Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page (1756 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / A Response To The Accusation From The Respected Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka To GEJ/PEJ. / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by launique: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
I've come to this conclusion based on the volume of anti-jonathan posts that are making it to the frontpage and this has increased in intensity over the past 7 days for reasons I'm yet to fathom. It's either that the mods are sympathetic to the anti-jonathan course or that Nairaland is a political tool that is now being used by the opposition to spread propaganda. Any post that insults PEJ or berates GEJ now makes the front page. If you are in doubt just take a look at the front page and you will see that 90% of the threads from the political section that makes the front page are critical of Jonathan. Please, I demand an explanation. This is supposed to be a fair and balanced forum, but recent happenings have proved otherwise. Is it that Seun or a huge chunk of the mods have a political agenda?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by tobtap: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
hmmmmm.....wait make i ask GOOGLE
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by launique: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
T
tobtap: hmmmmm.....wait make i ask GOOGLE
no be your mates they write Junior Waec?
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by quality01(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Jonathan and his useless wife has finished nigeria
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Horus(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by hardywaltz(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
Because GEJ & his bag of beans wife are the problem with Nigeria, that's the way 99% of Nigerians feel.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nairaland is a discussion forum. People from different locations around Nigeria and beyond, visit here to discuss the latest events and current affairs.

GEJ and PEJ apart from being the first family, have of late, been in the news; and when there is news, discussion follows and Nairaland gets in the fray, to update its numerous members and visitors of what is presently going on. You'll agree with me that as the most visited website in Nigeria, it'll be quite sad if it's not regularly updated.

It is the job of mods to keep the rest of the community updated. What you see on the frontpage is not fabricated, or is it?. . . Pls avail yourself of the other threads on frontpage from the other sections or if you do come across an interesting thread that you deem frontpage worthy, pls call the attention of the mods to that particular thread for subsequent reviewing and placing on the frontpage, for the good, enlightenment, and benefit of the numerous members and visitors.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by tobtap: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
GBAM!!!!
sexkillz: Nairaland is a discussion forum. People from different locations around Nigeria and beyond, visit here to discuss the latest events and current affairs.

GEJ and PEJ apart from being the first family, have of late, been in the news; and when there is news, discussion follows and Nairaland gets in the fray, to update its numerous members and visitors of what is presently going on. You'll agree with me that as the most visited website in Nigeria, it'll be quite sad if it's not regularly updated.

It is the job of mods to keep the rest of the community updated. What you see on the frontpage is not fabricated, or is it?. . . Pls avail yourself of the other threads on frontpage from the other sections or if you do come across an interesting thread that you deem frontpage worthy, pls call the attention of the mods to that particular thread for subsequent reviewing and placing on the frontpage, for the good, enlightenment, and benefit of the numerous members and visitors.

Thank you.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Garrithe1st: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
They deserve every single knock they get.

cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by homesteady(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
My dear sexkillz no matter how you try to say it, you can't deny that the frontpage has been favouring those who are against PEJ!!
First it was soyinka - ok!! He is a very respected voice in Nigeria!! This justifies his topic been on frontpage. Also, he claims he is not in ACN!
Then again that my crazy brother from edo state statement also made frontpage!! Someone that never made any useful contribution during his time as a Rep! He is AC.N!
Then today again!! One joe igbokwe very useless and insultive statement also made frontpage!! Who is he??
I believe many people who visit this site, after seeing the news on frontpage just conclude that everybody accepts what these men have said because apart from that PEJ's message, no topic on her defense has made frontpage again!! Meanwhile there are many threads hidden in the politics section, which give facts and also prove that PEJ is not a devil as they are painting here!! For eg! I opened a thread on why soyinka didn't condemn amaechi after the house of rep saga!! It just ended in the politics section!! I only opened another thread
www.nairaland.com/1361271/prof-soyinka-got-it-wrongabout
But it didn't make frontpage!!
Many other people have opened threads in defence of PEJ!! But none went to frontpage!!
You guys should not only feed people with anti-pej topics!! Also feed them with pro-pej topics, and let them decide who is wrong and right!! Tankz!
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Samxiulee: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
sexkillz: Nairaland is a discussion forum. People from different locations around Nigeria and beyond, visit here to discuss the latest events and current affairs.

