Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial (27943 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Woolwich Murder Trial: Michael Adebolajo And Michael Adebowale Found Guilty / Anders Breivik Pleads Not Guilty At Norway Murder Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by yoged(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
He certainly will have to move, change his
appearance and get a new identity. He may be
innocent but there are enough nut bars out there
who will want to seek revenge and honestly, I don't want to make this about race,
but I feel like if Zimmerman was black, and Trayvon
was white, he would have at least done a few years in a state penitiatary.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by ekolina(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
The world as a whole is clouded with injustice. RIP Trayvon
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Rossikk(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
tensazangetsu: Really, what of blacks killed by blacks everday in chicago and detriot mtscheeew because he is white we wont hear word. Blacks always playing the blame game.

MAY YOU BE SHOT DEAD BY A ZIMMERMAN AS YOU WALK THROUGH A NEIGHBORHOOD MERELY FOR BEING BLACK, AND MAY YOUR CASE BE IGNORED, AND IF TRIED, MAY YOUR KILLER BE FOUND NOT GUILTY AND ACQUITTED. WHEN SOMEONE CRIES OUT FOR JUSTICE FOR YOU, MAY OTHERS INTERJECT BY SAYING OTHER BLACK KIDS ARE SHOT DAILY IN CHICAGO, SO YOUR MURDER IS NO BIG DEAL. MAY SOMEONE ALSO SPIT AND PEE ON YOUR GRAVE, LIKE THE WORTHLESS ANIMAL YOU ARE.

5 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by FRDChickenisha: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
2legit2qwt:

That's the part most people don't understand. The type of images shown about Africa are those of kids suffering, war, famine and then it usually ends with requesting money to save their 'souls'
Even in white churches, all they talk about when they hear you are from Africa is , 'oh i've been on a mission trip to Nigeria, we helped the poor'..b1tch that's not all what Africa is all about, we all ain't suffering or begging for money.

A typical nigga in America only thinks of Antelopes and elephants and dirty water when he hears the word 'Africa'

Not denying these things don't exist but the rate at which they're being portrayed will make you think, Africa is the total scum of the earth

Same with the image of Nigeria being portrayed here, it's like all Nigerians are criminals and scamheads, when in all honesty and fairness, only a very small percentage of the population is into such crimes asexpected. America is worse than it portrays and it's a white man's world

Thank you sir angry

3 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by birdman(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Much props to TD Jakes - he actually took today's worship service to discuss this. http://www.tdjakes.org/echurch/index.php

You can catch a rebroadcast anytime after Sunday night... i think
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by toshmann(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
Horus: You will never be fully accepted by caucasians no matter how hard you try to emulate them.
Only a fo0l doesn't know that. But why would someone who isn't white try to be white?

Be who you are and improve on it. Period!

ighoosagie: It's so unfortunate dat most Nija have bad memory, just yesterday al'Mustapha was freed of a worse scenario dan dis. I guess al'mustapha is white n kudirate abiola is black. I see a fair judgement here. In Florida u av right 2 use firearms(guns) 4 self defense wen u feel ur life is in danger, except in places lik Illinois where u re nt allowed 2 use firearms (guns). I av observed countless cases where rich folks get away in Nija wit murder cases ,while d poor get life sentence for stealing a used cars,

but only dat of diallo who was mudered by some white cops after been shoot 41 times in bronx (new York) I still doubt.

As 4 me I hate hearing d word race

I hate hearing the word race too. I never watched this case on tv, and yes I'm not surprised by the outcome. Last week I heard the county authorities in that county talk about getting ready for a possible post verdict riot grin

Anyways, al mustapha has been behind bars for about 10yrs or so, Zimmerman was never jailed. It's ok. I don't think african Americans should start a riot. But they should go back to the drawing board and start from square one to rebuild their communities. If at this point the blacks don't realize that they (we) are a hated and pathetic race then the problem is even bigger than I thought.
And the first place to start is family. We must rebuild family values in the black community. majority of blacks born this year were born to women who were not married to their fathers. Some even say about half of them were born, not only out of wedlock but by the time they were born, their unmarried mother is no longer dating the man who made her pregnant. And this is the bedrock of the community.

