Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa (726 Views)

Igbo's Plans To Align With The Northerners To Revenge On Yorubas / Northerners To Jonathan: You’ve Failed / Northerners To Be Attacked Likely Tomorrow In Sw,se & Ss ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by musiwa33: 5:32am On Jul 17, 2013
Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa

i am just famous before i started using nairaland
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by stanogb(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2013
musiwa33: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa

i am just famous before i started using nairaland
please read your posts before posting...Gosh...too many grammatical errors. Or rather move it to the Jokes section.
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by musiwa33: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
i am not mean. a continuous statement.
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by musiwa33: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
o i see, you live in nigeria, i forgot to use nigeria english.

nigeria english.--- i did not.
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by Pygru: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
shocked yaba left is missing a patient grin grin
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by musiwa33: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
why do you think my idea transform into this road because i was already famous before nairaland
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
musiwa, your drugs,have you taken your morning dose?
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by BrokenTV: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
King of ganja is at what he knows how to do.
Weeeeeeeed.
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Musiwa my boy, you and northerners who would pay each other to protest? Hope you do pay your taxes over there?
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by Danhumprey: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
It seems like somebody just escaped a psychiatric hospital!
Re: Osewa,you Edit My Post That I Paid Northerners To Protest,i Am Not By Musiwa by kkkp: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Boko Haram Hunters Burn Another Sect Member In Maiduguri / Hilarious Video: Patrick Obahiagbon Comments On Rivers State Crisis / The Sense In Kola's Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.