Thank you.
gbam...SEXKILLz don KILL am.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Samxiulee: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
homesteady: My dear sexkillz no matter how you try to say it, you can't deny that the frontpage has been favouring those who are against PEJ!!
First it was soyinka - ok!! He is a very respected voice in Nigeria!! This justifies his topic been on frontpage. Also, he claims he is not in ACN!
Then again that my crazy brother from edo state statement also made frontpage!! Someone that never made any useful contribution during his time as a Rep! He is AC.N!
Then today again!! One joe igbokwe very useless and insultive statement also made frontpage!! Who is he??
I believe many people who visit this site, after seeing the news on frontpage just conclude that everybody accepts what these men have said because apart from that PEJ's message, no topic on her defense has made frontpage again!! Meanwhile there are many threads hidden in the politics section, which give facts and also prove that PEJ is not a devil as they are painting here!! For eg! I opened a thread on why soyinka didn't condemn amaechi after the house of rep saga!! It just ended in the politics section!! I only opened another thread
Many other people have opened threads in defence of PEJ!! But none went to frontpage!!
You guys should not only feed people with anti-pej topics!! Also feed them with pro-pej topics, and let them decide who is wrong and right!! Tankz!
well the problem is that we don't believe you,you need more people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by launique: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
homesteady: My dear sexkillz no matter how you try to say it, you can't deny that the frontpage has been favouring those who are against PEJ!!
The simple truth is that the mods are seriously anti-jonathan. They are bent on doing things that will make fun of him
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by launique: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2013

Thank you.
all this one na grammar, pls give GEJ a break abeg. That's all
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Demdem(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Because these two are basically bad news. Bad news sells better.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by akpomeme(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2013

Thank you.

You are biased. Based on the foregoing assertions, why is that any rebuttal or post that tends to respond to some of the negative unverified posts are left in the dump of politics section. You guys need to clean up your act. As a moderator, you ought to be unbiased and allow people form am opinion on informed views. Unfortunately that is not the case. For the sake of argument, why don't you put this particular post scrutinizing your moderating skills to the front page and see the response.
It is pathetic and sad.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by homesteady(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
akpomeme:

You are biased. Based on the foregoing assertions, why is that any rebuttal or post that tends to respond to some of the negative unverified posts are left in the dump of politics section. You guys need to clean up your act. As a moderator, you ought to be unbiased and allow people form am opinion on informed views. Unfortunately that is not the case. For the sake of argument, why don't you put this particular post scrutinizing your moderating skills to the front page and see the response.
It is pathetic and sad.

1000000 likes!!
Exactly!! Put it on frontpage
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
PEJ and his wife Jonathan are Bad News.
And in the media biz Bad News sells.

So there it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by vizboy(m): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2013
the fact still stand and it cant be hiden that most of the moderator here are bias.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Linoversace: 6:29am On Jul 17, 2013
Kamanda: PEJ and his wife Jonathan are Bad News.
And in the media biz Bad News sells.

So there it is.
Demdem: Because these two are basically bad news. Bad news sells better.

Exactly! grin

It's all about traffic!!!
Controversial stories/topics/news get preferential treatment grin
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2013
homesteady: [s]My dear sexkillz no matter how you try to say it, you can't deny that the frontpage has been favouring those who are against PEJ!!
You guys should not only feed people with anti-pej topics!! Also feed them with pro-pej topics, and let them decide who is wrong and right!! Tankz![/s]
awww pls gimme a break nigga, dont presume to tell me you dont know they're the number 1 couple in naija... Whatever happens (good or bad) must hit the frontpage (whether you like it or not)...
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Morkavictor: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Cos seun and his mods are anti-gej
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by fkaz(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2013
@ops don't be bias against NAIRALAND also.

Why do nigeria newspapers used screaming news as their headlines? Those kind of news always generate interest because everybody want to know what is going in this country and nairaland always source their news from there.

