Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

... - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ... (42034 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: One of the them, ItsModella was dressed in green coloured Dolce and Gabbana gown, green shoes, green eyeshade, green lipgloss
Green lip gloss? Omo,dis babe dey represent naija tru tru. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ... by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao!!! Eze wan use laf wound person grin grin
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! Eze wan use laf wound person grin grin
Ayam telling u! grin grin
Re: ... by Shugamania(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Eze pulomoe!!!
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
I hope everyone will respect this
And Someone Will Get Banned If He/She Doesn't Respect This? Right?

Talking About Respect, Did She Respect The Feelings Of The Contributors To This Thread When She Called It Rubbish?

Stop Being Biased. Its Just Wrong.

8 Likes

Re: ... by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dygeasy: And Someone Will Get Banned If He/She Doesn't Respect This? Right?

Talking About Respect, Did She Respect The Feelings Of The Contributors To This Thread When She Called It Rubbish?

Stop Being Biased. Its Just Wrong.
Must I start an epistle about how you are writers and how different people will view your work?

Respect her wishes and keep her out is that too much? Una too like wahala sef

1 Like

Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
Must I start an epistle about how you are writers and how different people will view your work?

Respect her wishes and keep her out is that too much? Una too like wahala sef
Must I Start An Epistle On How Offended I am By Her Calling This Thread Rubbish?

4 Likes

Re: ... by Omobarca: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
grin Eze plomoe. Lmao. This story just keeps getting better & Funnier grin whoever's posting next shouldn't kill †he vibe abeg grin
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dygeasy: Must I Start An Epistle On How Offended I am By Her Calling This Thread Rubbish?

Lolz... Werey!!
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
EzePromoe You Killed It!! Bravo!! gringrin

In Other News, ... Has Joined And Will Drop The Next Chapter Come Tomorrow! cheesy

PS: If By Tonight, The Elipses Doesn't Get Replaced By The Name Of A Writer, (that is, if I don't get a mail showing interest in contributing to the thread) We Just Might Go Ahead With The Rotation And Make Do With The Lot Of Writers Who Have Registered Their Presence Already.

HumbledByGrace, Don't Worry, I Know You Can't Wait To Steer Your Story To Your Desired Path. Me Can't Wait Myself And I Know Other Writers Can't Wait As Well To Once Again Awe The Readers. Evrn The Readers Can't Wait To Hear From The Favourites Once More.

Don't Worry, We're Coming To Your Screens Soon!!

Cheers. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dygeasy: Must I Start An Epistle On How Offended I am By Her Calling This Thread Rubbish?

It's a silly opinion, but she's entitled to it. I suggest that you and other writers forge ahead with this story. That's one negative opinion out of numerous opinions which have been mostly positive. I'd hope that such a comment hasn't rendered public support and positivity unimportant. Otherwise, it may be my turn to take offense.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice thread!!
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
ogugua88:

It's a silly opinion, but she's entitled to it. I suggest that you and other writers forge ahead with this story. That's one negative opinion out of numerous opinions which have been mostly positive. I'd hope that such a comment hasn't rendered public support and positivity unimportant. Otherwise, it may be my turn to take offense.
Yeah Right...

I Already Had Overlooked It And Moved On Until Mynd Came To Post That We Should Respect Her Wish And He Chose To Ignore The Part Where She Foul-Mouthed The Thread, I Had To Point It Out To You.

Ogugua's Just Different!

Agree?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dygeasy: Yeah Right...

I Already Had Overlooked It And Moved On Until Mynd Came To Post That We Should Respect Her Wish And He Chose To Ignore The Part Where She Foul-Mouthed The Thread, I Had To Point It Out To You.

Ogugua's Just Different!

Agree?

Well, we all saw it, and he did the right thing by ignoring it. There's no rule disallowing such opinions. If there was, 71% of Nairaland posts would be hidden lol.

