Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230578 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2013
Modestdude,please what about General Duties?!

modestdude: Baring last minute changes, the EOs interview will be held in Lagos just like the last one in 2011 and it will likely come up in December or @most January. After this interview, the successful ones will be contacted later to come back to Lagos HR office to pick up their appointment and posting letter. Waec has only one interview stage which appears like a thesis/dissertation defence setting
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2013
tchidi: Modestdude,please what about General Duties?!

What about exam officer(accounts)?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by modestdude(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2013

there are basically two departments in the council viz; General duties and Accounts. General duties comprises of two sections viz; Exams and Admin sections.

So the council has AEO (General duties) who is either in Exams section or Admin section. And also AEO (accounts) who is only in Accounts department. This is also applicable to the EO cadre. So the invite is based on cadre and not on department. When a particular cadre/position is invited, the invitation is for both General duties and Accounts but on seperate consecutive dates. E.g assuming the interview is for 4 days starting from today, the first two days will be slated for General duties while the last two days will be for Accounts

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by rasheedow(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2013
osheku alfred: Pls has anyone receive interview letter frm waec after our test? I mean we dat hv done d test on ND in general duties.
Yes, base on those that are posting the invitation information. ND own is Assistant General duties and the interview date starting frm 30th of this month.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2013
modestdude: you sound very much like a staff in Hardley. Am i mistaken?

not at all, , ,got d info from a trusted friend.
Any useful info??
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
J
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by modestdude(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
alsudaes1:

not at all, , ,got d info from a trusted friend.
Any useful info??
read up my previous updates
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by modestdude(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
koyes: Jehovah God will definitely answer my call if it is his will...
Amen
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by alsudaes1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
modestdude: read up my previous updates
k, done that, U r d MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by erul: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
@modestdude,do u av d idea of how much they(waec) pay per month?pls if any1 else in d house knw tell me
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by modestdude(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
erul: @modestdude,do u av d idea of how much they(waec) pay per month?pls if any1 else in d house knw tell me
get the job first, pay is not what matters most but job security and satisfaction. You can earn a million but not satisfied with the job coz its either energy and time sapping or its unsecured. Nevertheless, think less of waec pay if you really understand that Waec is an international organisation comprising of Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Sieraleone and Liberia. So its pay is not FG regulated

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
pls do anyone have the idea or scope of d interview?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ztob(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
This local government certificate is my ish for now. Does anyone have an idea how aπϑ what processes are involved in getting it. Before I'm called upon next month. Thanks in anticipation
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by linton99: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2013

pls can. U throw more light on the nature of the interview
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by linton99: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2013
Plsss can u throw more light on the interview?? And what u mean by international organisation,are u saying waec will pay more or less?
modestdude: get the job first, pay is not what matters most but job security and satisfaction. You can earn a million but not satisfied with the job coz its either energy and time sapping or its unsecured. Nevertheless, think less of waec pay if you really understand that Waec is an international organisation comprising of Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Sieraleone and Liberia. So its pay is not FG regulated
Plsss can u throw more light on the interview?? And what u mean by international organisation,are u saying waec will pay more or less?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2013
lets pray to the the job first b/4 talking about salary aspect ok, God will do it 4 all.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2013
pls who knows the pattern of questions expected in the waec interview, pls share with us.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
For the records, the invite is for the lower Cadre for the time being, and about the nature of the interview, i think it might be based on the nature of the position one applied and maybe a lil bit of how your course relate to the position.just my own take

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
@don tnx 4 ur contribution, lets keep our fingers crossed
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by modestdude(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
linton99: Plsss can u throw more light on the interview?? And what u mean by international organisation,are u saying waec will pay more or less?Plsss can u throw more light on the interview?? And what u mean by international organisation,are u saying waec will pay more or less?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
To buttress to what Modestdude just said" qive one salient reason you wanna join WAEC?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
....to add to modest dude.

'The Gambia' which is one of the countries carries a 'the' before the country name;

and the 'E' in WAEC stands for Examinations with an 'S'.

All d best to you all.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ztob(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Is it African or Africa?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
ztob: Is it African or Africa?
African
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 1:54am On Oct 28, 2013
ztob: Is it African or Africa?
LUKAN longest time, hw is everything? is YINKA KUSH
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 2:01am On Oct 28, 2013
pls house i need ur advice. i dnt hv any authentic ID card, i had lost them with my wallet and i have an interview on d 31st. pls hw can i get one?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by woskey411: 6:26am On Oct 28, 2013
you can go to your local govt and get letter of identification from them is very necessary and you can use your drivers license or national id
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by rasheedow(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
kushy: pls house i need ur advice. i dnt hv any authentic ID card, i had lost them with my wallet and i have an interview on d 31st. pls hw can i get one?
go to ur state capital and look for NIM office to make a new National ID card is free and they will give u a temporary one which can be use for anything befor giving u the ID card.Go with hold ID card like voter card
kushy: pls house i need ur advice. i dnt hv any authentic ID card, i had lost them with my wallet and i have an interview on d 31st. pls hw can i get one?
go to ur state capital and look for NIM office to make a new National ID card is free and they will give u a temporary one which can be use for anything befor giving u the ID card.Go with hold ID card like voter card
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by kushy(m): 6:03am On Oct 29, 2013
thanks alot
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by ztob(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2013
kushy: LUKAN longest time, hw is everything? is YINKA KUSH

Hey Kush-Kush. Long tyme
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by lekan5000us: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello house. Is there any latest info on interview date for EO position?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by bunmiglady: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2013
smileyKeeping fingers crossed

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.