Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen (40539 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Purity's Birthday / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by loswhite(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
arcbabe: Guys are always quick to say there's nothing wrong in not being a virgin because of there selfish interest. Some ladies will open their big mouth to say it's not a big deal because they have lost their's already and it hurt them deeply but they just pretend and tend to discourage others. Back to your questions,you don't have the right to ask me if I have had sex or not.
did I hear u say selfish interest? Girls are the once dat are very selfish, and always playing d victim
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nomski0(f): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Tolexander: better you girls comot the virginity(hymen) now. Cos you may end up hooking up with boko haram in heaven in a polygamous family of 77 wives.

Wouldn't mind helping you do that. Better deflowering you here on earth than polygamous family of a boko haram in heaven.

Dont worry, Neymar and I are waiting for our wedding night. I can survive till then.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: Ya Know what it is!!!!!

Bring her to my inner Chambers!

So dat u'll perform wonders abi?!
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Sunglow: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

WTF.. Talk about cheap pvssy.. angry

She saved her pkekus for 23 years and only got a bloody Nissan for it?!
shocked shocked shocked

I know of Ashawos who have been given better cars for
just 1 week of work.. angry

She should have put that pVssy on Ebay or Jumia.com and made a
huge profit..
That 20yr old Brazillian girl got 780,000 dollars
for her pkekus.. angry

What a waste of time and virgin pvssy.

.Maybe ur sister shld try making good use of her own,so dat d dollars can come rolling in.Let d miss purity be.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by dnawah(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
uplawal: Making noise is not worth it, my blood sister married age 27 yrs old as a virgin,and is still got another 25 yrs old virgin sister,may God bless her with good husband and children.
wat of u?wat happened to urs?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Okijajuju1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Bonapart: I can't believe dat many still open their mouth n talk poo and trash on dis! Do u know what i takes? D determination, zelousness, above all temptation. Many here probably lost their virginity at d age of 5, 7, 12.. U all should be celebrating her

all it takes is to not fvck..

virginity is highly over-rated.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
P.Stacks:
Ehhhhhyaaa!
So so touching.
Train up your child in the they should grow and when they are grown, they would not depart from it.
Nice Girl from a nice home.. Oh my God, Bless me with such..
tell GOD to bless you with a good wife. My brother 'no be by virgin be good wife o!' some virgin married wives have horrible characters while some ex-prostitute wives have good characters 'abi e no possible?' they (ex-prostitutes) have seen life hence they should know that there's nothing about life when they repent and with this view they may be humble to their spouses. But some virgins may want to do the runs they have not done. Omotola may have been disvirgined by her husband. You can see her now
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nomski0(f): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okija_juju:

virginity is highly-rated.

smiley
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by druid06(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

Dont worry, Neymar and I are waiting for our wedding night. I can survive till then.

Babe, your infuation with this infamous football star is getting unhealthy. I first thought it was just a joke or something following your comments when you seem to endlessly mention his name and your obsession/infuaton for this football star.

If you're the real person behind the profile image then I think you could do better. You look so good and I believe you could have any guy at your command. There're thousand of guys in Nigeria at your control. Why remain infuated and obsessed with someone who don't even know you exist.

I am not trying to rude or anything. I am just offering a friendly advice.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Sunglow: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=smartg ]What about those girls that use to marry as virgin at
the age of 12 in Hausa land, why don't you crown them too, or is that
not virginity?.[/quote].Marriage @ 12,dats child abuse.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Babasessy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
shorebattery July 12, 2013 at 3:36 pm - Reply Via The Sun newspaper

Was her husband a virgin as well? We need to know this because it would be unfair for a man to enjoy the benefits he does not deserve! There is nothing wrong in a man remaining or becoming a virgin! So when we preach virginity and purity, they should and MUST be related to both genders.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by HezronLorraine(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
How many guys can boost to be a virgin.
Not that u haven't been intimate with someone alone.also u don't self-service.
Click like for headcount.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Pretty4ril: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Congrats my girl
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nomski0(f): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
druid06:

Babe, your infuation with this infamous football star is getting unhealthy. I first thought it was just a joke or something following your comments when you seem to endlessly mention his name and your obsession/infuaton for this football star.

If you're the real person behind the profile image then I think you could do better. You look so good and I believe you could have any guy at your command. There're thousand of guys in Nigeria at your control. Why remain infuated and obsessed with someone who don't even know you exist.

I am not trying to rude or anything. I am just offering a friendly advice.

Thanks for the advice.....a girl should dream once in a while.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
loswhite: did I hear u say selfish interest? Girls are the once dat are very selfish, and always playing d victim
Can you expatiate more on how girls are selfish?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by dnawah(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
Her man is lucky but she not not 100%.does she no how many girl he had broke?she is lucky not to die a virgin,she 4 dey wait 4 one of d boko boys in heaven.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by bigiyaro(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
Virginity has notin to do wit purity jawe,wat of pure tots?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by druid06(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

Thanks for the advice.....a girl should dream once in a while.