GEJ is the president of this country, nigerians don't have to discussed about GHANA president here. Most of the news from the presidency or GEJ and his wife has always hit the front page, which is a sign of respect to them. but the negative reaction or comment toward his policy from nigerians had make it to look as if the MOD are biased toward GEJ according to you.

You guys who are sympathiser of the dunce called president has always be trying to defend the retarrrrd and his bag of beans but those who are against them here on this forum are overpowering you. That is why you feel the MODERATORS are your problem, NO you have to put more effort or tailor him to be more proactive in his dealing or you accept your failure.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by tobnical(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2013
I don't think I have seen any thread that praised Jonathan on front page. All you see is insult. Does it means there's nothing good or right about this man and his family? If some of you here should be made Nigeria president, I believe you wud do worse. Some people just derive fun and pleasure in insulting the president. May God help our leaders.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by laCapri: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2013
@ op are u surprised?
Seun is in Tinubu's pay-roll.
Have u asked urself how seun survive? Do u think seun survives on d meager income from d few adverts on dis site?
If u insult d president/PDP ur post will not be hidden, u will even make front page. Every rat here calls GEJ all sorts of names yet dey go scot free, but if u do same to d opposition ur post will be hidden or u will be banned.
Seun & his mod should know dat d truth cannot be buried.
I know d mods would hide dis post.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by datChelseaBoy: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Front page pleases grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by fkaz(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2013
la Capri: @ op are u surprised?
Have u asked urself how seun survive? Do u think seun survives on d meager income from d few adverts on dis site?
If u insult d president/PDP ur post will not be hidden, u will even make front page. Every rat here calls GEJ all sorts of names yet dey go scot free, but if u do same to d opposition ur post will be hidden or u will be banned.

Dejected comment from lowself esteem
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by tobnical(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2013
la Capri: @ op are u surprised?
I wonder o!!!!! A simple insult on other nairalander here attracts a ban or post been hidden; but not so in d case of the President of the Fed. Republic of Nigeria. SMH!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2013
la_unique: I've come to this conclusion based on the volume of anti-jonathan posts that are making it to the frontpage and this has increased in intensity over the past 7 days for reasons I'm yet to fathom. It's either that the mods are sympathetic to the anti-jonathan course or that Nairaland is a political tool that is now being used by the opposition to spread propaganda. Any post that insults PEJ or berates GEJ now makes the front page. If you are in doubt just take a look at the front page and you will see that 90% of the threads from the political section that makes the front page are critical of Jonathan. Please, I demand an explanation. This is supposed to be a fair and balanced forum, but recent happenings have proved otherwise. Is it that Seun or a huge chunk of the mods have a political agenda?
Spot on.
A sincere discovery from a Sincere Nigerian.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by fkaz(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2013
tobnical: I wonder o!!!!! A simple insult on other nairalander here attracts a ban or post been hidden; but not so in d case of the President of the Fed. Republic of Nigeria. SMH!!!!!

So GEJ is a member of nairaland wonderful
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by AZeD1(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Op
The answer to your question is simple economics. Nairaland is a business and any thread that would generate traffic would hit the front page. You don't need a degree to figure that out.
Same reason why football threads hit the front page. It's all about traffic. If you want a site that promotes GEJ, you can start one.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by omenka(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
la_unique: I've come to this conclusion based on the volume of anti-jonathan posts that are making it to the frontpage and this has increased in intensity over the past 7 days for reasons I'm yet to fathom. It's either that the mods are sympathetic to the anti-jonathan course or that Nairaland is a political tool that is now being used by the opposition to spread propaganda. Any post that insults PEJ or berates GEJ now makes the front page. If you are in doubt just take a look at the front page and you will see that 90% of the threads from the political section that makes the front page are critical of Jonathan. Please, I demand an explanation. This is supposed to be a fair and balanced forum, but recent happenings have proved otherwise. Is it that Seun or a huge chunk of the mods have a political agenda?

If you feel there are better things to publish about the president and his band of criminal accomplices, why don't you post such instead of resorting to sulking and nagging

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO! Do You Bidemi Bakare? / Tammany Hall And Alausa: Parallels In Corruption / Iyabo Obasanjo, Why I Gave Up On My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.