Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (391211 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
No fear oh cos when i dey sleep you people dey do exams and when i am awake you all are sleeping, this is really INEC ojoro oh . . . .Lol. Morning, my people - Let the fun begin.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
The chariot is probably a four-wheeled covered vehicle
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]My brother na 5 minutes u dey look some seconds grin grin grin
Anyway Babyboom beat me to it by 6 seconds [/size]

sure. 60 seconds x 5 = 300 seconds, still seconds nah
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
dagr8: [size=13pt]Who is dis babyboom na undecided grin grin [/size]

Am a candidate like you.
I want to win
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom:

Am a candidate like you.
I want to win
grin grin
. . . . . . . You welcome sister Baby. . . Hope you are enjoying d thread? God bless you ma!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thank you, am having fun
but the question time is unpredictable.
I propose that we shd agree on a particular time and lets see the fastest finger first
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: Thank you, am having fun
I propose that we shd agree on a particular time and lets see the fastest finger first

I agree on that one but not possible cos we are not all within same time zone . . . . cry
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I agree on that one but not possible cos we are not all within same time zone . . . . cry

[size=13pt]Plus we all av different schedules... [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
^^^^ True that, but i think it has been the fun of the thread, i might have to do night vigil on it to win you people oh.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: Thank you, am having fun
. . . . . . I agreed on that also, would have suggest every exact hour of the day, like 10am, 11am, 12pm on d dot, or btw 5mins to or 5mins after, but it all depends on the OP!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . I agreed on that also, would have suggest every exact hour of the day, like 10am, 11am, 12pm on d dot, or btw 5mins to or 5mins after, but it all depends on the OP!

All great ideas but btw the hours of 10pm and 6am Nigerian time when the OP is sleeping, i am still awake and and when i am sleeping and he has posted 6 questions how do i answer too, so it will be tough to use such logics, make we just dey have our fun jare . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

All great ideas but btw the hours of 10pm and 6am Nigerian time when the OP is sleeping, i am still awake and and when i am sleeping and he has posted 6 questions how do i answer too, so it will be tough to use such logics, make we just dey have our fun jare . . .
. . . . . . . . Its true sha, it actually escaped my mind that not everybody answering d quiz is In 9ja. My bad!. . . . . . But Divepen should say something about the point raise sha, but if it remain that the questions will be a suprised to all as it is now, its still all good and fine.. . . . Now work beckons once more, wont be here till almost 3hours time. All d best guys and madam baby!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . Its true sha, it actually escaped my mind that not everybody answering d quiz is In 9ja. My bad!. . . . . . But Divepen should say something about the point raise sha, but if it remain that the questions will be a suprised to all as it is now, its still all good and fine.. . . . Now work beckons once more, wont be here till almost 3hours time. All d best guys and madam baby!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . Good for me, make i gather some more point before this man come back tongue
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

i was awake till eight this mornin but last week nobody was online over night so i assumed everyone would be sleeping...are we agreeing to overnight

NOBODY HAVE GOTTEN THE QUESTION:which vehicle took philip from the village he was to the eunuch
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:
i was awake till eight this mornin but last week nobody was online over night so i assumed everyone would be sleeping...are we agreeing to overnight

NOBODY HAVE GOTTEN THE QUESTION:which vehicle took philip from the village he was to the eunuch

You mean it is not Chariot?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
oxcart
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:

Please you need your sleep, this is meant to be fun and we not to take it too serious . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
No vehicle took him there.
the bible says in Acts 8 v 27 And he arose and went: and behold a man of ethopia an ennuch of .........
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Please you need your sleep, this is meant to be fun and we not to take it too serious . . .
don't mind me, i sleep l8
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: No vehicle took him there.
the bible says in Acts 8 v 27 And he arose and went: and behold a man of ethopia an ennuch of .........
[quote

@ Divapen, pls let me know if I got it or not,
so I can go and do more research grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by adenitemi: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
The angel of the Lord told him to go. So his feet is the vehicle
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:
don't mind me, i sleep l8

Better
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: No vehicle took him there.
the answer is in you...the question is which vehicle took him from the village
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
His legs angry
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:

Holy Spirit
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:

Oxcart in form of a wagon. . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Royally:

Holy Spirit
Royally wins it and have five points

New question:
according to psalms which animal's horn is exalted?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Unicorn

mean while the question ought to be clarified you cant describe the Holy Spirit as a vehicle.
it is just not right.
the question should be cancelled
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Divepen:
Royally wins it and have five points

New question:
according to psalms which animal's horn is exalted?

Unicorn

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
shocked Sorry, I hit the button before u,
I know have 4 points.

hurray
Fhemmmy:

Unicorn
Sorry, I hit the button before u,
I know have 4 points.
hurray
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
babyboom: shocked Sorry, I hit the button before u,
I know have 4 points.

hurraySorry, I hit the button before u,
I know have 4 points.
hurray

No worry oh . . . na me and you today oh, cos i have to win.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
not possible.
Teacher come and mark oh,
ur students are eager

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.