Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? (8791 Views)

Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. / Northern Ambassador Tells Host Country That Nigerian Criminals Are Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by ToyM28(f): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2006
We deserve d attention. we caused it on ourselves, we are even worse dan wat pl describe us as. But wat i cannot stand is useless white races, saying how bad nigeria is all becauz they heared hear say. Wat if nigerians go about saying, "OYIBO PPL, ARE PERPETUAL KILLERS AND RAPISTS" all becuz its alwayz on the news.

We might deserve it, but i ve a feeling dat if ppl stop focusing on Nigerian criminals nd focus on Nigerian Justice (aldo i wonder if there really is any), m sure our criminals wld be given some hope.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Drusilla(f): 12:29am On Jul 03, 2006
Toy,

Truewhite has already said: Make different categories for whites, it is the rich whites who stole from Africans.

Truewhite on the other hand says: All Nigerians deserve to die for what this girl and other 419's are doing.

Truewhite claims he is an individual not to be blamed for the ripoff and rape of Africa for the last 600 years, by rich whites even though he greatly benefits from it.

Truewhite also claims that Nigerians however are a group, all worthy of death, even though they get no benefit from what Miss. Spencer did.

This is typical of what Blacks in America experience.

When a Black person does something good, you only hear about an individual, no reference to race whatsoever.

However, let a Black kid steal a candy bar. All Blacks will hear about it for months about what such thieves they are and how they need to stop crying about police brutality and work on getting rid of the thieves amongst them.

Even when we talk about slavery:

A white person has no problem saying this:

I personally enslaved nobody it was Africans selling Africans so don't blame me.

Apparently they want you to treat them as individuals and not blame them but they want you to treat Africans as a group and blame them, all of them.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by truewhite: 5:16am On Jul 03, 2006
i apologise for my words i have judged you all the same in my state of being so pissed off with what has happened to me. i have said a load of things against Nigerian AND AFRICIANS that i had no right too. I DO APOLOGISE. I AM JUST SO PISSED OFF BECAUSE OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF IS THAT HER STORY IS TRUE, SHE DID STAY IN A HOTEL CALLED DAYS INN AND TOWERS, SHE DID GO TO LAGOS TO PICK UP ANTIQUES HER REAL NAME IS MISS CAREY BRIGHT SPENCER SHE IS NIGERIAN AND SHE IS IN THE U.K WORKING. and she did scam me out of money.which is not not willing to pay back. i loaned this person money in go faith and this is the way she repays me.for 15 months she sold the words of love for money. evertime she let me down i stood by her, i was there for her. now she has what she wants she has told me to Bleep off and leave her alone and that i will not get my money back, remember her name Miss Carey Bright Spencer
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Ashiwaju(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ truewhite

Anyone can be Miss Carey Bright Spencer, its part of tha game!

Good u apologised and u must remember that we all have our beliefs, our norms, our tradition and our norms. which means individuals are all on their own.

Hi Dru and Toy, how u doing? been sometime now!
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by truewhite: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2006
i have found out what i wanted. i found out the truth. thanks too a nice young nigerian lady who can tell the truth. it looks as if i was wrong about all you nigerians or at least most of you, smiles. there is no miss carey spencer it was a man that i was talking too all along. i am deeply sorry for all i said about you. have a nice day and a nice happy life/lifes, goodbye
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by superman(m): 1:04am On Jul 04, 2006
false black!!

hey im a nigerian hey hello u there, ok em im currently deputy manager first bank of nigerian but im lookin to retire in 2 months time however be4 that i wana siphone $1ooo ooo ooo to your bank accout

oh sori sir i can't use that account for this transantion of cause i got $12 000 on it. yes i no but im depositin 1 million dollar in your accout so wats de deal now! k go ahead nigerian man.

anyway emmm wats up with ENRON in us
emblezzlement of aid money by de west in name of helpin africa
european comin all the way to african territory to fish illegeally never mind their net size! fish baby fish big fish
using africans as ginuea pig in drugs testin
france testin the nuclear weapon on africa border
slavery
western passergers air carrier reapin africans off
some of african sulptures in western muselms
racism on rampage
wite man hands in coup plot in africa like john major son london in cong fbi and $hit
pedophiles multiplyin by day
undercover wite man corruption
us and uk fuckin iraq etc
all the mixed race in southern africa will attestify to the rape of their ancestors by wite people

any way the world will always be a better place if all the wite people die off and Bleep off this planent! straight up
the ball is on your court!! u decide
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Drusilla(f): 4:32am On Jul 04, 2006
superman,

Thank you.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Jakumo(m): 4:50am On Jul 04, 2006
Superman considering the depth of your hatred for white folks, it is both fascinating and amusing that you have chosen to reside in the UK. Surely a self-proclaimed white-hater like yourself would be much happier living among your black brethren in black Africa. Are you in the UK voluntarily, or are you a guest of Her Majesty such that a return to your African roots is not feasible at present ?
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Drusilla(f): 5:03am On Jul 04, 2006
Whites can come here and cry for the deaths of all Nigerians.

