Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed (30845 Views)

Meet The Black Brazilian Mother Who Has Three White Children / Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down / Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For £500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by harunajia(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
y mens were nt been ask to sell their virginity?
if it x possible mine de 4 market
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by bennieman: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
donsax: I posted this first since 12th july it wasn't on front page and now this guy posted this morning anf it came to front page ...https://www.nairaland.com/1356853/brazilian-student-sold-virginity-780000

Though I gain nothing from it..but its unjust this is coming from a forum claiming they are just.

Fu...ck the moderators on this forum, fu..ck bunches of hypocrites and as..s lickers .

Do you get paid for appearing on fp? Its sardonic that you got so abusive simply because your post didn‘t make fp. As supaeagles rightly said, its important that you credit your source unless the post is your original idea.

Lick your wounds and move on bro...
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by tobezekiel(f): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt]excuse me... am i supposed to comment on this?? [/size]
u just did
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Venchy: 12:15am On Jul 15, 2013
No be today Yansh dey for back, the worst happen in Nigeria, so free this pretty Brazilian woman.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by omajali2003(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2013
smileyGoodluck
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by logica(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2013
OK. So her surgically reattached hymen is still intact. Congrats.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by daniy2k(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2013
;Done chance[b]one chance[/b]one chance
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Damon03(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2013
naijathings:
not trust.. [size=16pt]THRUST and a bit of blood and some tears and the rest is ouuu ahhh ouuuu ahhhh yehhh mmmm mmm ahh and other
nice ringtones she might have
.[/size]

LMAO.. i need to drop this bottle of vodka.
Lwtmb ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Miraclebaby1109: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
Obama no look bad for that outfit ooo, really suits him lol... Dat serves d lady right, greedy mugu]ok...who still values virginity in this day and age?

Need to attend an important meeting with Dame Patience...running latesmiley [/quote]
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by michaelhd(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
curious goood
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Speddy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=cnwamo] cheesy
In other words BAD MARKET!!!!!!
lolz, bad market indeed. The gudnews her is she did got the fame.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Speddy: In other words BAD MARKET!!!!!!
lolz, bad market indeed. The gudnews her is she did got the fame
That is like fame without finance to follow. That isn't her intention in the first place.
Re: Brazilian Woman Who Sold Virginity Was Scammed by nex(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
What should we now do for her? Start a #SaveVirginity campaign? Or #VirginNotDisvirgin? Abeg, these Oyibo should carry their problems to another planet before God will vex for them and destroy the whole world with us in it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Without His 2 Hands Playing The Guitar / Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] / List of World's Top Ten Richest Animals(with Net Worths In Millions Of Dollars )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.