Next is education. They should be encouraged to go to school and finish high school and possibly college.

Then they should try and keep away from trouble. This is the hardest part bc it may involve denying oneself certain rights, eg, the right to dress in a hoodie at night. Yes it's your right but debit attracts police, and police is likely to be unjust, and u may end up in jail or in the grave, why border with a hoodie, it's not that important anyway) not like it's indispensible) but other great clothes and wear. Save your energy for the bigger fights.----> jobs, opportunities, etc and don't waste so much resources fighting for the right to wear a hoodie. Leave the hoodie for the whites to wear, let them wear it for 10yrs, by the time it's obvious that the hoodie is an ordinary cloth, THEY will come running to the blacks to come and buy hoodies.

The hatred is too much but we must do everything to make it a bit harder for them to oppress blacks.

Unfortunately, it seems as if african Americans are doing everything in their power to make it easier for Whiteys to oppress them.

4 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Rossikk(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
Van snickers: [size=15pt]Let's forget Trayvon was Black[/size] and look at this case without sentiment or prejudice. On the Night of the Attack, Zimmerman had injuries on his Head, he claimed this was caused by Trayvon continuously hitting his Head on the Pavement. People complain why Zimmerman didn't have his gun Safety on, Zimmerman's gun didn't have a Safety, so it's not like he was intentionally looking for blood. What happened to Trayvon is unfortunate, but i doubt it has anything to do with Race, Zimmerman is half-Hispanic. I still feel Zimmerman should not have followed Trayvon after he was told not to by the Police.

Of course you can only invent your fairytale world of American lalaland paradise by ''forgetting'' the victim was black.

Because when you ''remember'' the victim was black, it forces you to confront issues of racial discrimination, racial injustice, and racial prejudice that continue to bedevil that country. So it's more comfortable to ''forget he was black''. But we won't.

4 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Rossikk:

Of course you can only invent your fairytale world of American lalaland paradise by ''forgetting'' the victim was black.

Because when you ''remember'' the victim was black, it forces you to confront issues of racial discrimination and prejudice that continue to bedevil that country.
Maybe you should ask Alexis Texas the reason for not f**king blacks in her indecency movies.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Rossikk(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
toshmann:
Only a fo0l doesn't know that. But why would someone who isn't white try to be white?

Be who you are and improve on it. Period!

I hate hearing the word race too. I never watched this case on tv, and yes I'm not surprised by the outcome. Last week I heard the county authorities in that county talk about getting ready for a possible post verdict riot grin

Anyways, al mustapha has been behind bars for about 10yrs or so, Zimmerman was never jailed. It's ok. I don't think african Americans should start a riot. But they should go back to the drawing board and start from square one to rebuild their communities. If at this point the blacks don't realize that they (we) are a hated and pathetic race then the problem is even bigger than I thought.
And the first place to start is family. We must rebuild family values in the black community. majority of blacks born this year were born to women who were not married to their fathers. Some even say about half of them were born, not only out of wedlock but by the time they were born, their unmarried mother is no longer dating the man who made her pregnant. And this is the bedrock of the community.

Next is education. They should be encouraged to go to school and finish high school and possibly college.

Then they should try and keep away from trouble. This is the hardest part bc it may involve denying oneself certain rights, eg, the right to dress in a hoodie at night. Yes it's your right but debit attracts police, and police is likely to be unjust, and u may end up in jail or in the grave, why border with a hoodie, it's not that important anyway) not like it's indispensible) but other great clothes and wear. Save your energy for the bigger fights.----> jobs, opportunities, etc and don't waste so much resources fighting for the right to wear a hoodie. Leave the hoodie for the whites to wear, let them wear it for 10yrs, by the time it's obvious that the hoodie is an ordinary cloth, THEY will come running to the blacks to come and buy hoodies.

