Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco (1868 Views)

BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP / Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Court Sacks Rivers PDP Exco Backed By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Stevogue(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state Wednesday morning dissolved his over 70-man expanded executive council.
The dissolution which left most of the officials speechless was announced to the cabinet members during the weekly state executive meeting.
Affected in the dissolution are all Commissioners, Political Advisers, Senior Special Assistants and all Special Assistants.
According to a statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Prof. Anthony Anwukah and obtained by Crimefacts.org , all Commissioners have been directed to hand over to...CONTINUE:http://crimefacts.org/breaking-news-okorocha-sacks-entire-exco/
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by favouredseed(f): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
APC Rochas is working!
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Most heartbroken must be his daughter who got married to one of the commisioners some time ago. Confused man!
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by iamtheprincipal: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Guess, he is bringing onboard more competent professionals...
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by fredopayee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Competent professionals? Former ones aint competent?
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by KwoiZabo(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Anyway he can do anything to them they are all his appointees unlike Amaechi that threw caution in the air and removed democratically elected LG Chairmen for mere coming late some of these guys would be older than he is. Emperor Amaechi treating people like primary school kids

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Bigflamie(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
The more you look the less you see government. grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by youthmustwork: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Maybe he wants others to chop too?
Mark of good governance. Omo na turn by turn

Owelle ndi imo u re 2much.

Everybody must work joor, tho population is much
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Elueme: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Someone should tell OKOROCHA that a rolling stone gathers no moss. The solution is not by changing exco like a woman changing wrapper. I support GEJ in his resolve to stick with his FEC despite the pressure and we can attest to real development being seen. It is good to consolidate on your executive why you motivate them to work, hence the need for a performance contract.
I have this feeling that OKOROCHA's govt is a fraud and abracadabra( no sentiment attached) but time shall tell..

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Onyegecha(f): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Why am i not bothered? It has been a one man show of shame since the self-styled rescue missionary came on board. It doesn't matter how many or how few his cabinet members are, he will still run the state like a private enterprise with the sole aim of maximizing profits for himself and his cronies.
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Abagworo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Elueme: Someone should tell OKOROCHA that a rolling stone gathers no moss. The solution is not by changing exco like a woman changing wrapper. I support GEJ in his resolve to stick with his FEC despite the pressure and we can attest to real development being seen. It is good to consolidate on your executive why you motivate them to work, hence the need for a performance contract.
I have this feeling that OKOROCHA's govt is a fraud and abracadabra( no sentiment attached) but time shall tell..

Even with all he has done infrastructurally that surpasses the previous 12years combined, you still sound skeptical. This seems more like a case of jealousy or insatiability.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Maxymilliano(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
At one fell swoop? The governor must be scared of his shadow ...
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by WarriPikin1: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=20pt]ACN abi na APC, FRESH AIR[/size] !!!
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Elueme: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abagworo:

Even with all he has done infrastructurally that surpasses the previous 12years combined, you still sound skeptical. This seems more like a case of jealousy or insatiability.
Don't be deceived by the PR via media propaganda. Most of those works seem like mere cosmetic without root. But as I said, it is still too early hence time only will tell.
N.B: why should I be jealous. This sounds petty.
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by bestview: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
This clown is at it again..

If you like change all your cabinet and furniture you will still have nothing on the ground to show for huge loan you have brought to hang on the poor people of imo state. Shameless good for nothing clown.. grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by bestview: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Elueme: Don't be deceived by the PR via media propaganda. Most of those works seem like mere cosmetic without root. But as I said, it is still too early hence time only will tell.
N.B: why should I be jealous. This sounds petty.

Leave that silly old man abagoro to continue in his illusions..

By the time the clown okorosha will finish with imo state..even yobe state will be ahead of it.. grin
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by bestview: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
Elueme: Someone should tell OKOROCHA that a rolling stone gathers no moss. The solution is not by changing exco like a woman changing wrapper. I support GEJ in his resolve to stick with his FEC despite the pressure and we can attest to real development being seen. It is good to consolidate on your executive why you motivate them to work, hence the need for a performance contract.