Yes, you're absolutely right but it should have a limit.

I myself was guilty of the same crime. I used to have the hots for Angelina Jolie but I quickly came to my senses and outgrew that stage. I still have the hots for her still but not like I used to. grin grin
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nomski0(f): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
dnawah: she 4 dey wait 4 one of d boko boys in heaven.

WTF
sad
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by wisdomw(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]. I got disvirgined @ my pri 3 class wit pple in sec sch wen dey wil keep me on top of dem thrustin. Wot an xperience so naaa wetin de stupi.d virgin miss abi? Make I hear say Virgin remain 4 my street @ owerri grin grin
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
usdane:
nna shut up there...Attention seeker
thunder fire your stinking mouth! A ffool that can't identify the real attention seeker.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by notableguru: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Passing...
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by HezronLorraine(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Not one single male is bold to click the like button.
Further shows that Ladies reserve themeslves more than guys.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by druid06(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Virginity is overrated. This is my personal opinion and for those who want to remain virgins for whatever personal reason should do so and let the world be in peace instead of coming to every forum and every thread discussing the topic and telling everyone you're a virgin when we all know it's a lie and we know who you are.. grin

The fact that people seem to misunderstand is that being a virgin isn't the criteria for being a good person or godly. For women, virginity means the girl/woman in particular hasn't broken her hymen.

There're are so many women out there who hasn't had any physical consent with a man and has lost their hymen ( Virginity ). What would you call them, virgins or not?

There're are so many ways for women to loose their hymen ( Virginity ). Rigourous sporting activities like running, gymnastic, ridding horse, playing football could break the hymen. Also the hymen could be broken with autoeroticism or self-pleasuring with an inanimate object like a dil-do. There are thousands of women who still think they're virgins because they haven't had intercourse with a person with no clue that their hymen broken.

The world is evolving at a quick pace, we need to evolve with it and stop all these hibbies jabbers about virginity. Personally, I don't give a hoot about virgins. All that matters to me is finding a companion with a good heart either a virgin or not.

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Decryptor(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
arcbabe: All those on my bbm still hiding their nairaland names,don't worry I will soon catch all of you grin grin grin
What if i am not on ur BBM list at all?
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by obiajurum25: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
druid06: Virginity is overrated. This is my personal opinion and for those who want to remain virgins for whatever personal reason should do so and let the world be in peace instead of coming to every forum and every thread discussing the topic and telling everyone you're a virgin when we all know it's a lie and we know who you are.. grin

The fact that people seem to misunderstand is that being a virgin isn't the criteria for being a good person or godly. For women, virginity means the girl/woman in particular hasn't broken her hymen.

There're are so many women out there who hasn't had any physical consent with a man and has lost their hymen ( Virginity ). What would you call them, virgins or not?

There're are so many ways for women to loose their hymen ( Virginity ). Rigourous sporting activities like running, gymnastic, ridding horse, playing football could break the hymen. Also the hymen could be broken with autoeroticism or self-pleasuring with an inanimate object like a dil-do. There are thousands of women who still think they're virgins because they haven't had intercourse with a person with no clue that their hymen broken.

The world is evolving at a quick pace, we need to evolve with it and stop all these hibbies jabbers about virginity. Personally, I don't give a hoot about virgins. All that matters to me is finding a companion with a good heart either a virgin or not.
Nice one
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by obiajurum25: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
druid06: Virginity is overrated. This is my personal opinion and for those who want to remain virgins for whatever personal reason should do so and let the world be in peace instead of coming to every forum and every thread discussing the topic and telling everyone you're a virgin when we all know it's a lie and we know who you are.. grin

Nice one
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
I WONDER HOW AND WHEN THIS CONTEST WAS DONE AND WHICH ORGANISATION ORGANISED IT, AND HOW IT WAS DONE,

THERE ARE STILL VIRGINS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30, GRADUATES AND WORKING.

HAPPY FOR HER, BUT THE AWARD COULD HAVE BEEN FOR VIRGIN FROM 26 TO 30 YRS.

I KNOW A F A PRETTY 28 YRS OLD VIRGRIN, A CIVIL ENGINEERING GRADUATE, A MASTER DEGREE HOLDER,
WILLL BE WEDDING BY DECEMBER.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by OGreene: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
idnoble135: What if the said method of "remaking women" virgins again is employed?
This whole thing just doesnt make sense to me. She was called "world purity queen", did other countries send in their representatives?
Abi oooo, honestly i tot it was an international competition.
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Nenyeluv(f): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
why are you making ur virginity a public gist
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by segebase(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gbabe
Re: 23-yr-old Virgin Emerges World Purity Queen by Adedoks(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
hammedkola: If she schools in Lautech, she won't survive it...Lautech guys are badt
dats nt entirely true,my fiance finished from lautech,n shes going 2 be 25 dis year n shes stil a virgin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) / Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan / Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.