Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion (50909 Views)

Beautiful New Photos Of Oge Okoye / New Wild Photos Of Oge Okoye / Describe These Pics Of Oge Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by amawori(f): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2013
some people go jus dey run mouth like tap, weitin una don achieve for life? even if she steel d moni he no easy, most of una senior her yet una no fit buy better clothe self nt to talk of land, most of una na complete tenant . oga congratulation dear
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by tellwisdom: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Decryptor: Ur fada no fit buy the gate talkless of building the house!

I wont be surprise sey your papa dey among those wey carry block when my papa dey build em own..Ask am if u reach house undecided
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by tellwisdom: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2013
amawori: some people go jus dey run mouth like tap, weitin una don achieve for life? even if she steel d moni he no easy, most of una senior her yet una no fit buy better clothe self nt to talk of land, most of una na complete tenant . oga congratulation dear

Stop misleading people. Its "steal". You no go thank me?? sad
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by finestsoul: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2013
keep doing what you, am solidly at your front not back.... grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by finestsoul: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2013
keep doing what you are doing, am solidly at your front not not ur back....
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Boss13: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2013
uyeeez: Why is it that in Nollywood the females are far richer than the males?...No be d same film dem dey act...Na wa oo.

Who tell you sey na nollywood dey give them money
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2013
tellwisdom: This one dey build one story building, come enter instagram dey post "Hard work pays" This one na house abi na warehouse?? sad

U̶̲̥̅̊ no need 2 beef her. Urs is on d way
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by igemi(f): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Nice one gal, keep it up
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by buchibabe: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2013
bbulldog: Oya tell me , how will she find a husband. Will all these wealth... Men will be scare of her class n taste

Shes already married
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by AMACRITY(f): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2013
tellwisdom: This one dey build one story building, come enter instagram dey post "Hard work pays" This one na house abi na warehouse?? sad
i be lik say u don build ur own!
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Afrok(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2013
Go girl... Build ur house dt will serve as asset In times of difficulties which I pray won't come ur way, rather Dan buying cars only to show off and decorate the garage...
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Kingharzyz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Rooneyboy: Who dash monkey banana

Where she take steal the money use build am
Have never seen a matured coment from you before.....rooneyboy...shiooooorrr...oponu ode use ur brain...
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by oyinbogirl(f): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
looks nice
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
One of the wisest investments she could ever make1 Well done Oge. No fall ill o, becos after seeing this Mansion I won't donate for u o! grin
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by NancyNelly: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bonaguy: [img]http://1.bp..com/-X2sjbCZ1Nio/Uefb9Oyv4vI/AAAAAAAAMWU/Yck6vYQy9T0/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FSG91c2Utb2YtTWFsaXEtNC0zNjJ4NjAwLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-719877[/img]

The actress shared this photo of her uncompleted mansion on twitter with the caption "#hard work pays##"
Nice one girl.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9RJ_i4l-yls/Uefb9vp5GSI/AAAAAAAAMWg/FswE_K_MNSs/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1Zl8yMDEzMDcxOF8yNDcuanBn%253F%253D-722082[/img]

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/07/oge-okoye-shows-off-her-uncompleted.html
[color=#006600][/color] the Lord is her strength.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by ImaBruno: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
bbulldog: Oya tell me , how will she find a husband. Will all these wealth... Men will be scare of her class n taste
This lady is married with kids
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by brightchibuihe(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
she don try[b]she don try[/b]she don try
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Fajzay: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Princek12: When did selling punny to Aristos and Alhajis become hardwork?
I think!!!
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by SANdos: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2013
See jealousy oooo
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Princek12(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Beync: you think it's easy? Try and sell yours na and see if you don't end up vomiting money inside alhaji cupboard. Bad belly

I am a dude. I have no punny to sell. You actually think spreading your legs for old senators is hard work. SMH.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by englishmart(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
kabaka1:

Haba! U still dey think like these villagers wey believe say a woman must be dependent on and worship her husband. Abeg, u can just accept this modern world where women are more independent financially n more powerful to make their own decisions or u if can't accept it then u can just move back 2 ur village.
For ur update 2, she's a married woman already
after all their independence and affluence, they will still not stop making marriage adverts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Sexy Body In Denim On Denim Outfit(photos) / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.