The hatred is too much but we must do everything to make it a bit harder for them to oppress blacks.

Unfortunately, it seems as if african Americans are doing everything in their power to make it easier for Whiteys to oppress them.

So much GARBAGE and HORSESHIIT.

I barely know where to start. Some white guy really should SHOOT YOU DEAD merely for being black, and when you're in your grave rotting away, others should deny you justice and go pontificating about what ''blacks'' should do to ''stay out of trouble''.

See, this is the selfishness we're talking about. It is SO EASY for you to pontificate and blame 'black folk' because it wasn't YOUR innocent sibling or mother that was shot dead on the street for their colour. Wake me up when something actually happens to YOU or your sibling. THEN we'll see if you'll be this ''cool and collected''.

3 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by bobthebuilder99(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Aren't Nigerians just as racist toward akatas?

I have seen plenty of racism against them in Lagos. Or tribalism, or whatever.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Rossikk(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Aren't Nigerians just as racist toward akatas?

I have seen plenty of racism against them in Lagos. Or tribalism, or whatever.

May a stranger GUN YOU DOWN in cold blood, get acquitted, and others start asking the same questions you just asked.

AMEN.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by churific(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
NOT GUILTY…that was not shocking at all.

Unfortunately the prosecution team did not prove, beyond a reasonable doubt so that was the correct verdict absent emotion or any other content. That is the law (The CASE, or any similar case, IS STRICTLY or should be, AN EVALUATION OF THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED. THAT’s IT.)

Unfortunately, the evidence wasn’t enough. There were reasonable doubts even though I wanted him to be convicted of Manslaughter. However, God knows all and even Zimmerman can’t escape his justice.
I really feel for the family of Trayvon but the law can be cruel sometimes and this is one case.
The justice system has some serious flaws that needs fixing and can be very very cruel on a moral level but that was still the right verdict.

It doesn’t mean that George Zimmerman was innocent but the state just didn’t meet the burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. The case [inside the court] wasn’t about morality or right or wrong…The case was weak from the beginning but like I said before, God’s verdict can’t be avoided.

Don’t be ignorant. Education is power!

1. If this murder wasn’t televised and publicized, most people wouldn’t even know about it. And most people didn’t even follow the actual case and are just jumping the reactionary bandwagon.
2. “Not Guilty” is not the same as “Innocent.” At least not in the case of the law.
3. “Racial profiling” does not make you a “racist.” I do it…I even racial profile ”black people.”
4. George Zimmerman is not “white.” He’s technically still a minority.
5. Justice was served under the law. So be angry at the system and not the jurors, the judge or anyone else because there are similarities to the OJ was acquittal (He probably did it too.)
6. A criminal case is not about who followed who or who didn’t listen to the police or whatever other racial/etc sentiment you want to add. Simply put, the state did not meet their burden beyond a reasonable doubt. I wanted Zimmerman convicted of something…anything….but even I had doubts and that’s enough for a “Not Guilty” verdict. And if you say that you had no doubts whatsoever, then you either did not follow the case, or you are not an honest person.

*I too cannot believe that a “kid” is dead and no one is to pay for it but that’s the world that we live in sometimes. If Trayvon was my son or brother, I would want Zimmerman dead too regardless of his race or intentions. The system definitely needs reviewing and needs a change but no need for all the IGNORANCE I’ve been reading for the past couple of hours.

I rest my case. Goodnight and the “Supreme Judge” is still in control!
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by toshmann(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Rossikk:

So much GARBAGE and HORSESHIIT.

I barely know where to start. Some white guy really should SHOOT YOU DEAD merely for being black, and when you're in your grave rotting away, others should deny you justice and go pontificating about what ''blacks'' should do to ''stay out of trouble''.

