Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page (1757 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / A Response To The Accusation From The Respected Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka To GEJ/PEJ. / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
OP, it appears you're losing ground on your defence of the Presidency. I remember that when PEJ insulted WS you stopped at nothing at endorsing it. You even went to the extent of digging the prof's past to nail him.
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
@OP, I have just had a look at the front page and the topics there lends credence to your allegation. Seun, MODs please look into this. The response from sexkillz has not done enough to address the issues raised
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by princesammmy: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
ask me
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by maphed: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Finally someone is seeing what i have long seen.

Now we knw wat nairaland is all about.

Shldnt this make the front page? Lets hear wat others think of ur bias!
Re: Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page by maphed: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ola Johnson: OP, it appears you're losing ground on your defence of the Presidency. I remember that when PEJ insulted WS you stopped at nothing at endorsing it. You even went to the extent of digging the prof's past to nail him.

How does ur idiotic rant solve the shameful but true fact the op has raised?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Convoy In Serious Crash, Many Confirmed Injured / ASUU Strike Will End Soon-president Goodluck Jonathan Promises / Anambra Guber: PDP Hails Poll's Conduct - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.