Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. (3042 Views)

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / Considering Nigeria's Economy, How Many Children Are Ideal For A Family? / One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by waleadex(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Well,it may be inspiring to read this educational facts about the Finance Minister. The Minister of Finance Mrs Ngozi Oknonjo Iweala is a graduate of the prestigious Harvard University and so are her four children - Onyinye, Uzodinma, Ikechukwu and Uchechi.

Mrs Okonjo-Iweala studied Economics at Harvard, graduating magna cum laude with A.B in 1977.
Her eldest, Onyinye received her Ph.D. in Experimental Pathology from Harvard University in 2008 and graduated Harvard Medical School in 2010. Onyinye is a wife and mother.

Her son, Uzodinma Iweala received his A.B in English and American literature from Harvard and MD from Colombia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. He is the author of the critically acclaimed novel, Beasts of No Nation (2005).

Her other son, Ikechukwu Iweala studied social studies at Harvard and graduated in 2005.

Her last child Uchechi graduated from Harvard in 2009 and majored in Economics and don't forget that Mrs Okonjo-Iweala's parents also graduated from Harvard.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by bigtt76(f): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2013
...and we are struggling to graduate because of ASUU + FG mumuish behavior! God de
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by Afam4eva(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2013
That's expected since the World Bank fits the tuition of her children in Haravard.

Btw, there's one of her sons who also graduated from Harvard who said he was going into rap music.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by frederal(m): 8:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Money iz good+good brain too
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by texaco1: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2013
So what should we do about this?we should clap for her abi?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by Cholls(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2013
Things I read about our government this days are not pleasing at all. But reading about this woman, tells me Iweala is afterall a good mother to her children even if we see she's not performing well on her appointment on other children(Nigeria)... A word they say is enough for the wise....My brothers let us think on this.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by texaco1: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Cholls: Things I read about our government this days are not pleasing at all. But reading about this woman, tells me Iweala is afterall a good mother to her children even if we see she's not performing well on her appointment on other children(Nigeria)... A word they say is enough for the wise....My brothers let us think on this.
Are u just realising that all our politicians that destroyed nigeria educational system will and don't allow their children to study in nigeria?this has been the practise for years,no politician or rich man who is wise will allow the future of his children to be jeopardise by nigeria educational system,even ppl who are not rich are rushing outside nigeria for better education.ppl go to countries like benin,ghana,uganda and Bangladesh for their uni education.that is why I said this is no news.she has the money and power and she is using it well for her kids not for nigerian kids
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by ChideraFavour(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Good for them but that has not render any help to ongoin ASUU strike so that I can even graduate from university of Benin, very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by greatgod2012(f): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Does that mean Havard University is solely established/set up for the her family

On a serious note, im not expecting anything less than that.
May God continue to bless them and all of us.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by waleadex(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2013
greatgod2012: Does that mean Havard University is solely established/set up for the her family

On a serious note, im not expecting anything less than that.
May God continue to bless them and all of us.
Amen
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by slimyem: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2013
The Harvard family...

Social studies though..undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Good
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by tpia5: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2013
Will her grandkids break the tradition?

Maybe some of them can graduate from ife.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by Lilimax(f): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2013
The family must be hot and brainy undecided.
It flows naturally... cheesy
Good bless them.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by EfemenaXY: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2013
What about her husband / the kids dad?

Why was there no mention of him?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And Her Four Children Are All Harvard Graduates. by youngalex(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Havard University is the best place to be...i wanted to go for M.Sc Public Policy when i saw d tuition fee plus other expenses i no fit shout,i still have dat in mind shaa,mind u Okonjo Iweala is a technocrat she served as world bank vp prior to joining government so she doesnt depend on tax payers money to finance their education

(1) (Reply)

How To Conceive A Baby Boy / What Will You Like To Try In Your Next Life / Every Family Must Have Only 1 Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.