Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion (50907 Views)

Beautiful New Photos Of Oge Okoye / New Wild Photos Of Oge Okoye / Describe These Pics Of Oge Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by kobikwelu(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
if you believe this story....YOU ARE A COW!!!
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by korebobo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
tellwisdom: This one dey build one story building, come enter instagram dey post "Hard work pays" This one na house abi na warehouse?? sad
which 1 ur papa get?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by adisa204(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
tellwisdom: This one dey build one story building, come enter instagram dey post "Hard work pays" This one na house abi na warehouse?? sad
..see haters though I'm her fan I think its a nice one from her
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by MacLovington(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Airforce1: So dis mgbeke sef get brain?

Soon she go drive her husband comot for the house just like monalisa chinda did to her husband mr richard.

She no get all. I knew that a couple of years back when she said she went to have her baby in London to secure British kpale. Even though Oge was born in London and is British citizen!

She didn't appear to know that even if her baby was born at Okija, Yemoja or Osun forest, among the pigmies of Congo forest or among the Bushmen of Kalahari desert, her baby would still be entitled to British citizenship.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by striker9(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
korebobo:
which 1 ur papa get?
that was harsh!!!
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by jasperkrekre(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
victorazy:

Na Igbo girl na! But this one no reach mansion at all. Look at the distance from the gate to the building about 8 metres.
mr/miss/mrs. U dn't define a house as a mansion with just d distance btw d building&d gate. Have u seen d building plan b4 or u'v entered d bldg b4. Pls lets always try to pass shrewd verdict/comment not an undiplomatic&unconstructive criticism. Come to think of it, how many lady wud think of bldg a house? They wud rada waste dia money on brazilian hair&expensive clothes,shoes&jeweleries. Common! That babe deserves some applause. Go oge! God go make u bigger

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Angyee(f): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
OCTAVO: There's no word like "uncompleted" it's incompleted
Pls mods take note.
I'm out!

Actually 'uncompleted' is a word, as is incomplete. Incompleted on the other hand even MS word is rejecting as a word.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by firstcourage(f): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
undecidedOga u 2 much monkey work bamboo chop
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by tellwisdom: 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
korebobo:
which 1 ur papa get?

When my papa dey build em own house, your papa still dey collect food money from your grandpapa #Lobatan embarassed
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by englishmart(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Lie of the century. I am telling u, she can't afford that mansion. How much is she worth?
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by striker9(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
tellwisdom:

When my papa dey build em own house, your papa still dey collect food money from your grandpapa #Lobatan embarassed
payback time,battle royal.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Bonaguy(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
OCTAVO: There's no word like "uncompleted" it's incompleted
Pls mods take note.
I'm out!

who's your english teacher? Busy body! Plz check your dictionary if u have one

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Freedani(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
U think say this one na that your frend poultry wey u dey sleep in?
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by kabaka1: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
bbulldog: Oya tell me , how will she find a husband. Will all these wealth... Men will be scare of her class n taste

Haba! U still dey think like these villagers wey believe say a woman must be dependent on and worship her husband. Abeg, u can just accept this modern world where women are more independent financially n more powerful to make their own decisions or u if can't accept it then u can just move back 2 ur village.
For ur update 2, she's a married woman already

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by whitecat007: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
Where is the picture of the house? or is it a drive by shooting? This picture looks like something snapped through a window of a fast moving vehicle.
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by kabaka1: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Hope she has the sense to build that in her village and not lagos?

Wetin u no mean self, which place will be better 4 her 2 build this kind of house: in Lagos, where this will be an awesome investment 4 her or in her village, where d house will be just 2 show off.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by ubanett(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=bbulldog]Oya tell me , how will she find a husband. Will all
these wealth... Men will be scare of her class n taste[/quote] men like you will b afraid to handle a rich girl
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by hollandis(f): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Do Nigerians know what a mansion is ...#sillyretards
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by kabaka1: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Love wat i'm seeing. Nice one, my lovely Oge. Just keep up d good work n God will continue 2 shower u with his blessings. Fck all d haters n just ignore dem!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2013
Nice house!!!
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Sugahylz(f): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2013

Oga where ur own?
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by ireneidiva(f): 2:15am On Jul 19, 2013
victorazy:

Na Igbo girl na! But this one no reach mansion at all. Look at the distance from the gate to the building about 8 metres.
Even if na hut, at least she build something. Afterall, If we no see lizard, we go manage crocodile.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Meristem: 3:48am On Jul 19, 2013
Today its ovularia showing off her bikini body, tomorrow its jim iyke uploading his tokumbo car. Next its osuofia showing off his Brazilian hair and now Oge Okoye cant even wait to complete a proper house before showing off an UNCOMPLETED House!!!!!. Please someone pass me a glass of water! These people have gone bananas
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Depoyas(m): 5:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Unto say she no fit sleep pass for one room........vanity
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by dramendra: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2013

You get common chicken cage?
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Decryptor(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2013
Ur fada no fit buy the gate talkless of building the house!
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by Ibidapson(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2013
john_shagb: You go think say money boku for their hand but if malaria catch them now, them go say make Nigerian helep them.
*just thinking aloud*
I wonder o
Re: Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion by touchmeder: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2013

don't be a hater please lol. Be happy for your neighbor, God will do your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Coming To Nigeria, Blac Chyna Will Be Paid Be Paid N10M / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.