MM? shocked wow I can't believe my eyes...sir m so pleased to finally meet yougrin I have heard so much about you. smiley
grin grin

1 Like

Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2013
Neduzze5:

Hello

When are you writing next??
dunno, this whole thing is kinda messed up
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2013
MoltenMagma:
grin grin
wink
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: better.
I saw you mail smiley but I travelled to a networkless community, hence I couldn't reply asap
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I saw you mail smiley but I travelled to a networkless community, hence I couldn't reply asap
no ploblem dear. Blessed week grin
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: no ploblem dear. Blessed week grin

Not really.

I've got this new girl on this forum that has been admiring me, and following me from thread to thread. Her name is Anti Spam Bot. She have banned me two times today, just because I tried to upload my update on a diary thread for cross checking. Though i've been unbanned, but my work is lost.
For now its back to square one sad
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Not really.

I've got this new girl on this forum that has been admiring me, and following me from thread to thread. Her name is Anti Spam Bot. She have banned me two times today, just because I tried to upload my update on a diary thread for cross checking. Though i've been unbanned, but my work is lost.
For now its back to square one sad
M sorry, I lost my diary due to the same reason, the flipping Id.iot follows me like we are twitter angry

Word of advise though, go easy on your horror color, they say red means danger and you might be a suspect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

[story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.