Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. (3069 Views)

How To Get Android Apps On Blackberry Z3 / How BIS Works On Blackberry Devices(non BB Take Note) ,,,,....... / Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Please, can someone assist me on how to dowload videos on you tube.
I use tuberku.com before. But the site is down right now.
Re: Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. by paulmarkino: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
pls can some one help me b/c MTN has stop BBC plan am using on my android phone. New setting pls. My plan will expire till next month 19rh
Re: Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. by fr3do(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Simply put ss in front of the y.
I.e www.ssyoutube.com/watch.....
Re: Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
fr3do: Simply put ss in front of the y.
Thank you
Re: Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. by akmaldini(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
I tried d two sites posted here,it didn't wrk...
Re: Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2013
fr3do: Simply put ss in front of the y.
It didn't work ooo....
I withdraw my thank you.
Re: Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. by Juell(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2013
When u open de video to where u'll see "watch video" edit the address like dis
http://youtube.com/watch?
ssyoutube.com/watch?
Then go

2 Likes

Re: Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. by BibiBasy(f): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2013
Juell: When u open de video to where u'll see "watch video" edit the address like dis
http://youtube.com/watch?
ssyoutube.com/watch?
Then go
i've tried with nokia E5 and the response is dat its not compartible with my browser (opera mini)
Re: Urgent:how To Download Videos Including Youtube Videoes On Blackberry. by demmy66: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Copy the URL of the video you want to download from youtube, on your phone browser, google this phrase "savefromnet", click the first result from the google return, after the site has opened, you will see an address bar from the savefromnet page, paste the copied URL link from Google and click on the download button, then select the format you want the video to download in I.e flv,MP4,3GP etc. Dats all.
Note: you must open the savefromnet on your phone browser and must download the video using your phone browser

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Caught On Fire After Bending / Android Apps You Have To Download In September 2016 / Nokia E6....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.