Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Would You Forward A Message With A Command To Forward It And Get "Goodluck"? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Would You Forward A Message With A Command To Forward It And Get "Goodluck"? (579 Views)

Valentine Special - A Message To My Lover / Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. / Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forward A Message With A Command To Forward It And Get "Goodluck"? by andicod1st(m): 12:47am On Jul 18, 2013
There is this thing that has been going on for quite sometime now.. You receive an SMS, a Whatsapp, facebook, BBM, 2go message, or even a paper-typed message telling you to forward the message to a particular number of persons after which all your wishes will come true after some days. If you don't forward it, an imminent disaster is awaiting you. And you see people spend their money( Mb, airtime), time carrying out the instruction of these messages just to get their 'wishes' and prevent any disaster from befalling them.

I Just want to know the opinion of the house, if you received such message will you or will you not forward it, and what are your reasons for or against forwarding those messages?

As for me, if I received such a message I simply ignore it. As far as I am concened those messages are lies, forwarding it or not will not attract any goodluck or badluck respectively.
I might be wrong though...
What is your take on that??
Re: Would You Forward A Message With A Command To Forward It And Get "Goodluck"? by ayooluwa2(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2013
When i read the first two lines and see the thrash, i don't bother reading again
Re: Would You Forward A Message With A Command To Forward It And Get "Goodluck"? by Mynd44: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Why spread another person's message? I have better things to do
Re: Would You Forward A Message With A Command To Forward It And Get "Goodluck"? by k2039: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2013
Whenever I see messages that have attached to it Good luck, free credit, freebies etc, I just ignore.

In fact I adopted a knee-jerk reaction to whatever obligation that is set before me(reverse psychology). The best way to keep me from forwarding a message is to tell me to forward it.

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: Alive / Madness In d seat of power / Chinelo Okparanta, Another Nigerian Novelist Is Profiled In The New York Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.