Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? (8318 Views)

Difference Between The Two Words Complete And Finished (photo) / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by Konsult07(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
No English dictionary has been able to adequately explain the difference between the two words, COMPLETE and FINISHED.
Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE and FINISHED.
However, there is a difference: ....... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE.
When you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED.And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!
Re: What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lol.
Re: What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by xynerise: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
grin. They have different spellings
Re: What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
.... and *when your 'wrong' wife likes shopping so
much, you are 'Finished Completely'...
Re: What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by Enegod(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
*sleeping*
Re: What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by Kingslaw(m): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
undecided op you are a big lier mohamed,how many dictionary have you check? I guest you just put up this question for joke because my dictionary which am not gonna meansion the name for some reason,has the answers.
Finish= has to do with eatable things,something which after grounding(eating)is never gonna comeback to it formal stage.or reapear on your plate.
Complete=has to do with task(asignment,rebranding)something that after done working on it is only gonna change its look,appearance(change from its formal stage to a newer version). For a example : cassava.
Re: What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by Mynd44: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2013
^^
Stop being so serious, it is a big joke

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by k2039: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2013
Kingslaw: undecided op you are a big lier mohamed,how many dictionary have you check? I guest you just put up this question for joke because my dictionary which am not gonna meansion the name for some reason,has the answers.
Finish= has to do with eatable things,something which after grounding(eating)is never gonna comeback to it formal stage.or reapear on your plate.
Complete=has to do with task(asignment,rebranding)something that after done working on it is only gonna change its look,appearance(change from its formal stage to a newer version). For a example : cassava.
I'm sure you didn't read the OP's post, you probbably just saw the heading and decided to jump into the thread.

Mynd_44: ^^
Stop being so serious, it is a big joke
I'm sure he didn't read the post.

xynerise: grin. They have different spellings
Lol.
One begins with C the other begins with F.
One ends with D, the other ends with E.

I can go on and on with the alphabetical arrangement.
Re: What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by Cholls(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2013
My brother I believe Complete is a task or something that can be done again....While finished is something done and can not be repeated unless u start another one.

Mind you brother this is just a lay man defination.

So u too relate it to Naija women grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED? by Konsult07(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2013
Kingslawquote
well giv us d name of d dictionary, to me both words r used for similar things shocked shocked shocked

author=k2039:

I can go on and on with the alphabetical arrangement.

u r rit d alphabetical arrangment maybe d 1 gud diff cos most dictionaries when defining dem dey used dem interchangeable wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Talking About Cute. / This Female Barber Good Die (photos) / I'm Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Today. In Fact Now. (reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.