Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (392236 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen: who are called ANAKIM
[size=13pt]the Amalakites, the Hitites, Jebusites , the Amorites and the cannanites [/size]
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen: WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU IS THAT EVEN THINGS I DID NOT KNOW YOU TEND TO BRING IT OUT.
but i want the general name for the anakims...according to the book of numbers
. . . . . Ahiman, sheshai and Talmai the Children of Anak
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen: WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU IS THAT EVEN THINGS I DID NOT KNOW YOU TEND TO BRING IT OUT.

Amalekites, Hittites, Jebusites, Amorites, Canaanites
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
. . . . . General names? They are GIANTS now according to d book of numbers 13.33, when Moses sent some spies to go spy canaan but they came back saying . . . And there we say GIANTS , the sons of Anak, which come of d giants, and we were like in our own sight as grasshoppers (so funny!) and so we were in their sight. . . . . . . . . . So, i've mentioned they are GIANTS, have mentioned their names and their father's name, . . And i still dont get it? Maybe the question needs to be rephrase then. I'm sweating in d rain o! Lol
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2013
if arbah is the father of anak
which tribe/peopke are the anakim
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen: if arbah is the father of anak
. . . . . . . The Anakites, descendant of Nephillim.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2013

Canaanites
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2013
. . . . . . . And i just Saw this in the Book of Joshua 14:15. . . And the name of Hebron before was kirjath arba, which Arba was a great man among the Anakims. . . . I rest my case.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2013
a***
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen: a***

ARBA
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2013
an**
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen: an**

Divepen, this ur question kinda hard o. No harm in trying again sha... ANAK
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Royally:

Divepen, this ur question kinda hard o. No harm in trying again sha... ANAK
ROYALLY WINS IT AND NOW HAVE SEVEN POINTS

new question:
according to john 1 JESUS CHRIST FULL OF
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen:
ROYALLY WINS IT AND NOW HAVE SEVEN POINTS

new question:
according to john 1 JESUS CHRIST FULL OF

Grace and Truth
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Oh, u beat me to it
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
babyboom: Oh, u beat me to it

lol cheesy, was hoping I would
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Royally:

Grace and Truth
ROYALLY WINS IT AND HAVE EIGHT POINTS

NEW QUESTION:
IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS
SINNERS, DEVIL,DEMONS AND ....... AND..............
remember one mark for a post
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Royally:

Grace and Truth
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
I think i will bow out of this race . . . Timing and frequency of question is totally not fair at all cry cry cry It was fun . . . . YOU WISH, WE ARE IN THIS TILL END. . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen:

NEW QUESTION:

Beast and false prophets . . . . grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
We won't count ur answer cos u just bowed out grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
babyboom: We won't count ur answer cos u just bowed out grin

I am glad my comment of bowing out got your attention, it was made for you and the other threats . . . Fhemmmy Motos dont quit . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am glad my comment of bowing out got your attention, it was made for you and the other threats . . . Fhemmmy Motos dont quit . . .

Glad u're still in but aren't u supposed 2 split ur answer?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen:

NEW QUESTION:

Beast
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen:

NEW QUESTION:

False prophets
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Royally:

Glad u're still in but aren't u supposed 2 split ur answer?

Thanks jare, you see babyboom no wan tell me, cos i no get my due point . . . Lol, today na today oh . . . tongue
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
this answer you are giving are under the category of demon and sinners.the answers are objects
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen: this answer you are giving are under the category of demon and sinners.the answers are objects

Gog
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Magog
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Am waiting for someone to try and catch up with me,
When u re done.
Pls, kindly let me know grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
babyboom: Am waiting for someone to try and catch up with me,
When u re done.
Pls, kindly let me know grin

kai . . .How many you have so far, so i can know how to read my bible well . . .
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Divepen:

NEW QUESTION:
[size=13pt] Death [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — The Ageless God / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.