Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car (40353 Views)

2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by oatzeal(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2016
Photos: Four children die from severe heat in Kaduna after they accidentally locked themselves in parents car

[img]http://1.bp..com/-iuV24QtlVQo/VyXOJYzAsWI/AAAAAAAJCb0/ZgSs41BCjq8Qbm5gGDRaAqxWjoxjIAEjACLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Four children lost their lives as a result of severe heat in Kaduna over the weekend after they accidentally locked themselves inside their parents car. According to Rariya, the tragic incident took place in Rigasa Quarters. The children entered the car without the knowledge of their parents and could not open the door for a long time and died in the stifling hot car. They have been buried according to Islamic rites. See the photos after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_ILbSGEs934/VyXOJb1y00I/AAAAAAAJCbw/p0bX3etcfT8K2hpbXtzoJbVU3l6hmoFpACLcB/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-4mzDuOKZrLc/VyXOSVZQtHI/AAAAAAAJCb8/osdVKxvRaFQw8F1azYJ-r0tiHLZSfK3GQCLcB/s400/b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-cKGvHtGSZxk/VyXOSu-bNLI/AAAAAAAJCcE/9CUnRSFGLpUdP1HfjRiEgfq26d8MgKMJACLcB/s400/d.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/05/photos-four-children-die-from-severe.html
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by oatzeal(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2016
too bad

SEE MORE NEWS >>> http://nairanaijanews.com

2 Likes

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Destined2win: 10:48am On May 01, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by DesChyko: 10:54am On May 01, 2016
What a world. Frustration at realising they can't leave the vehicle.. The panic of the struggle on the throes of death.. Watching one another succumb to death as they let go themselves..

We do not know them in person. We do not know their future. But it is certain this kids experienced death in a manner no one would wish for.

May Allah grant peace to their souls and give the bereaved fortitude to bear their loss.

263 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by hungryboy(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2016
This is sad,
I can't begin to imagine what their parents will be going through at the moment,

May God give them the fortitude to bear this loss

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by dominique(f): 11:31am On May 01, 2016
Four children in one day! This is too painful. May God console their parents sad

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by tommykiwi(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2016
Great lost...Rip

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by adedolapo4(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2016
Rip

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by matinos28(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2016
rip

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Aromas: 11:39am On May 01, 2016
For Children at time.........Odikwa very bad news. May God console the parent

4 Likes

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Treybam: 11:39am On May 01, 2016
Kai what a loss

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by nosagold(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2016
Modsenemy:
I blame PDP for the heat undecided

Lalasticlala com and see heat here

Not funny

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by kingstylo01(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2016
so sad. may their souls rest in peace cry

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Donald3d(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2016
O dear Lord,
Parents teach your children defensive strategies ooo
I wish it occurred to them that they could just break the glass
Or whine it down if it had a manual control
ALL IS WELL
May God help us all and protect our children, brothers, sisters and entire family !!!
Lost an Uncle recently , i know how painful it is
Feels like the world should just crumble , not to talk of 4 little kids !!!!! Jesus ,
I dont know why i suspect foul play
-How did they open the car ?
-Assuming they took the car key and unlocked , i am sure such kids would be smart enough to know all basic controls of the car, kids nowadays are pretty smart.
-If the car was already opened they could have as well , just opened it and gotten out
-If they locked it from inside(i dont know what kind of car it is anyway),.....hmmm i dont even know what to say again
Something isnt just right
i feel really sad right now cry cry cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by pet4ril(f): 11:40am On May 01, 2016
cry cry poor children......
May God give the parents the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by nurex01(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2016
Ina lillahi wainailehi rojihun

7 Likes

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Firefire(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2016
Painful! angry

RIP little ones... cry cry cry
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Babyphinas(f): 11:40am On May 01, 2016
May their soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Teetopic(f): 11:40am On May 01, 2016
Oh Lord of Nasareth! How will their parent coPe with this kind of death? Lord pls have mercy

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by matrix199(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2016
Quite unfortunate.

May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by yekparikpa(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2016
Sad* I can only imagine how their parents feels right now. RIP to the dead!
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by matrix199(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2016
Teetopic:
Oh Lord of Nasareth! How will their parent coPe with this kind of death? Lord pls have mercy

The same Lord watched them as they suffocated.

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by ifeelgood: 11:42am On May 01, 2016
Only parents will understand this tragedy better. I'm more speechless than Michael Jackson.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by frozenSun(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2016
dominique:
Four children in one day! This is too painful. May God console their parents sad

such a terrible tragedy.
the bitter taste of losing everything

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by INTERMAN: 11:42am On May 01, 2016
chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.