See, this is the selfishness we're talking about. It is SO EASY for you to pontificate and blame 'black folk' because it wasn't YOUR innocent sibling or mother that was shot dead on the street for their colour. Wake me up when something actually happens to YOU or your sibling. THEN we'll see if you'll be this ''cool and collected''.

I hope you realize that if Zimmerman was convicted, and jailed for life, or even executed, THAT WOULD NOT BRING BACK TRAY FROM THE GRAVE.

You have no idea what you are up against. Go ahead, and encourage them to continue messing up their lives and expect nice treatment from whiteys. Give another 5-10yrs and there'll be another high profile racial case, then blacks will cry out for justice then justice denied, then they cry foul, some white supporters by their side, then life goes on, then give another 5-10yrs, we have another issue, same thing happens, then give another 5-10yrs . . . . . . .

FACTS:
1. The whiteys have the power, they rule, thy make the laws, they bend it as they seem fit.

2. They dont like you

3. You have a duty to sel preservation.

4. Education is the key. Why is it that MOST times (not all the time, but most of the time) this kind of stuff happens to people with either a) broken family units b) poorly educated c) low socio-economic background.

If the black community doesnt see these truths, then there is a big issue at hand.

50yrs since President Johnson passed the "Great Society" laws, and "Civil Rights" laws, what have we got?
a) blacks now completely depend of govt aid, b) voting rights act is under siege.

Eg, All the white man needs to do to stop blacks from voting is to ask for voter ID! Why would someone who was born here not have voter ID, and I, who just came a couple of yes ago hve got an Ohio ID?

In Ohio, they tried to cancel Sunday voting! That would have disfranchised many black voters! How? Bc they usually vote on Sundays after church. Church will take them to voting centers. So of church doesn't do that, thu can't take themselves to voting centers and vote? In elections that play a role in their lives?

See how easy it is to oppress them? Education can stop that. But I see you are more interested in name calling.

I won't engage you tongue
Go on and fight for your rights, even those rights were given you by the whiteys. Produce bastard kids everywhere, have them grow into gangs, them cry racism. This is 2013, America is changing. Blacks are being left behind

3 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
toshmann:
I hope you realize that if Zimmerman was convicted, and jailed for life, or even executed, THAT WOULD NOT BRING BACK TRAY FROM THE GRAVE.

You have no idea what you are up against. Go ahead, and encourage them to continue messing up their lives and expect nice treatment from whiteys. Give another 5-10yrs and there'll be another high profile racial case, then blacks will cry out for justice then justice denied, then they cry foul, some white supporters by their side, then life goes on, then give another 5-10yrs, we have another issue, same thing happens, then give another 5-10yrs . . . . . . .

FACTS:
1. The whiteys have the power, they rule, thy make the laws, they bend it as they seem fit.

2. They dont like you

3. You have a duty to sel preservation.

4. Education is the key. Why is it that MOST times (not all the time, but most of the time) this kind of stuff happens to people with either a) broken family units b) poorly educated c) low socio-economic background.

If the black community doesnt see these truths, then there is a big issue at hand.

50yrs since President Johnson passed the "Great Society" laws, and "Civil Rights" laws, what have we got?
a) blacks now completely depend of govt aid, b) voting rights act is under siege.

Eg, All the white man needs to do to stop blacks from voting is to ask for voter ID! Why would someone who was born here not have voter ID, and I, who just came a couple of yes ago hve got an Ohio ID?

In Ohio, they tried to cancel Sunday voting! That would have disfranchised many black voters! How? Bc they usually vote on Sundays after church. Church will take them to voting centers. So of church doesn't do that, thu can't take themselves to voting centers and vote? In elections that play a role in their lives?

See how easy it is to oppress them? Education can stop that. But I see you are more interested in name calling.

I won't engage you tongue
Go on and fight for your rights, even those rights were given you by the whiteys. Produce bastard kids everywhere, have them grow into gangs, them cry racism. This is 2013, America is changing. Blacks are being left behind
The highlighted is what annoys me about being black or a Nigerian. It is hard for black people to learn and organize themselves. It is just not in most of us genes. I get confused about that most of the times. It is very sad though.

