Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen (40541 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Purity's Birthday / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2013
it is perfectly OK for anyone (not just women) to stay virgins till marriage. However, i still dont think staying away from sex IN ITSELF is what makes someone admirable. There are other things that also count.

Btw, are these people 'purity org' doing Mr purity too? Are they saying its OK for men to be loosed but the woman can not do what the guy does?

We have been telling the woman to close her legs for ages now, yet the society keeps loosing the war on promiscuity! Doesnt that tell us that our strategies arent working?

I am sure at seminars and orientations organized by this group to encourage virginity till marriage, the only ones that are being talked to and scolded are the girls. But the truth is, men are the reason women dont stay virgins till they get married! For me, telling the girl to close her legs and not telling the boy to zip up is not going to yeild results!, like we have seen already.

5 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by AbuMikey(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2013
Ya Know what it is!!!!!

Bring her to my inner Chambers!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by hardarms5050(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2013
madame virgin u try well well but u still haven't graduated coz u have carry over in sex101, sex201, sex301, sex401 and the rest. my babe na virgin bt she dey like kiss pass me. lest i forget haven't u heard of the ointment ''back to virgin'' e dey work die. babes try am see.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by adefemi007(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2013
uplawal: Making noise is not worth it, my blood sister married age 27 yrs old as a virgin,and is still got another 25 yrs old virgin sister,may God bless her with good husband and children.
wat abt u?

3 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Okijajuju1(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2013
justirich: Miss Nwanyieze, who instantly transformed into Mrs. Nwanyieze Purity (Nee Onyendi as a result of her marriage to her husband, Mr. Purity, was confirmed a virgin by a team of female medical experts, who examined her and found her worthy of the crown at the age of 23. For this reason, she went home with a brand new Nissan car.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/23-yr-old-virgin-emerges-world-purity-queen/

WTF.. Talk about cheap pvssy.. angry

She saved her pkekus for 23 years and only got a bloody Nissan for it?! shocked shocked shocked

I know of Ashawos who have been given better cars for just 1 week of work.. angry

She should have put that pVssy on Ebay or Jumia.com and made a huge profit.. That 20yr old Brazillian girl got 780,000 dollars for her pkekus.. angry

What a waste of time and virgin pvssy.

7 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2013
if you cannot tell the boy to stay virgin till he gets married, then i think we should leave the girl alone and stop making her to feel she is the problem.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2013
Lilimax: **just passing with speed and with my mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed***
I saw u now ,in side Hummer 2 abi?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Wendyphil(f): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2013
Good gal...May God bless you.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Kajiang02(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2013
At 23. What's d pride there?
Nkechi married at 28 last year. Chinweike married at 27 in 2007 and ifeanyi married d nxt year (08) at 27 too.
All virgins from one mother.

My girlfriend for 2yrs now is one too. What's the big deal. I'm sure there are other older ladies out there who don't go out screaming over their pride (virginity).
Johnson07: Hello guys, we all know that the mtn magic sim has been blocked, but we've got another new method that works 100%..

Features of this freebies are=
It has no expiration date+
No data cap needed+
Works on all browsing devices+
Activation occur immediately after configuration +
Speed limit upto 900kbps*

.. This package is not totally free, price is 1500 only..... Contact me @ 0-8-1-6-9.5.2-5.0-1.4 or 0-8-0-8-1-7-0-7-3-o-3..

No scam related members should call.
Oga park well pls.

@op
At 23. What's d pride there?
Nkechi married at 28 last year. Chinweike married at 27 in 2007 and ifeanyi married d nxt year (08) at 27 too.
All virgins from one mother.

My girlfriend for 2yrs now is one too. What's the big deal. I'm sure there are other older ladies out there who don't go out screaming over their pride (virginity).

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by AbuMikey(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2013
uplawal: Making noise is not worth it, my blood sister married age 27 yrs old as a virgin,and is still got another 25 yrs old virgin sister,may God bless her with good husband and children.
What about You

That's a story for another daylipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2013
i know some one who is in her 70s and have never known a man. She is a nun though. Before people ask how sure i am, i would like to say that some people can be very honest and she has got no reason to tell lies. All these things matter to her no more
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2013
Congratulations wink

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by kstyle2(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2013
I dnt knw ha but i can place bets on my nuts dat she's nt a nl babe.nl girls don dey straf since d era of black n whyt tv.d kpekus son slack finish...lyk fried egg
Rooneyboy: Is she related to Onila grin

Nomski0:
I was wondering the same thing o. Onila is the president of us virgins on Nl.

