Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa (646 Views)

ASUU To Begin Strike! / US Urges FG To Work With ASUU To End Strike / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by musiwa33: 12:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Jonathan should meet with ASUU to resolve the issue of Education
It is an issue of respect to the professors.

Look University of ibadan was built in 1948. the building will fall apart. there is a need to repair most schools in Nigeria. It is a shame that nigeria student are sitting on the floor. AS president, Goodluck Jonathan should be weeping.

And I believe. He should meet with ASUU. And if there is finance situation and stage repair to the facilities. The government should help them.

I believe all polytechnics, colleges should become part of campus of universities. That way, it save you money.

This will save you alot of money in duplication of program. There is no need for NCE anymore in Nigeria. If I was president, I would cancel that program, education should be part of the faculty of Education.

I see no resaon why Yaba technology is not an extension of the university of lagos. Adeyemi college as extension of FUTA akure. Ilaro polytechnics as part of UAA. Kaduna poly as part of ABU etc.. In the state which this poly and colleges of education are located. Just make the poly and colleges of education part of the University.

University can offer Degree program, diploma program and certificate program. This will save you money.

It save you duplication of manpower and staff. Saving you alot of money.

On the issue of housing for the staffs. the idea of staff quarter is wrong. the govt should find mortage companies to get housing for all staff . Nobody is going to build anything on govt land and hand it over to the govt.

Only a fool will build on ground land and hand it over to the govt.. I will never do that. Your idea of invest sound very funny.
Re: Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by musiwa33: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2013
tongue
Re: Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by musiwa33: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2013
I show you, that I believe even while there is corruption in the system.

The issue is federal universities should be for student whose parent cant afford private universities. There should be a law that modified the act and state that student most show that their parent cant afford it, that way, only poor student and disable student should go to federal universities. This will reduce the student strength and the rich can send their children to private university.
Re: Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by musiwa33: 1:01am On Jul 18, 2013
Reduction of NYSC to just 6 month to save the govt money. since the population of the student have increased. It is too costly.

this allow many of them to come back to the universities for graduate program, because their brains are still fresh.
Re: Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by musiwa33: 2:33am On Jul 18, 2013
all poly and colleges become part of the universities.

Example

FUT YOLA takes over
Federal Polytechnic, Mubi, Adamawa State and Federal College of Education, Yola

Federal University of Technology, Owerri takes over
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede-Owerri, Imo State and Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri

FUTA Akure takes over
Adeyemi college of education

Federal university lokoja takes over
Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State. and Federal College of Education, Okene

University of agric Abeokuta takes over
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State. and Federal College of Education, Abeokuta
Re: Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by musiwa33: 3:18am On Jul 18, 2013
look at yaba tech built by britain.. you can see, they could make it part of a university.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYuUX38R1fg
Re: Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by musiwa33: 3:54am On Jul 18, 2013
cool
Re: Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by Wendyslim(f): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Let the govt do something and let ASUU too reason with dem. dis strike is frustrating students
Re: Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by Enegito: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2013
musiwa33: Jonathan should meet with ASUU to resolve the issue of Education
It is an issue of respect to the professors.

Look University of ibadan was built in 1948. the building will fall apart. there is a need to repair most schools in Nigeria. It is ashame that nigeria student are sitting on the floor. AS president, Goodluck Jonathan should be weeping.

And I believe. He should meet with ASUU. And if there is finance situation and stage repair to the facilities. The government should help them.

I believe all polytechnics, colleges should become part of campus of universities. That way, it save you money.

This will save you alot of money in duplication of program. There is no need for NCE anymore in Nigeria. If I was president, I would cancel that program, education should be part of the faculty of Education.

I see no resaon why Yaba technology is not an extension of the university of lagos. Adeyemi college as extension of FUTA akure. Ilaro polytechnics as part of UAA. Kaduna poly as part of ABU etc.. In the state which this poly and colleges of education are located. Just make the poly and colleges of education part of the University.

University can offer Degree program, diploma program and certificate program. This will save you money.

It save you duplication of manpower and staff. Saving you alot of money.

On the issue of housing for the staffs. the idea of staff quarter is wrong. the govt should find mortage companies to get housing for all staff . Nobody is going to build anything on govt land and hand it over to the govt.

Only a fool will build on ground land and hand it over to the govt.. I will never do that. Your idea of invest sound very funny.

dis is d 1st time u make sense.pls keep it up
Re: Jonathan Should Meet With ASUU To Resolve The Issue Of Education By Engr Musiwa by musiwa33: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2013

(1) (Reply)

M. D. Okodi Wrote: / Confusion Over Fayose, Others’ Suspension •suspension Has Been Lifted —S/W PDP • / Nigeria: A Case For 'true' Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.