If you are agree that the clown and comedian okorosha is a FRAUD: CLICK LIKE

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Onyegecha(f): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
This mantra about infrastructural development under okorocha is very ridiculous. The only thing happening in Imo state is the same old story of power deceiving people. Udenwa deceived Imo state. Ohakim heightened the game but under okorocha, deceit has assumed a whole new smiling face. No governor has ever dealt with Imo people with so much treachery. His apologists must be told that they are joining a complete fraud to keep Imo state in bondage

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by bestview: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Onyegecha: This mantra about infrastructural development under okorocha is very ridiculous. The only thing happening in Imo state is the same old story of power deceiving people. Udenwa deceived Imo state. Ohakim heightened the game but under okorocha, deceit has assumed a whole new smiling face. No governor has ever dealt with Imo people with so much treachery. His apologists must be told that they are joining a complete fraud to keep Imo state in bondage

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Chuksemi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Onyegecha: This mantra about infrastructural development under okorocha is very ridiculous. The only thing happening in Imo state is the same old story of power deceiving people. Udenwa deceived Imo state. Ohakim heightened the game but under okorocha, deceit has assumed a whole new smiling face. No governor has ever dealt with Imo people with so much treachery. His apologists must be told that they are joining a complete fraud to keep Imo state in bondage
my sister i seriously doubt if you have ever been to imo state.You should try to see first hand the kind of development this man has brought to the state.His free education scheme aside,my village has been without electricity since the inception of imo state but this man transformed my community within one year of his stay in office,need i count the number of roads he has built and those he has re-constructed,my only problem with him is that he loves attending functions and parties which in my own matured view is too much for a leader.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by princesammmy: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
shocked
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by awodman: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abagworo:

Abagworo have you passed through the road that leads from Naze junction to Obinze junction cutting through FedPoly Nekede and FUTO

have you gone through most roads in IMO that whr supposedly tarred last year to see the sorry state they are in barely one year after they whr commissioned with much fanfare...

See Oga park well ooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Onyegecha(f): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2013
Chuksemi, i live in Owerri and work in Orlu zone, so i can tell you without mincing words that your village is an isolated case. In the main, our governor thrives on deceit. His free education is fake; a complete farce. His roads are make-believe, the houses he has built are aimless; just good pipelines for draining money. He defrauds the workers, he defrauds the children(denying them education while celebrating free education)He defrauds contractors, even keke drivers. Don't judge from afar. Our home state is on fire under a smiling rogue.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Wendyslim(f): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2013
Onyegecha: Chuksemi, i live in Owerri and work in Orlu zone, so i can tell you without mincing words that your village is an isolated case. In the main, our governor thrives on deceit. His free education is fake; a complete farce. His roads are make-believe, the houses he has built are aimless; just good pipelines for draining money. He defrauds the workers, he defrauds the children(denying them education while celebrating free education)He defrauds contractors, even keke drivers. Don't judge from afar. Our home state is on fire under a smiling rogue.
. Hmmmmmm so all the news we've bin hearing about him is fake. I first think am say everything free free free for dat place na true so. Na Wah oo
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Chuksemi(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2013
Onyegecha: Chuksemi, i live in Owerri and work in Orlu zone, so i can tell you without mincing words that your village is an isolated case. In the main, our governor thrives on deceit. His free education is fake; a complete farce. His roads are make-believe, the houses he has built are aimless; just good pipelines for draining money. He defrauds the workers, he defrauds the children(denying them education while celebrating free education)He defrauds contractors, even keke drivers. Don't judge from afar. Our home state is on fire under a smiling rogue.
I still beg to defer.I simply wouldn't go into a debate with you,but i challenge you to show me any other governor who has achieved as much as he has achieved in less than three years in office.Even the naze Road which was built by him has been there since the time of UDENWA AND OHAKIM but recieved little or no attention,i can still remember clearly the kind of traffic jam usually experienced along that road before his administration came and took care of it.You shouldn't judge people in power because you haven't seen enormous change,the fact is no leader can be able to please every body even obama has enemies.But all this not withstanding i still wish to maintain that rochas is the best thing that has happened to our state since the time of governor sam.Talking about free education ,are you aware that he gives out free school uniforms to secondary school students?are you aware that he pays them a minimum of five hundred a month for attending school?the man has changed the face of education in our state.Even university students now to school with a minimum of twenty thousand as tuition fee.
#team okorocha

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Chuksemi(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by IGBOSON1: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2013
awodman:
Abagworo have you passed through the road that leads from Naze junction to Obinze junction cutting through FedPoly Nekede and FUTO

have you gone through most roads in IMO that whr supposedly tarred last year to see the sorry state they are in barely one year after they whr commissioned with much fanfare...