Nigerians simply defend him and apologize.

A person comes here and says something about the real white monsters in the world, they have to be denigrated.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Drusilla(f): 5:06am On Jul 04, 2006
Superman,

By the way, I see no racism in your post. Everything you stated was true.

But whites consider it racism if you bring up what white people do in this world.

See my other posts about how they want to be considered individuals.

It is only acceptable to them to see all Africans or African Americans as a group, thus they can blame the whole group for the smallest infraction.

While maintaining innocence for themselves of the many great infractions that whites do.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Jakumo(m): 5:19am On Jul 04, 2006
Mr Truwhite did eventually apologize for prescribing death to all Nigerians, Drusilla, while Superman has articulated deep and long-held prejudices for which he is not about to offer any retractions.

Hey, the guy is free to hate whites till he is blue in the face, but you've got to concede that there is a whiff of hypocrisy regarding his continued residence in the land of those whom he despises with such passion while the option to vote with his feet and return to live among  those he loves remains open.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Drusilla(f): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2006
Jakumo,

Wouldn't that be convenient for whites, every body who is really pissed about the way they have and CONTINUE to rape Africa, should go back and be choked by the poverty of Africa.

The poverty that whites enforce!

Nobody is safe in Nigeria, as long as the beast still lives.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Reverend(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2006
If you did not already realise, the theme of this thread was 'Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals?'

It seems that several of you have turned this thread into a racist crusade! I find it all the more amusing that people are always trying to find the root of a problem in everything and anything other than the real cause!

Superman wrote:
any way the world will always be a better place if all the wite people die off and Bleep off this planent! straight up the ball is on your court!! u decide

Excuse me laughing and falling off my chair. You are living in the UK, you choose to call yourself 'Superman' after a white comic book super hero cheesy cheesy cheesy

So lets look closer at your rantings:-

anyway emmm wats up with ENRON in us (ask the elected Nigerian Government)

emblezzlement of aid money by de west in name of helpin africa (West stealing their own money?)

european comin all the way to african territory to fish illegeally never mind their net size! fish baby fish big fish (fishing disputes are a World Wide problem, not just Africa, the Japanese fish the UK waters for example)

using africans as ginuea pig in drugs testin (people voluntarily take part, not blacks, all races http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006120434,00.html)

france testin the nuclear weapon on africa border (Hamoudia was the place and that occured 50 years ago, they tested most of their weapons in the South Pacific)

slavery (It was the English that abolished slavery)

western passergers air carrier reapin africans off (Nigerian planes always crash, be thankful for something. Virgin are offering very competive prices)

some of african sulptures in western muselms (that is probably why they still exist today and are available to be viewed by the public. It is well known that the finest Egyptian collection is in the London. If not it would have been lost years ago)

racism on rampage (You have shown yourself to be a very good example of this)

wite man hands in coup plot in africa like john major son london in cong fbi and $hit (Only white men plan and execute military takeovers in Africa grin grin - Idi Amin was a good example grin )

pedophiles multiplyin by day (That is a Catholic problem)

undercover wite man corruption (if you are involved in corruption, it is best to keep a low profile, unless of course you are the leader of Nigeria)

us and uk fuckin iraq etc (99.9% of the people who have been murdered in Iraq, were killed by fellow Iraqi's)

all the mixed race in southern africa will attestify to the rape of their ancestors by wite people (What about London?)

any way the world will always be a better place if all the wite people die off and Bleep off this planent! straight up
the ball is on your court!! u decide (Then what will all the Yahoo 419 boys do?)

I understand you are bitter and maybe things are not going well for you. But to spit your racist venom without justification can only lead to tragedy in the future. It is funny that only the blind people see colour. I for one always see the person and not the wrapping. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Drusilla(f): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2006
slavery (It was the English that abolished slavery)

Free labor is cheaper and more efficient than "slave labor".

This is why upon ending the slave trade and then colonizing the rest of Africa, the British began taxing the people of Africa.