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by toshmann(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Rossikk:

May a stranger GUN YOU DOWN in cold blood, get acquitted, and others start asking the same questions you just asked.

AMEN.
If you are this bitter why don't you take your bitterness to the white man instead of coming here to curse out people who are debating.

Transferred aggression grin

3 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by fittty(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Oakland Hit By Riots After Zimmerman Verdict

Demonstrators smash windows, attack police cars, start fires

Civil unrest is beginning to hit US streets following the acquittal of George Zimmerman, with demonstrators smashing windows, attacking police cars, overturning dumpsters and setting fires in downtown Oakland.

One police car was daubed with the words “Kill Pigz” as American flags were torched. “Kill Zimmerman” was also scrawled on the Alameda County Court.

Following a wave of threats to riot in major cities if Zimmerman was cleared of all charges, trouble flared up almost immediately after the verdict was announced late last night.

Unrest appears to be confined to Oakland for the time being, with more peaceful protests taking place in San Francisco, Washington, DC, New York and Chicago.

Twitter messages threatening to violently kill George Zimmerman continue to flood the social network.

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
Rossikk:

AMEN.

Why should someone gun me down? All I am saying is that Nigerians need to take this moment and think about their own racism. Tribalism is killing people all over. Nigerians have some weird combination of hate and jealousy of akatas. This all should stop.

4 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by toshmann(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
fittty: Oakland Hit By Riots After Zimmerman Verdict

Demonstrators smash windows, attack police cars, start fires

Civil unrest is beginning to hit US streets following the acquittal of George Zimmerman, with demonstrators smashing windows, attacking police cars, overturning dumpsters and setting fires in downtown Oakland.

One police car was daubed with the words “Kill Pigz” as American flags were torched. “Kill Zimmerman” was also scrawled on the Alameda County Court.

Following a wave of threats to riot in major cities if Zimmerman was cleared of all charges, trouble flared up almost immediately after the verdict was announced late last night.

Unrest appears to be confined to Oakland for the time being, with more peaceful protests taking place in San Francisco, Washington, DC, New York and Chicago.

Twitter messages threatening to violently kill George Zimmerman continue to flood the social network.

Now this is bad. That's why I say education is the key. sad

2 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
all4naija: The highlighted is what annoys me about being black or a Nigerian. It is hard for black people to learn and organize themselves. It is just not in most of us genes. I get confused about that most of the times. It is very sad though.
the foolish Africans, Nigerians or blacks give birth to children expecting God to take care of them...there is also the high unemployment prob with the huge resources God blessed them with

3 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Goldie20: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Tell Em Malcolm

3 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by birdman(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Why should someone gun me down? All I am saying is that Nigerians need to take this moment and think about their own racism. Tribalism is killing people all over. Nigerians have some weird combination of hate and jealousy of akatas. This all should stop.

nonsense. Have you ever seen an igbo man leave the neighorhood because a middle class yoruba man just moved a few houses down the street? Or police selectively collecting bribe from one ethnic group? Even the crappiest Nigerian federal cabinet fully represents national character. Google what racism is and stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
It appears that Florida is just another asshat state like Texas.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by armyofone(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
May they all find peace.

toshmann:

FACTS:

2. They dont like you

3. You have a duty to self preservation.

2 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
2legit2qwt:
That's the part most people don't understand. The type of images shown about Africa are those of kids suffering, war, famine and then it usually ends with requesting money to save their 'souls'
Even in white churches, all they talk about when they hear you are from Africa is , 'oh i've been on a mission trip to Nigeria, we helped the poor'..b1tch that's not all what Africa is all about, we all ain't suffering or begging for money.