Where is onila na

I was thinking the same thing grin grin
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by nbright: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2013
I will continue to say it loud and clear... Being a virgin does not make one a good wife/husband...

Congrats to her.. She stood by what she believed in.. Just hope she won't use "afterall I was a virgin when I got married to you" whenever she had a disagreement with her husband...
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nomski0(f): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

WTF.. Talk about cheap pvssy.. angry

She saved her pkekus for 23 years and only got a bloody Nissan for it?! shocked shocked shocked

I know of Ashawos who have been given better cars for just 1 week of work.. angry

She should have put that pVssy on Ebay or Jumia.com and made a huge profit.. That 20yr old Brazillian girl got 780,000 dollars for her pkekus.. angry

What a waste of time and virgin pvssy.

Na wa for you o

sad
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Tolexander: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:
I was wondering the same thing o. Onila is the president of us virgins on Nl.

Where is onila na
better you girls comot the virginity(hymen) now. Cos you may end up hooking up with boko haram in heaven in a polygamous family of 77 wives.

Wouldn't mind helping you do that. Better deflowering you here on earth than polygamous family of a boko haram in heaven.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Anniettieufia(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2013
It is gooooooooooooood for her ,
The Title is .....
WORLD PURITY QUEEN.

Is it named after her husband ?
Since the husband's name is Mr. Purity?

Was she diagnosed or handpicked because i have not heard of any advert to welcome other contestants.

THE EVENT WAS HELD IN ABA.
Which road did they passed from to get over to Aba ?
Let her tell us she want to set up another NGO or better still A motherless baby home,
Nevertheless, she can go ahead and ENJOY her husband's Nissan CAR GIFT.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Okijajuju1(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

Na wa for you o

sad

Based on how na?!
Shey na lie I talk abi wetin?!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by kreamidiva(f): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2013
Most of us wey still be virgin at 50 with two children no dey talk....abeg! angry
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by kstyle2(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2013
Onila na virgin?make una go ask y plantain,yam,banana,cucumber,coke bottle dey scarce 4 her area.if she b virgin den m d nxt of kin 2 dangote

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Abrakhan: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by odave: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2013
D money no b problem but is it for d service alone or for d sim? And what if it doesn't work for long ...like 2 days?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Dubemkelly(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2013
Of all places,dey chose ABA? SMH.....Not a deserved award, dey were all biased. Btw I don't blv in such kinda merit.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nomski0(f): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2013
Tolexander: Cos you may end up hooking up with boko haram in heaven in a polygamous family of 77 wives.

Tufia
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Bonapart(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2013
I can't believe dat many still open their mouth n talk poo and trash on dis! Do u know what i takes? D determination, zelousness, above all temptation. Many here probably lost their virginity at d age of 5, 7, 12.. U all should be celebrating her

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by kstyle2(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Onila na virgin?mk una go ask y plantain,yam,banana,cucumber,coke bottle dey scarce 4 her area

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Emylexray(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2013
I d0n't seem to agree with the caption . Why did they call her it "world's" purity queen when they haven't scrutinized the virginity of others. It should be Abia's purity queen.

Btw , there are copious numbers of virgins who have remained celibate for over more than 23 years (her age) . So i'm not overly impressed . Even me sef be virgin. Lol
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by stephytomi001(f): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2013
ok thats good..
you can now enjoy. hope u wont be nervous at the start..
#GBAM
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by MillionDollars: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2013
she must av bin a deeper life member :-D
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by usdane: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: How many virgins contested? How many countries? Was the form also sold to the revered 72 virgins promised to those clowns? Cos they must not fail virginity test on that day o!
Last Bullet:
Good for her.
nna shut up there...Attention seeker
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by usdane: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: How many virgins contested? How many countries? Was the form also sold to the revered 72 virgins promised to those clowns? Cos they must not fail virginity test on that day o!
Last Bullet:
Good for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG / Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.