It forced people to have to come and work where the British needed them to work.

Unlike in slavery, when you had to provide all the food, clothing and housing of your slaves.

In Free Labor, if the worker starves to death working at your company, it's not really your business.

So this system of Free Labor that the Brits put in, continues to this day, with people working full time jobs and not really able to feed themselves, their food having to be supplemented by subsistence farming, fishing, whathaveyou.

The worker can not benefit, the country can not benefit since the items are going out of Africa. The middle class worker seems to be doing better, but in reality, what he is paid, is sent right back to Europe to buy the goods that he needs.

So Africans are building the economy's of others, as the factorys to make the goods Africans need are in Europe and those companies that do stuff in Africa are owned by Europeans.

Africa does not develop, because this free labor system was not set up to benefit Africa in any way.

They did not end slavery in Africa as an altrustic gesture to Africans. They saw it as a way to see their profits rise.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Reverend(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2006
@ Drusilla

Slavery was abolished nearly two hundred years ago! Nobody is going to try and justify this terrible trade which still exists as we speak! Mauritania is one Country in question,

There is a huge African community in the UK. Nobody was forced to come and stay or work. They are free to return to their respective Nations.

Hundreds of thousand of Africans head toward Europe each and every year to try and find better lives for themselves. They are not running away from the White man, they are running towards him! They are running away from the Black leaders who betray their trust and mismanage their Countries!

Since Nigeria gained independence from the UK, there has been more than forty years of corrupt mismanagement by Nigerians. Misery caused by Africans against Africans. This is still on-going and needs to be addressed. You have to look in your own back yard for the cause of the problems. The anger that you and others like Superman show in this forum, should be channeled against the people at home that create the squalor in which many Africans live. Maybe then we will see some changes.

It would be utopia if everybody could live comfortability and securely in their native lands. But I am afraid that this might never happen.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Drusilla(f): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2006
Hundreds of thousand of Africans head toward Europe each and every year to try and find better lives for themselves. They are not running away from the White man, they are running towards him! They are running away from the Black leaders who betray their trust and mismanage their Countries!

One wonders that African governments even open schools anymore. Since Europe even gets the fruit of African education. Showing another factor in the fact that African can not develop.

I actually feel sorry for the leaders of Africa. Their stuck between a hard place and a rock.

If they attempt to reverse their economy and have the benefits be to Africans. Somebody will be down the road to remove them from power.

If they cut off the goods from coming from Europe and force Africans to turn inward to begin a process of making what they need themselves. The people will have a hissy fit because they do not got the goods they need.

If they go it alone as one nation against Europe, the Europeans will just buy the goods from the next country over or another third world country from across the world. Thus the European always has the upper hand when purchasing goods from an third world country.

So the leader looks around and thinks, I can't fix this.

I just better ensure that my family is not left in poverty after I get through being the houseboy for this European Economy.

He becomes corrupt.

Since Nigeria gained independence from the UK, there has been more than forty years of corrupt mismanagement by Nigerians. Misery caused by Africans against Africans. This is still on-going and needs to be addressed. You have to look in your own back yard for the cause of the problems. The anger that you and others like Superman show in this forum, should be channeled against the people at home that create the squalor in which many Africans live. Maybe then we will see some changes.

Africans have done the whole anger at one another thing. War after war was fought to win control of the various countries. Then each leader faced with the same system described above would just succumb to the easy route of corruption-- at least you and your friends will be well padded, as Africa is dug out.

A person going back to Nigeria, to fight this Eurocentered economic system there, is wasting their time. That little drop of water in the ocean is quickly overwhelmed.

It would be utopia if everybody could live comfortability and securely in their native lands. But I am afraid that this might never happen.

I'mma be a little person, who believes God for big things.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by superman(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2006
nonsense !! which one them dey! u see i have no time for ghana must go language!! in as much they think they know but they dnt! there is no room for ambiguity so what u see is what u get!! people could say watever ever they want! im not here to make people like me however i will defend my father land whenever the need arise! if u picture my intentions as divisive or watever u wana label it so be it! some stupid mother Fcuekr can come in here and disrespect my dear country by canvassin for the death of all nigerians just because of what he has be through and apologise afterwards !!! my ass very clever! u can disappear! its reverend like u make molselm think christain is $hit!! foolish man

my friend who the hell are u to come to london and call for the death of all the londers i assure u u will be arrested irrespestive of your apology and detain under the terroism act!! while u can call for the death of all nigerians and go free !! nah wahoooo!!

