Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels (2600 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by rubby(f): 5:55pm On May 24, 2006
Hi everyone my question is what will you do if you find out that the same girl that always settles your misunderstandings between you and your man is the one dating your man? now, tell me what will you do?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by Hotstepper(f): 6:09pm On May 24, 2006
sad den dumb ma b/f so they r get married 2geda
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by eveseh(f): 6:38pm On May 24, 2006
i'll kill two of dem tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by BitterBitch(f): 9:23pm On May 24, 2006
You ever heard the song in the USA "I hit that B*** with a bottle" grin grin grin

Ok, all seriousness. I would let both of them know in a very ladylike manner, that I know about them, and that they both are release from my life.

Don't scream, yell, curse, or show anger. "Just use the words, you both are release." I have learned, being calm shakes your offender more than your screaming like crazy.
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by kimba(m): 12:23am On May 25, 2006
ill kick him in his g**** grin grin grin
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by edatika(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2006
why not negotiate,

or better still change roles, start
helping them settle misunderstandings

seriously, u just have to let him know u know what's up and
let him to get out of ur life
but tell him, u cld still b frds (even if u dont mean it)
it will hit him,
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by anon101(f): 2:06pm On May 25, 2006
@SWEETNESS,,,, i agree

1 Like

Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by anon101(f): 2:06pm On May 25, 2006
@SWEETNESS,,,, true dat
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by Rhodalyn(f): 2:08pm On May 25, 2006
U did not state whether or not U're still going out with this guy cuz if yes, then that will be a diff case and if no, that will also be a diff case
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by rubby(f): 3:28pm On May 25, 2006
actually i posted this for a friend and yes, she is still dating the guy but he does not realise she is aware of the relationship, i will pass your messages on, told her to just forget the guy and move on,
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by rubby(f): 3:56pm On May 25, 2006
i am just told that they are on nairaland and i hope the girl read this post, imagine
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by rubby(f): 4:04pm On May 25, 2006
i shall keep ypu posted, will find out the girls nickname on nairaland and send to you all for proper lashing shocked
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by rubby(f): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2006
i am told to tell the moderator to delete this topic, why? guess she is someone everone here knows with posts running to 3024, , why? let's wait biut she said she has habds off the guy sha! so i should please keep her identity , so you all will love her, true, lets wait and see if she has really hands off the guy undecided
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by rubby(f): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2006
i am told to tell the moderator to delete this topic, why? guess she is someone everyone here knows and guess loves as well, so it could not be expected of her with posts running to 302, , why? let's wait but she said she has hands off the guy sha! so i should please keep her identity , so you all will love her, true, lets wait and see if she has really hands off the guy undecided
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by rubby(f): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
dont worry gal, i keep it( your identity) safe in my heart. i am not that bad wink
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by 2fine4u(f): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2006
maybe ur man is tired of the bullcrap btw u 2 and feels like the middle girl understands him more than u do. n***s aint want no b*** fightin with em all da time. find out what u do that's always causing the misuderstandin and try to fix it urself instead of seekin for other ppls help. getcha man back gurl, first of all handle the new b*** and then set ya man straight and do him right!!!
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
angry angry angryThts y i would want my friend to settle any quarrel btwn me and my gf, though it has happened to me before.
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by eslynera(f): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2006
This is real bad, cry cry cry full of hypocricy cry cry cry
people really are @$$holes, cry lipsrsealed why would some pretend to be an organiser, while she's just an lipsrsealed
anyways, if i realised that, it would depend if d hypocrite is ma friend or not.
well if she is, then there are words i'd tell her that would keep her regreatin for the rest of her life,
and if she ain't ma friend, then somethin b!*chy would go on,
i won't be fightin for a man though no! cheesy
but i'll be teachin someone a lesson tongue tongue wit d topic: *don't be fake, be real. HYPOCRICY is bad* tongue
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by 4real(m): 2:55am On Jun 21, 2006
well well well
what a very intresting topic, well most of you know that rubby is my woman and well i happen to know this friend of hers and also the nairaland member, and well if you all pay me i may let the cat out of the bag, but guy's and ladies, you only listened to one side of the story and started to make comments i was surprised that nobody wanted to know what was going on with the girl and guy, and what led to the guy asking the nairaland girl out, maybe the guy is just a slot (you don't know) or maybe (the girl is a b, h) or maybe the girl and guy had problems and broke up b/4 the other girl came in, you guy's i beg there are two sides to a coin, you don't think rubby would come here and just tell us her friend was to blame. asked what happened b/4 the two of them nairaland chick and guy started going out, well after this mail of mine i know i would not be told the other part of the story again. so i guess i would have to join others to learn about it from here
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2011
lmao this happens VERY often. tongue

naturally i would tell both of them to keep away from me.
if they refuse they will get their azz whipped. simple as that.
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by mashnino(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
eveseh:

i'll kill two of dem tongue
see dis one
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2012
Sometin like dat is happening to me,I discovered a guy I was dating years ago was dating his neighour uPstairs,I decided to let them be.funny enough the mum and sisters were very|nice to me and encouraged me to get married to my boyfriend fast.I was heart broken when I discovered and let them be.they got married febuary this year and I felt the girl had won me hands down,now the cow has been calling and acting all nice calling ang claiming dat I pushed him to marry the girl.I am not gonna date him but I would make sure he Pays finically for his sins.so my dear just redraw and watch tins fall into place for u.
Re: Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels by tmanis(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Omooo... How I take enter this thread?? 2006-2012 nairlaand was something else...

(1) (Reply)

Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? / What's Sooooo So Romantic About Dim Light? / Wetin Do Naija Girls Self!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.