Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! (7789 Views)

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car / Architectural Design Of A House For Two Wives / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
I saw this on someone's blog and I thot to share.

I am still in a state of shock shocked shocked shocked

Now, back to my diary. Well, I discovered that most of the things we call comedy in Nigeria movies are serious issues that must be tackled. They are real!

Iya Funke, my friend lives opposite the house of a man who has a room, two wives and fours children. I didn’t believe her until one evening when the two wives started fighting over who ate the bread on the table. People tried to settle the misunderstanding. I was shocked when the first wife started abusing her husband and the second wife, saying that she has been the one feeding the family for sometime.

The man is a commercial motorcyclist by profession (Okada rider) while the first wife is a petty trader, the second wife is a full time house wife. I was shocked to the marrows of my body when I learnt that the guy actually has two wives in one room. I even thought he had three children until I discovered that they are four children.I only see things like these in Nollywood movies until I saw it live!!!

“What manner of man is this”, I asked myself rhetorically. On my way home, I kept asking myself different questions, most of which I have not found an answer till date. Does this kind of thing still happen in this age and time? How do they have sex when the children are also there in the room? When he is having sex with the first wife under the watchful eyes of the second wife, what is her reaction?(At least,there would be no way they would be having sex that the other person won't know)

How will the man meet up with his responsibilities of taking care of the children with the meager sum he makes from his commercial motorcycle? What kind of children would come out of that kind of marriage? Is the man not ashamed at all? (I even saw him recently)…why are the two women so blind in love (or lust) that made the two women agree to stay in the one room with him?i mean, what manner of a man is this!
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by mrperfect(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2009
Witin man go do nowwwwwwwwww naso he seyan.
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by mamagee3(f): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
Those children might die of suffocation. shocked
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
I blame the women, what can such man offer a woman, talkless of women?
And to know such man even have the gut to make babies in such place and have a "housewife" na real wa

1 Like

Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by dani1luv: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2009
Na wah oh
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Pharoh: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
Na real wa for all parties involved sad
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by r231(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2009
okada man 2 wives 4 children 1 room,,,,,,,,dat man is insane

1 Like

Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
r231:

okada man 2 wives 4 children 1 room,,,,,,,,dat man is insane

More than insane, u could tell that he is on suicidal mission
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by r231(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
^^^^^ha ha grin grin grin
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by ubiaa5(f): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
wetin una dey talk,the guy dey enjoy steady party. grin
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 04, 2009
@poster
if you read the many post on NL about women complaining that there are no good available men out there or how desperate some are to be married by a certain time then this story shouldnt surprize you one bit. it certainly doesnt surprize me!
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 04, 2009
the guy get game sha grin
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Outstrip(f): 2:26am On Dec 04, 2009
The man is an animal. How can you have sex with one woman when the other is lying there with all four kids. Shamelessness at it's highest.
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Amigoz(f): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2009
Outstrip:

The man is an animal. How can you have sex with one woman when the other is lying there with all four kids. Shamelessness at it's highest.

The Jungle comes to mind.
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Fhemmmy: 6:00am On Dec 04, 2009
Lol
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2009
lol
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by mrperfect(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2009
Can't women give men break this time around, they won kill this man?
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
I heard the rate at which women are itching to get hooked in 9ja now is so bad. I hear they are ready to settle for anything wink I heard o, let me not be crucified
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Pharoh: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
No one will crucify you dear, speak the truth no matter whose ass is gored but we need independent women sha cheesy
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
aysometin:

I heard the rate at which women are itching to get hooked in 9ja now is so bad. I hear they are ready to settle for anything wink I heard o, let me not be crucified

So would you say it is time for the wives to learn to share ?? grin
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by skfa1: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2009
Oga o, Life for Naija na wire.
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by skfa1: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
But come to think of it, how will one wife be looking at the other wife while having sex with the man?

Cheiiiiiii

I guess the first wife go dey VEXXXXXX inside  grin

Or will she close her eye and be praying to God say baba God make e reach my turn?  grin

This is damn crazy.
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2009
skfa1:

But come to think of it, how will one wife be looking at the other wife while having intimacy with the man?

Cheiiiiiii

I guess the first wife go dey VEXXXXXX inside  grin

Or will she close her eye and be praying to God say baba God make e reach my turn?  grin

This is damn crazy.

But i am sure the other wife knows be4 getting her head into such arrangement.
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

So would you say it is time for the wives to learn to share ?? grin

Yes o, so that husbands can go round!!
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
Pharoh:

No one will crucify you dear, speak the truth no matter whose ass is gored but we need independent women sha cheesy

Ok sir grin
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
skfa1:

But come to think of it, how will one wife be looking at the other wife while having intimacy with the man?

Cheiiiiiii

I guess the first wife go dey VEXXXXXX inside grin

Or will she close her eye and be praying to God say baba God make e reach my turn? grin

This is damn crazy.

so damn crazy!! grin cheesy grin
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Pharoh: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
aysometin:

Yes o, so that husbands can go round!!

We are here discussing two abi  grin, the good book said during the last days seven women will cling to one man begging to answer his name.  cheesy

Fhemmmy:

So would you say it is time for the wives to learn to share ??  grin

Share what phemmy?  grin

aysometin:

Ok sir  grin

You are welcome but i doubt if Nigerian educated working class women are included in that list.  undecided They might be under pressure but they are certainly not desperately looking for husband.   grin
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2009
Share the husband now, since women are now willing to do anything to get a man.
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Pharoh: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
That means we the new generation bachelors are very lucky na grin
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2009
Pharoh:

That means we the new generation bachelors are very lucky na grin

Na u talk that one oh lipsrsealed

See Tiger woods now, would he be the center of attention, if he was allowed to marry more than one?
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
Pharoh:

You are welcome but i doubt if Nigerian educated working class women are included in that list. undecided They might be under pressure but they are certainly not desperately looking for husband. grin

Look at you!! grin
The only difference is that they go for rich or well to do ones that can get them apartments outside
They are ready to be wife 210
What do you make of girls that date married men, what is the difference ??
Nigerian educated working class women!! I laugh o!!

I hear some girls now give guys money to pay their bride price sef!!!
Re: One Man, One Room, One Motorcycle, Two Wives N Four Children! by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
That is very true. . . .so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? / Was The Wife Inappropriate? / My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.