Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,553 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (393373 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 24, 2013
That question was meant to open our eyes to the fact that God cannot easily replace you,if you are a chronic sinner...Jesus takes a step away from you and looks back everytime he does so...if you think i lie check Samson...God would have destroyed Adam and would created a new Adam but he didnt because for everything he has created he has given them different ministry...Are you a follower or just a looker christ is not denying you...your name was never written in the book of life,it was built with,;check the bible the only thing that can be done is to have removed ad it can not drop-it will have to go the book of death...please don't be like saul he was never replaced,he couldn't give God the glory but he allowed his place to be a stage for David's life to come to limelight...dont be like others you are special

i'm sorry, nl i travelled and have not slpet sinc yester i evwn slept off while postin tz
New question:
as peter was passing through all the quarter of lydia healed a cripple named ..............
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EazyJ(f): 4:27am On Jul 24, 2013
Aene'as
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Eazy J: Aene'as

Eazyj wins and have three points.

New question:
where did john mark desert paul and barnabas
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen:

Eazyj wins and have three points.

New question:
where did john mark desert paul and barnabas
. . . . . . From Paphos they sailed to Perga in Pamphylia where John Mark left them and head back to Jerusalem. Act 13:13
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2013
. . . . And according to Acts: 15:36-41 the bible recorded that, Barnabas wanted to take his cousin John Mark With them but Paul disagreed with him because he (John Mark ) had deserted them in Pamphylia. . . . . . . Wow, i just learnt a whole lots of Things about JOHN MARK, Divepen , God bless you for this thread!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 24, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . From Paphos they sailed to Perga in Pamphylia where John Mark left them and head back to Jerusalem. Act 13:13
modelmike7 wins and have three

New question:
what is the name of one of the sons of Ephraim mentioned in genesis?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2013
Genesis 50 v 23
Machir
On a closer look this looks like Manasseh child
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2013
Babyboom wins it and have four points

New question:
complete this:if thou faint in the day of adversary then thy........
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2013
Strength is small
Proverb 24 v 10
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2013
Hi , all Gud morning
I know some are still snoring but am here to get all the points. e.g. fhemmmy
Don't be jealous.
Wat a man can do a woman can do beta.
@ divapen I know have five points. Pls check page 13
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2013
babyboom: Unicorn

mean while the question ought to be clarified you cant describe the Holy Spirit as a vehicle.
it is just not right.
the question should be cancelled
babyboom wins it and have four points.

Babyboom u mait b right but check the meaning of vehicle and check the word used about Jesus 'he was driven and not led' into the wilderness

New question:
complete this; work out your salvation with ......................

New question:
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2013
babyboom: Strength is small
Proverb 24 v 10
i thought as much

babynoom wins it and have six points.

New question:
if We have GOD THE FATHER,THE WORD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT are the witness of the heavenlies...who are witness of the earth
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EazyJ(f): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2013
D spirit,d water and d blood
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Eazy J: D spirit,d water and d blood
easy j wins it and have four points

New question:
two people asked this question
'what is man that you should visit him every morning..who are they?
N.b:
one post for one answer
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Job job 7 v 18
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EazyJ(f): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Job Job 7:17-18
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EazyJ(f): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2013
David
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2013
Paul Hebrews 2 v 6
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EazyJ(f): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2013
Psalm 8:4
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2013
hmmmm, u are right psalm 8 v 4 is referenced in Heb 2 v 6 - 8
lets share it one point each sadh
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by EazyJ(f): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2013
babyboom: hmmmm, u are right psalm 8 v 4 is referenced in Heb 2 v 6 - 8
lets share it one point each sadh
Hehehe...I'll manage 1 point:-)
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2013
babyboom: Job job 7 v 18
baby boom wins and have seven points.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2013
[size=13pt] JESUS CHRIST!!!see overtaking grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2013
who are called ANAKIM
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2013
babyboom: Hi , all Gud morning
Don't be jealous.

hey! What happened? I thought pple were supposed 2 be asleep during dat period. Anywayz, thumbs up for u... grin
babyboom: Hi , all Gud morning
Don't be jealous.

hey! What happened? I thought pple were supposed 2 be asleep during dat period, but u were busy gathering points while we were asleep. Anywayz, thumbs up for u...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen: who are called ANAKIM
. . . . .GIANTS that the israelites faced.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2013
Eazy J: David
EAZY J wins and have FIVE point
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . .GIANTS that the israelites faced.
their names
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=Divepen]who are called ANAKIM[/quote. . . . . . .] arba, nephilim sons of anak
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen:
their names
. . . . . . Arba, Nephillim sons of Anak
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=modelmike7][/quote]WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU IS THAT EVEN THINGS I DID NOT KNOW YOU TEND TO BRING IT OUT.
but i want the general name for the anakims...according to the book of numbers
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2013
Giants of Anak

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — Thou Art The Man / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.