See Oga park well ooo

^^^So you can't take a few pics of these places? People may not read your post, but everyone that clicks on this thread is bound to see any pics uploaded; so go out and take some of the problem spots you talk about.
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Dprinzcolection: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2013
No matter what anyone says, I believe Rochas is better than Ohakim and Udenwa. Each time I visit Owerri and my village at least I see on going projects, some are completed and some are under construction. Ohakim wasted 4 yrs without building any single road in my LGA.

Now Rochas should watch the kind of contractors he give contracts, some of them are doing very poor jobs
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Onyegecha(f): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2013
I can see that his propaganda machinery is very effective. Be informed that most of those things you have heard about Imo state are fabrications. There is no meaningful education going on in the public schools. Just go into Government college or Ikenegbu girls and ask questions about the kind of learning that goes on there. There is no free education in IMSU or any other tertiary school in Imo state. Ask questions. Sschool uniforms imported with billions of Naira did not get to many schools in the state, and where they did get to, only a few students got them. That is why most schools in the state are still using their old uniforms. The stipend he is paying to school children is given to a few schools in the full glare of cameramen. Others only hear about it. There is nothing to celebrate. You have been deceived, but you are not to blame. It takes a strong perception to be able to see beyond the surface to the real face of the mask. Everything you have said confirms that you are not in the state. Most of us here have seen the true picture and have stopped clapping.
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by awodman: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^So you can't take a few pics of these places? People may not read your post, but everyone that clicks on this thread is bound to see any pics uploaded; so go out and take some of the problem spots you talk about.
I will definitely take the pics next time am in that location...but in the mean time if you have someone schooling in FUTO or NEKEDE just ask him/her bout the state of that road...
The painful thing is that this road was "manageable" before Okorocha took his buldozers to site claiming to start work only to bring out red mud and abandon the road...
Re: Breaking News! Okorocha Sacks Entire Exco by Chuksemi(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Onyegecha: I can see that his propaganda machinery is very effective. Be informed that most of those things you have heard about Imo state are fabrications. There is no meaningful education going on in the public schools. Just go into Government college or Ikenegbu girls and ask questions about the kind of learning that goes on there. There is no free education in IMSU or any other tertiary school in Imo state. Ask questions. Sschool uniforms imported with billions of Naira did not get to many schools in the state, and where they did get to, only a few students got them. That is why most schools in the state are still using their old uniforms. The stipend he is paying to school children is given to a few schools in the full glare of cameramen. Others only hear about it. There is nothing to celebrate. You have been deceived, but you are not to blame. It takes a strong perception to be able to see beyond the surface to the real face of the mask. Everything you have said confirms that you are not in the state. Most of us here have seen the true picture and have stopped clapping.
please view your post again and you will see that you are actually blaming the kerosene for the blackness of the pot.I stay in imo state olakwo to be precise ngor okpala l.g.a,the governor has introduced free education the type that has not been witnessed before through out the nation.The facts i listed above i did not hear but i saw,as for the level of education or the quality of education in imo state,the teachers have been sanctioned times without number but they keep on slacking and refused to teach properly,now you will agree with me of that it is not the gov. fault,you will still be the first to call him heartless if he decides to retrench those ineffective teachers.If i remember clearly you supported a statement made by someone here which advocated the policy of sticking to one team.The governor still remains the best governor ever.The free education and school uniform scheme is undisputed.It has been disbursed to the various l.g.as and if yours failed to deliver you arenot supposed to blame the governor.the wage given to students is not televised atleast the one saw was not.

(1) (Reply)

Why So Much Hate For GEJ / I Expect Jonathan’s Backing —nyako / Nsukka Traditional Ruler Sets Enslaved Villagers Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.