A typical nigga in America only thinks of Antelopes and elephants and dirty water when he hears the word 'Africa'

Not denying these things don't exist but the rate at which they're being portrayed will make you think, Africa is the total scum of the earth

Same with the image of Nigeria being portrayed here, it's like all Nigerians are criminals and scamheads, when in all honesty and fairness, only a very small percentage of the population is into such crimes asexpected. America is worse than it portrays and it's a white man's world

I understand, bro. But Africans also needs to do the right thing and make use of the trillions of dollars that they're sitting on.... Africans act like someone who has billions in his account, yet hardly eats and lives in a homeless shelter. Once Africa fixes its unique problems, people won't have no other choice than to respect Africa and Africans.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
KidStranglehold:
Great post. I know Africa has its problems, but I at least the population doesn't seem like they dont want a certain group of people there. I remember when my aunts friend visited Ghana and she loved it there.

I definitely agree on the DR Congo part.

Yes, Africans are hospitable people but I can't deny the fact that most have a big chip on their shoulders.

Just take a look at this thread and those labelling this innocent boy a thug and the ones citing the unique problems of AA to buttress their asinine tosh. You would think Africans in Africa aren't worse than those AA thugs and gang members from broken homes.

These are people from a country where life is cheap as fvck and the only country on this planet where gang members go to uni and decapitate rival gangs every day. Yet they still want to talk down on other people. I can't stand sanctimonious people.

3 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Its funny when African Americans play the race card.
when OJ simpson killed a white girl and was set free, no one complained.

That being said. I was expecting at least a man slaughter conviction.. the judgement was disappointing
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
shymexx:

Yes, Africans are hospitable people but I can't deny the fact that most have a big chip on their shoulders.

Just take a look at this thread and those labelling this innocent boy a thug and the ones citing the unique problems of AA to buttress their asinine tosh. You would think Africans in Africa aren't worse than those AA thugs and gang members from broken homes.

These are people from a country where life is cheap as fvck and the only country on this planet where gang members go to uni and decapitate rival gangs every day. Yet they still want to talk down on other people. I can't stand sanctimonious people.

Yeah agreed. Black people should just be working on how to better themselves so another incident like this doesn't happen.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
Crassus: Its funny when African Americans play the race card.
when OJ simpson killed a white girl and was set free, no one complained.

That being said. I was expecting at least a man slaughter conviction.. the judgement was disappointing

White people to this very day still complain about OJ and Michael Vick also...Even in TV shows.
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
CFCfan:
The jury comprised of 5 white women and 1 Black/Hispanic lady. They are all mothers.

Hispanics are NOT black. Hispanics are white. There's no "hispanic" race. Brush up on that

The jury consisted of SIX (6) white whures who couldnt care less about the death of a teenager cos he was black. Simple as that

while the prosecution was a joke, this case didnt even NEED a prosecution. One man had a guy, the other had candy. He was told NOT to follow the boy, he IGNORED THe LAW and went after him anyway. That alone made him guilty. The Medical examiner testified that his so called injruries only needed one bandaid

The trial was pointless. He should be in jail right now. That fat son of a kunt.

4 Likes

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
KidStranglehold:

White people to this very day still complain about OJ and Michael Vick also...Even in TV shows.

yeah but was there a riot like they are currently having now in Oakland?
Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by TheBookWorm: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Crassus:

yeah but was there a riot like they are currently having now in Oakland?

There was a riot in Oakland, because of previous conditions such as the travesty about the Oscar Grant murder by the police a few years ago. The George Zimmerman case just sent some people over the edge in Oakland.

There were NO riots in Florida, which is the epicenter of this case.

1 Like

Re: George Zimmerman Acquitted In Trayvon Martin Murder Trial by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Yeah agreed. Black people should just be working on how to better themselves so another incident like this doesn't happen.

And learn to respect one another regardless of our experiences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Sergey Ryabkov: US-NATO Arms Convoys In Ukraine Legitimate Targets / Troops Enter The Gambia To Secure Barrow’s Return / Man Falls Into A River During Peaceful Protest In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.