once again i repeat im black and proud and on top im nigerian for life !! and u can kiss it leave it till your last breath my friend!! this is real stuff!

now listen nigeria of 21st century dnt need Jakumo and  Reverend !!  as much as u fool think yall know! i emm maybe more livly than yall !! now yall can blow away if yall want

when america invaded iraq they claimed they were actin on their interest but when some fools called for the death of all nigerian i stood up to defend my people i was labelled a rasict!

anyway i repeat my self i havnt got time for ghana must go attitude rite now. whoever think that the appology by the fool fryin up some $hit is enough take a second look.

well long live wite people long live nigerians !! the ball is on your court u decide

foolish nigerians!
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Jakumo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2006
Superman the more hysterical you become, the more difficult it becomes to understand what you are trying to say.  Nobody expressed support for Truwhite's emotional outburst against Nigerians, and to claim now that your own fatwa death sentence on all persons of the white race was in response to Truwhites "challenge" does not ring true.

Even if Truwhite did not retract his call for death to all Nigerians, anyone making a reciprocal bellow against the white race would only wind up sounding just as silly and juvenile as did the first call to arms.  Returning to your abiding hatred of white people, I again remind you that whites constitute a MAJORITY in the UK, and I call on you to put your money where your mouth is and leave the land of the "white devils" to return to the land of your black ancestors, Nigeria, where the area boys, armed robbers, policeman extortionists and pot-holed, garbage strewn streets patiently await your lordship.

It is worth mentioning that if you return to Nigeria and then seek out a suitably remote thatched-roof village in which to live out the rest of your glorious days, your haughty black eyes will probably never be assaulted by the sight of another white person again. I am sure you will now agree that one can in fact create one's own heaven on earth with just a little dedicated effort.  Accordingly I plead with you to LEAVE BRITAIN[b] NOW[/b], for the sake of your own pride and sanity, for you are hopelessly outnumbered by white people in the UK.  Leap back to Nigeria in a single bound right away, Superman, and your honor in the Nairaland community will be immediately restored with a flurry of very affordable chieftaincy title ceremonies as soon as you land back where you rightly belong.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by superman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2006
haaaaaaaaaaaaah Jakumo  i understand there is some kind of of discrepancies here!wabblin all of de place dnt think that will help matter! your attempt to attack me in my current position in london will always be in mitigation on my life hahha emm yeap.

for someone to be callin for the death of all nigerians yes might be picture as ijuvinile act but might as well be seen as a misdeed and i think that mother FCU k     er trascend which is why siuperman has to talk! hah and talk is free abi

now listen my friend your attempt to make me look like micky mouse will never work in your life time we are true soldiers in GOd s time. so u can befuddle day and night im afriad that is not my problem that is urs fool.Nigeria can do with u u aint no hurdle.

as i no there are some other people readin our stuff in here of cause its a forum thanks to seun u are no way in the position to adjudicate

and again just in case u dnt know i remind u that im a true soldier and i got my aptitude so in GOd willin sky is the limit so u can disappear when we come around dnt have time for fakes em something  hah.

therefore im afriad i cnt help u in the vague situation u are current facin in whereever u are india china somaila US no u sabi

long live wite people long live united nigeria
!

have u got a problem with that
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Reverend(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2006
superman:

now listen my friend your attempt to make me look like micky mouse will never work in your life time we are true soldiers in GOd s time.

@ Jakumo

Superman is correct. No need to make him look like Mickey Mouse!
He is doing such a good job on his own grin
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Jakumo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2006
Good observation Rev, but comparing our Superman to Mickey Mouse would irreparably tarnish Mickey's reputation and negatively impact his squeaky clean image and box-office appeal, thus laying Nairaland's caped crusader open to class action defamation lawsuits initiated by Minne Mouse and the Disney Corporation.

By the way,Superman, were you speaking in tongues throughout that last post ? That meaningless babble is truly awesome and I fervently hope you will see fit to bust loose with a few more verses for posterity.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by superman(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2006
the oracle has spoken and will keep speakin!! we aint goin no where
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Drusilla(f): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2006
The old Love it or Leave it argument, whites used to try to tell Martin Luther King Jr.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Jakumo(m): 6:28am On Jul 06, 2006
The obvious difference being of course that Martin Luther King was a born and raised true American hero whose ONLY home was and is the USA, while our caped crusader is an IMMIGRANT who fled the squalor and poverty of his homeland to seek the privilege of living in the UK and enjoying the benefits thereof, but who is consumed with such pomposity that he imagines himself racially superior to the natives of his adopted country, but not so superior as to vote with his feet and leave for his true home where virtually everyone would be the "right" skin color of his preference.

