Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo (6192 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by eaglechild: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
MIDERIDWAN:

we're not talking about just any road here,the standard is what we need.Even if he lavish #200 billion on an 18km road,the standard is what we're going to judge on.
Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by fernado56: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
The Governor is really working hard , I am opportune to visit alot of areas in osun state , osogbo , ifon, ikirun, ikire , gbongan and in all these locality there is 2 or more construction work going on there,Especially road and schools , they are changing the main schools in each locality to model schools for a start and also each road construction going on , they are making sure there is good drainage system before constructing and also they make sure there is proper channels ,short bridges , in short the Road are standard, and i rate him 80%.
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by wales4real(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ogbeni is a civil engineer, he for sure knows the meaning of the word standard. I like his projects,tho I just hope is not another trick to loot the masses' funds.
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by Aminat508(f): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Aregbesola,is really working in osun state! whalahi, the man is a good man!!
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by kaze4blues(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kudos to ogbeni....

He's really trying despite the meagre resources osun is receiving from the FG
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by Brimmie(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Aminat508: Aregbesola,is really working in osun state! whalahi, the man is a good man!!

**derails topic**
Hello Aminat, are you from Osun State?? Whr precisely??

**back to topic**
I just got to Ikire today, and when i was coming, i got to know they've already started workin on the new Gbongan-Akoda second lane.

----------------------------------
Last Bullet: Ogbeni Till 2018
PDP Not Gon Have Up To 1% Of 2014 Votes!
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by hammedkola(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nonybb: N14.5 billion for an 18km road? That is unheard of!! Looting things activated and the poor uneducated Nigerians are girating over mediocrity

Even though its looting, something will be achieved....Afterall 1 action is better than 100 determinations
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by hammedkola(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Have been out of Osun for the past 11 months, but to my surprise when i came back last week,

The train station is now coming up to standard like the ones I used to watch in hollywood movie

A BIG television-like structure object (i don't know the real name) is placed at Oke-fia roundabout (learnt the ogbeni watched the CAF 2013 final there) ----friendiliness with the indigene

From Okefia to Ola-iya roadside has been fenced both ways and designed well to beautify the area (I swear u go think say you dey Abuja when you pass there at night

All empty land owners in GRA have been mandated to start developing it orelse will forfeit it,

and to my surprise, all the road expansion affected building along the base of Ogbeni's major supporters while coming to administration (Ajegunle, Osogbo) have been demolished and even the disappearance of the two-storey building that adjacent Dugbe police station is a huge one.

All government schools have been stopped from collecting PTA fee from the pupils and students

These and many more which i haven't seen but heard of just only in Osogbo not to talk of other cities.

Osogbo as the state capital has changed totally despite the fact that construction is still ongoing... To me, if we can maintain an administration like this "no matter the political party", Osun will be a robust economy driven state simply because, if there is a good road network, investors will be attracted and job opportunities will follow.
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by osuntolaf: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nonybb: N14.5 billion for an 18km road? That is unheard of!! Looting things activated and the poor uneducated Nigerians are girating over mediocrity
I quite agree with u

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
MIDERIDWAN:

Awarding a road contract to a construction company from Afghanistan doesn't mean he invited terrorists to the state or the country.Moreover not every citizen of Afghanistan is a terrorist
It is part of islamic agenda for nigeria.
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by anonimi: 2:53am On Jul 15, 2013
demsy21:

compare it for urself do u know calculation ? and we are talking about a 10lanes road that will link 2 major capital state now u making propaganda with a simple road... undecided undecided undecided

Abeg leave dem propaganda alone oh.
Let them continue PHYSICAL projects as a means of chopping our money while the workers are not paid their FULL salary with inadequate attention on the SOFTWARE that is needed to work the hardware of all these otherwise laudable projects.
This is just for the launch of the construction, right? What shall we do when the road is finally finished?

BTW, how many free train rides has Ogbeni organised after the media-blitz of some years ago with Jonathan's revived railways
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by emmasege: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2013
Don't u think the guy is getting osun more indebted?
wellmax: For a state having the lowest FG monthly allocation, I think Osun state is doing quite well.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by deijhi(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2013
it is a 180km road. the road that further enhance economic activities in the state of osun quoting the governor. ogbeni is working tirelessly for the development of the state of osun.
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by naxfelsome(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
I
see all this thread as arrant nonsense why not let this guy finish is
so called urban renewal and beautification problems before commenting, or
you think he's a dullard? Stop the hell you this brain washed fustrated
out of school little thinker
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by BigLebowski: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Another reason why Yorubas should be forever grateful that they are part of one Nigeria. Abi nah cocoa money dem won use construct 18km road with 14.5billion nairaland oil wad?

Knowing very well that osun state is one of the poorest in the south this project is funded directly from the monthly federal allowee
Re: Aregbesola To Build N14.5b Road In Osogbo by naxfelsome(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote
author=Big_Lebowski]Another reason why Yorubas should be forever
grateful that they are part of one Nigeria. Abi nah cocoa money dem won
use construct 18km road with 14.5billion nairaland oil wad?

Knowing very well that osun state is one of the poorest in the south
this project is funded directly from the monthly federal allowee[/quote] so are just on nairaland to cause commotion. Why cant u think for once. For ur info it not federal allocation, this momey is from bank i mean skye bank. In partnership with some private sector so think twice before posting.... Oloriburuku omo ibo wey no fit think. All u no is telling pple yoruba o na owanbe dem dey do. Idioot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Aisha Buhari Gave To Rev Father Mbaka(see PHOTOS) / CAN Blasts El-rufai Over Alleged Comment On Jesus Christ / Ministry Of Petroleum Denies Plans To Scrap NNPC, DPR, PPPRA Others (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.