All of you should keep up the good work. This thread is refreshing. wink

2 Likes

Re: ... by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Shollypopz: mtcheew.........keep my ID outta this rubbish undecided
Smh...Why did you read the rubbish? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ... by EzePromoe: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ru buoy! U on fire!!! Oya translate d bolded sharp sharp! Tank q!! cheesy

"Gboo Ada, i we ñuo iyi n'ig'emem f**k up.
[b]Ada, so na so you take swear say you go f**k me up

I sim money, enyem gi,
I sim food, m n'egotelu gi
O buru cloth, gi na boutique Ejiofor bu ezigbo enyi.
Ada, gini foro, gini foro" [/b]

Ok let me try... If una laugh hen! angry

I sim money,enyem gi - If you ask me for money, I dey give you
I sim food, m n'egotelu gi- If you ask me for food, I dey buy for you
O buru cloth, gi na boutique Ejiofor bu ezigbo enyi- If na clothes u need, you know say you and Ejiofor boutique na padi

Ada, gini foro, gini foro- Ada wetin remain, wetin remain? embarassed embarassed

I try? undecided tongue

FIXED. smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Eko Ile who had been banned went to his hostel, and dressed up in another shirt, put on different hair style and went back to the class.

"Stop there!" the new supervisor ordered, "aren't you the Eko Ile i banned just now?"

"No sir o! I'm Eko Atlantic not Eko Ile" he denied.

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eze Promoe: One of the them, ItsModella was dressed in green coloured Dolce and Gabbana gown, green shoes, green eyeshade, green lipgloss
loooool!!! I have suffered grin
Re: ... by Omobarca: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eze Promoe:
FIXED. smiley
grin cool cool nice one
Re: ... by flow1759: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
emmadejust: i dun tire to wait since for my original main mann 'i still flow1759' na him go give us that koko wey dey happen for tis country without map or trees .nairaland

I dey oh. Dem never give me "go ahead" na.

STILL I FLOW.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Baybe: Smh...Why did you read the rubbish? undecided
local search.......saves me from reading rubbish undecided

*Runs away before a biased ban* cool
Re: ... by flow1759: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
emmadejust: i dun tire to wait since for my original main mann 'i still flow1759' na him go give us that koko wey dey happen for tis country without map or trees .nairaland
Re: ... by flow1759: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2013

I dey oh. Dem never give me "go ahead" na.

STILL I FLOW.
Re: ... by Smartiegurl(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ru buoy! U on fire!!! Oya translate d bolded sharp sharp! Tank q!! cheesy

"Gboo Ada, i we ñuo iyi n'ig'emem f**k up.
I sim money, enyem gi,
I sim food, m n'egotelu gi
O buru cloth, gi na boutique Ejiofor bu ezigbo enyi.
Ada, gini foro, gini foro"

Ok let me try... If una laugh hen! angry

I sim money,enyem gi - Is it money? I'm loaded
I sim food, m n'egotelu gi- Is it food? I can feed ur entire generation lipsrsealedundecided
O buru cloth, gi na boutique Ejiofor bu ezigbo enyi- If na clothes u need, I go carry u go Ejiofor botique blah blah...lipsrsealed
Ada, gini foro, gini foro- Ada wat do u want, wat do u want? embarassed embarassed

I try? undecided tongue
heheheheheheheheh! You tried swt!! @Eze, you got me rolling with laughter and ma bro was like, 'have you gone nuts, Rumuomasi market will be a better place for ya' nice write up dearie!! Kudos....
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eze Promoe:
FIXED. smiley
ROFTLMAOOO! Kai! Bado see ya life! *pops her collar* I try small sha, nothing do me mehn.... grin
Re: ... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: heheheheheheheheh! You tried swt!! @Eze, you got me rolling with laughter and ma bro was like, 'have you gone nuts, Rumuomasi market will be a better place for ya' nice write up dearie!! Kudos....
U dey laugh me she? Issorai.. 1-0 *snaps finger* na me and you today. angry
Re: ... by iphy42: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Eze I dikwa risky wink

Nothing do u
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Flow1759 Has Joined!

1 Like

Re: ... by Smartiegurl(f): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey laugh me she? Issorai.. 1-0 *snaps finger* na me and you today. angry
lolzz!! U even sabi small sef....if na yoruba, where i for start nah?
Re: ... by Therock5555(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
:Dam so enjoyin dis
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Some VIPs in the thread. Promoe, you're a magician.
*Ice Prince Zamani*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

[story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.