Drusilla,  even mentioning MLK's revered name in the same breath as that of an obscure whimpering gentleman in leotards and a bedsheet scarf is sacrilegious.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by superman(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2006
heheh another garbage!! rubbish just sittin here wonderin if nigeria happens to be a medium economy at present , what will these fool like jakumo such a super slowpoke say ! when india economy was at bottom rock a lot of its citizen migrated to whereever they could set their foot on yes, the irsih did same, japanise,chinise etc!! now what did these people have in common!! let me tell u what they got they all took the knowledge which they gained oversea back to the country to revive and develop their economy!now this is just one quality of a soldier not a confused slowpoke like u!

so i think its funi when a slowpoke like u talk about me had de privilege to be in london! ha its funi how these fake cat try to copy my soldier mentality anyway i wasnt the 1st one to migrate! i think it might be your wite man u love to adore,while hate your smelly self and your own kind! its people like u that shuldnt be given a chance in politics in nigeria of cause u will squander the whole natural reserve. as marched up as iraq is 2day your wite man still go der and work with all the so called privilege in his own country! so slowpoke look for next excuse as the previous aint good enough! bow out fool.

well dnt u wori too much about martin luter king he is a soldier. be of more concern about your smelly slowpoke ass. that poses a huge danger to africa as a whole

so Drusilla  my sweety dnt waste your time on these morons that hate their self and their own kind! like we always say i havnt got time for ghana must go attitude. for now yes im in london so whenever u see me on green wite and green u better bow out for good !

posterity as u mentioned  be4 or no posterity we are striaght soldiers in god s time we will live our united nigeria dream while u be sufferin and  busy kissin asses as u were meant to be !! hah

GOd bless nigeria!![/color]
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Mariory(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2006
Are you on medication?
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Reverend(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2006
superman:

well dnt u wori too much about martin luter king he is a soldier. be of more concern about your smelly slowpoke ass. that poses a huge danger to africa as a whole

I think 'Superman' poses a real threat to himself, Africa and human kind in general. He rants and raves like a mental patient on LSD.

It was people with fried brains like his that were responsible for the 7/7 bombings in London. Misguided, out of control, vicious, intolerant, full of hatred and without moral values.

All it takes is a nutter like him to snap and the next day you are reading about the scores of murdered people on the news.

Many of you think his primary school dribble is funny or that he has some kind of street credibility. The only ability this slowpoke has is a major disability. Support him and you drop to his level!

He is the very first person that I have ever put on my banned/ignore list on Nairaland!
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by superman(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2006
garbage in garbage out!! no time for ghana must go attitude!! no time im afraid.

as for emm another surface slowpoke Mariory 
Insert Quote
Are you on medication !! just like everything on your profile is unknow may  i suggest u check yourself in de nearest clinic as soon as possible u fool !! no time for ghana must go attitude just no time!!

as for REverend what a foolish man !! a slowpoke dnt wori the devil is around the coner. u can put me whereever u want but im assure u im not goin to loss any sleep on such a lethal slowpoke like u!! u poses such a danger to african posterity so the quicker u dissipitate the better. so u can know see u aint a clever man u alwayts want to be no wonder u got a quest to crucify me! your banned list! hahahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa! too hot to pull de handle haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha   lalalalala oloshi ewu

foolish people!! no time for ghana must go no time! now i let people decide fools that hate themself and their own kind !! na wahoooo !! watch his mouth emmm hatered hmmmm !

people what a morons messin with me hah

god bless united nigeria! cheer up !!
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Mariory(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2006
Kids, this is why you shouldn't do drugs.

Poor superman, so confused.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by superman(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
u know when a fool can't see the foolishness in himself rather picture others as fools well that can demonstrate the degree of his foolishness!! hmmm very dangerous very very! be careful !u go wound fool!

god bless united nigeria!! yeap and god bless your wite people !

Mariory u got a problem with that?

4get the kids the ball is always on your court no time for ghana must go no time brother!
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Mariory(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2006
I'm not your brother.
Re: Why Are People Focusing On Nigerian Criminals? by Mariory(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2006
STFU already dumbass. Listening to you is embarrassing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Independence Day Pictures / Femi Fani-Kayode: 2020 Budget Is Shallow, Inexplicable, Confusing, Uninspiring / 2023: PDP Mulls Remodelling Of Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.