Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion (50908 Views)

Beautiful New Photos Of Oge Okoye / New Wild Photos Of Oge Okoye / Describe These Pics Of Oge Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by uyeeez: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why is it that in Nollywood the females are far richer than the males?...No be d same film dem dey act...Na wa oo.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by UcheHarmony: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
[left][/left]nwata nwanyi u really tried ooo,mehn if dis babe pay my groom price me i go follow follow her ooo
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-X2sjbCZ1Nio/Uefb9Oyv4vI/AAAAAAAAMWU/Yck6vYQy9T0/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FSG91c2Utb2YtTWFsaXEtNC0zNjJ4NjAwLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-719877[/img]

The actress shared this photo of her uncompleted mansion on twitter with the caption "#hard work pays##"
Nice one girl.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9RJ_i4l-yls/Uefb9vp5GSI/AAAAAAAAMWg/FswE_K_MNSs/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1Zl8yMDEzMDcxOF8yNDcuanBn%253F%253D-722082[/img]

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/07/oge-okoye-shows-off-her-uncompleted.html

This na mansion? abi house?
I can see 4 flats or duplex. where is the mansion u talking about?.

Is this all she can show? after many movie appearances and Aro rock appearances+PDP dinar parties? Na waoo.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Okimski(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
bbulldog: Oya tell me , how will she find a husband. Will all these wealth... Men will be scare of her class n taste
She has gotten married. Nigeria men with inferiority complex self
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by yeriyamaruma(f): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oge Okoye U̶̲̥̅̊ яэ a woman, it IS̶̲̥̅ not easy, d house IS̶̲̥̅ §☺ Ƒɪ̣̝̇ñǝ̍̍̍̍̊ even when it has not been painted, U̶̲̥̅̊ av proved τ̲̅ȍ d world dat U̶̲̥̅̊ яэ a photocopy of ur mother keep it up.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
If an uncompleted building makes a front page, I wonder what will happen when it's completed. ***smh***
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by playahP(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
There nothing special about this nah!

Just an average house any average joe can build!!...

I'm not refuting that hard work pays though!
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by kayClt(f): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Kai nairalanders,Appreciating hard work isn't going to hurt anibody
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by MizSammy(f): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Congratulations to oge
But hw did this make front page
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by fr3do(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
bbulldog: Oya tell me , how will she find a husband. Will all these wealth... Men will be scare of her class n taste

I'm not scared,I'm even attracted.

#No Gold digger alert
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by trappatoni(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
tellwisdom: This one dey build one story building, come enter instagram dey post "Hard work pays" This one na house abi na warehouse?? sad
oge God will continue to bless you jare,over to you oga, u don buy 1/2 plot ba not to talk of building foundation
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Thefan: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2013

Men like you ba (smh)...run along and find your size o jare.

fr3do:

I'm not scared,I'm even attracted.

#No Gold digger alert

Now that's a real man. his bank account is not the tape rule for his manhood.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dude. Good or Bad lets appreciate Hardwork...and its a mansion. The lesser we sit and criticize others the better for us all.
tellwisdom: This one dey build one story building, come enter instagram dey post "Hard work pays" This one na house abi na warehouse?? sad
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Oguieke(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
hard work pays? are working harder than a wheelbarrow pusher? my sister increase is of the lord, stop bragging.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Bryancrox(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
So she need donation 2 complete building? Let her drop her account number nah
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Miraclebaby1109: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
So?
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by bleufaucon: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
My dear Oge,keep it up! Much love always!
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by abdulbabao: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
haterz can Go 2 Hell#Hard work still pays... grin
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by ejihand1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Is she still single? Please anyone living near her present home should confirm for me.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by tellwisdom: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
If i was an importer..I wont allow my goods to stay in this warehouse...Too rough and below standard of warehouse i use to see sad
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by cdamsel(f): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Y una dey ask y it made front page?
don't know wat else una dey expect 4m Celebrities section
undecided
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by flowingstream: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
bright007: see as the house be like zoo.the gate high like where them one put hardened criminal.
bad belle
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by micki83(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
ROSYL: Brilliant! Another example of the inane minds of Twitters and gram who have nothing better to do with their time. Bore off Oge!

Sistah,why evils nah? U said exactly dis same thing on linda's blog,abt d (uncompleted) building...now u come here again
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Ajibadeolawale: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
wow wort a beutiful mansion, she use her brain
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by chiswaggs: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Even uncompleted buildings?
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by rezzy: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
victorazy:

Plz are u just coming back from Equatorial Guinea? She is hapily married with kid.

I pray so o
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Airforce1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
So dis mgbeke sef get brain?

Soon she go drive her husband comot for the house just like monalisa chinda did to her husband mr richard.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by OCTAVO: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
There's no word like "uncompleted" it's incompleted
Pls mods take note.
I'm out!
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by dondaniel4u: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
I hope sey she don marry ooo? If yes, Gudwork sis. Also stop braging no b by hardwork na jst God ok.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by biafranqueen: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okimski: She has gotten married. Nigeria men with inferiority complex self
Not yesterday with 3 children. Well done Nne kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Coming To Nigeria, Blac Chyna Will Be Paid Be Paid N10M / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.