Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (391216 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2013
New question:
who is prochorus?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Toomaxi(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2013
Night was blissful

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen: New question:
who is prochorus?

Prochorus is one of the 7 deacons appointed alongside Stephen, Philip etc. to see to the needs of the women, widows etc in d early church
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen: GOOD MORNING NAIRALAND IT'S A NEW DAY WITH NEW THINGS

did you have anything that was bothering yesterday,Jesus is a promising help...LET IT GO

NEW QUESTION:
how was your night?

My night was fine and i believe yours was fine too.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2013
Royally:

Prochorus is one of the 7 deacons appointed alongside Stephen, Philip etc. to see to the needs of the women, widows etc in d early church
royally wins and have three points

New question:
what did paul do for a living even as when he was a missionary
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:
royally wins and have three points

New question:
what did paul do for a living even as when he was a missionary
[size=13pt]Tent making [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2013
New question:
what did paul do for a living even as when he was a missionary[/quote]

A tent maker.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:
Yves4real wins it.he has five point

New question:
when Absalom returned from exile where did he go?
[size=13pt] Why is this question not marked [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]Tent making [/size]
dagr8 wins it.he has four points

new question:
where were david's first six boys born
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:
dagr8 wins it.he has four points

new question:
where were david's first six boys born

Hebron
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Yves4real:

Hebron
yves4real wins it.she now have six points

New question:
complete this 'if we confess our sins,he is faithful and just to:...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 JOHN 1:9
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by LaRochelle(f): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2013
New question:
complete this 'if we confess our sins,he is faithful and just to:...[/quote] forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness...1 John 1:9 (KJV)
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2013
Royally:

to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9
Royally wins and have four point

New question:
complete this' wherefore,God hath highly exaltedhim and....'
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2013
and given him a name which is above every namethat at the name of Jesus every knee must bow......: Phili 2 v 9
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2013
@ Divepen..pls can you provide an explanation for this, is it an omission or an incorrect answer...

Divepen:
Yves4real wins it.he has five point

New question:
when Absalom returned from exile where did he go?

[size=13pt] Why is this question not marked [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] To his house in Jerusalem[/size]
im sorry for the omission,dagr8 wins that and hve five points

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom:
and given him a name which is above every namethat at the name of Jesus every knee must bow......: Phili 2 v 9
babyboom wins and have a point.

New question:
who did deserted paul and barnabas then later said he wants to follow them
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
John Mark
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: John Mark
babyboom wins and have two points

New question:
which book of the bible has the same as the number of books in the bible
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Isaiah
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen: babyboom wins and have two points

New question:
[size=13pt] Isaiah [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
[size=13pt]Who is dis babyboom na undecided grin grin [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen: babyboom wins and have two points

New question:
. . . . . . . . . Isaiah. . . . . . Oops! Dagr8 beat me to that with some seconds! . . . . . No o o o o its Babyboom that actually said that first! . . . . . I've missed a lot men! Hop to improve from my 2 points to 20points today!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: Isaiah
babyboom wins and have three points

New question:
which vehicle did philip use to go and speak with the ethopian Eunuch
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:
YESTERDAY:
Yves4real 5
royally 2
dagr8 3
fhemmmmy 3
easyj 2
ayomiwale 2
atmc 1
modelmike7 2....

NEW QUESTION:
how was your night?
. . . . . . My Night Was Awesome. Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by VanTee20(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

Leggedes benz
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:

New question:
. . . . . . Philip ran to The Ethiopian with his foot , while the man invited Philip to come and sit with him in his chariot
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . Isaiah. . . . . . Oops! Dagr8 beat me to that with some seconds! . . . . . No o o o o its Babyboom that actually said that first! . . . . . I've missed a lot men! Hop to improve from my 2 points to 20points today!
[size=13pt]My brother na 5 minutes u dey call some seconds grin grin grin
Anyway Babyboom beat me to it by 6 seconds [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:

New question:

he was on foot before he joined d eunuch's chariot
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Acts 8:28 to 30. . . A man of Ethiopia was sitting in his chariot reading d book of Isaiah, then d spirit said unto phillip , GO NEAR AND JOIN THYSELF TO THIS CHARIOT, and Phillip RAN thither to him. . . . . . . . . . Case Closed! I hope i won this time? So Help Me God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.