Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. (8799 Views)

I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / What Motivates Diasporans To Relocate Back To Nigeria? / Should I Relocate To Canada ? Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by tyna1(f): 4:55pm On May 29, 2008
tosh_acer:

Thanks to all contributors - I am someone who likes chalenges, so, wether there is light or there is no light, wether there is security or not - which country is 100% safe? None - so - the same way people find reason to migrate abroad and suffer, the same way I have found it great to migrate to Nigeria and have fun.
@poster you are a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria prove me wrong.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by Dantecmu(m): 2:57am On May 30, 2008
tyna1:

Yes he is.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by toshacer: 10:43am On May 30, 2008
tyna1:

Dantecmu:

Yes he is.

Another foolish set.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by tyna1(f): 7:31pm On May 30, 2008
tosh_acer:

Another foolish set.

and the wise one check your first write up read it aloud to yourself.I wonder if you have seen the airport.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by tyna1(f): 7:36pm On May 30, 2008
@poster name the countries that you claimed to have been to,that Lagos airport was better than.
You stayed 10 days and you visited all those places? please lets hear word.
They welcomed you with dancing troupe?
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by toshacer: 8:14pm On May 30, 2008
tyna1:

@poster name the countries that you claimed to have been to,that Lagos airport was better than.
You stayed 10 days and you visited all those places? please lets hear word.
They welcomed you with dancing troupe?

What the hell? You got problem with me?
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by tyna1(f): 5:25am On May 31, 2008
Siena:

I doubt Tyna's got any issues with you, I'd say she's just trying to understand.

I'm curious too.

@siena thank you
@poster i don't know you,how can i have issues with you.If you check all my comments
on this topic i was never rude to you even though i had my doubts from the onset.
I have every right to my opinion,if am curious or not sure about something can't i ask?
It is a straight forward question,if you ask me the same question i will give you honest
answers because i don't have anything to hide,i am always myself anytime,anywhere
offline and on line. I just wanted you to know that everybody here is not so naive
that we don't know when someone is making up stories,in case you don't know
(that is agreeing that you are not Nigerian) undecided we Nigerians are very intelligent and
smart people and i believe that you must have noticed that you are dealing with
educated people here.I rest my case.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by KollyJay(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2008
@ tyna1 and senia,

I have started doubting him too when i read his posts from the following threads:

1.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=125614.msg2291964#msg2291964

call +1 765 345 6787

Ask for Josh.

2.   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=136482.msg2293231#msg2293231 

Simple - join part of our research team. You will sleep with 70 women in one month without condom and you will be tested for HIV before and after the job - the research is to actually see to how rampant the HIV virus is spreading - interested? It is real - you will earn 1 million naira every month you participate. Call + 1 236 876 5678 and ask for Virus for Taste Ltd.

@tosh,
sorry bro, just curious to know how a citizen of US/UK or wotever come about Lagos land linein 10days, ? lol, I might be wrong anyway.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by tyna1(f): 8:54am On May 31, 2008
grin grin grin hehehe the truth is gradually coming out.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:26am On May 31, 2008
so this poster lied or what?

all this jobless nigerians that have not even smelled IKEJA not to talk of AIrport sef,long hisssssssssssssss

poster if u lied about this relocation of a thing, i suggest u get a life dude and stop hoping for what will never happen,because your ass is already gummed to that country, nigeria,so stay there and shaaaaaarrrrrrrraaaaaaaapppp
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by toshacer: 2:33pm On May 31, 2008
I see there are more fools around than I thought. So you are claiming those numbers are Nigerian numbers or those names are Nigerian names or what exactly is your dumb head thinking about? @KollyJay
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 31, 2008
its a fool dat knows a fool,so i guess u r one of them,or dont u think so? undecided
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by tyna1(f): 2:44pm On May 31, 2008
jennykadry:

its a fool that knows a fool,so i guess you're one of them,or don't u think so? undecided

My sista no mind the guy.I wonder why he has not answered my innocent questions.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by toshacer: 3:45pm On May 31, 2008
tyna1:

My sista no mind the guy.I wonder why he has not answered my innocent questions.

Give me one good reason why I should answer whatever questions your dumbhead asked me? After insinuating that I am Nigerian and living in Nigeria, I should prove you wrong? What audacity.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by toshacer: 3:56pm On May 31, 2008
tyna1:

@siena thank you
@poster i don't know you,how can i have issues with you.If you check all my comments
on this topic i was never rude to you even though i had my doubts from the onset.
I have every right to my opinion,if am curious or not sure about something can't i ask?
It is a straight forward question,if you ask me the same question i will give you honest
answers because i don't have anything to hide,i am always myself anytime,anywhere
offline and on line. I just wanted you  to know that everybody here is not so naive
that we don't  know when someone is making up stories,in case you don't know
(that is agreeing that you are not Nigerian) undecided we Nigerians are very intelligent and
smart people and i believe that you must have noticed that you are dealing with
educated people here.I rest my case.

With your doubts /insinuations that I am Nigerian and live in Nigeria - you sure dont fall amongst the very intelligent/smart Nigerians I have met -
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by tyna1(f): 5:58pm On May 31, 2008
@poster "People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege"
I think you have already abused that privilege,because i did not insult you or
if you feel i did please how?  I can't understand why you are so aggressive and rude.
For your type silence will be the best answer.Goodbye fake oyibo
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by KollyJay(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
@ tosh,

My bad there motherfucker, lol, but must u really use all stupidy fucking yankee slangs? guess wot? we know how to use them better here, ok?

asshole,

Sorry aiight?

So when is the trip? I can welcome u @ MMIA. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by abujabooks(f): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
@babycool

I will email you.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 21, 2008
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by ayomifull(f): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2008
oaziz:

This is a nice topic. I actually started planning moving back home next year. My plan started in 2006. My settling place would be Abuja. I lived in Lagos for 19 years. I moved to Abuja in 1997 after my mum was posted there. I came to the US in 2001. I am married and have one kid with second one on the way next month. I know everything about Abuja. Abuja is a very nice place to live. Abuja of 2008 is now 25 times better than that of 2001.

I have told many friends that I am moving back to Nigeria, believe me no Nigerian friends have been in support of it. These are people that I met in America, that I am even doing better than them. Waoh! I have never seen people talk bad about their country like my so called friend. They see nothing good about Nigeria. One even told me he would live and die in America.

I consider myself lucky because my mum was offered to buy the 3 bedroom duplex she was given by the government since 1997. She was not interested in the house and contacted me which I paid the 1.5 million dollars deposit [color=#990000][/color]to the FCDA in Abuja in 2006. Now I pay 35,000 naira mortgage on it every month through my mum. The mortgage was financed through Aso savings.

Guys, I am pleading with you all to please take the opportunity going on in Nigeria, particularly Abuja. One day your body would reject the gruesome cold weather, abuse, and humiliation we go through in other people's country.

There is no place like nigeria, because that is the only place I feel the real freedom is. Even the westerners who live in Nigeria find it better to live in Nigeria than their country.

Deposit?
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2008
My mistake brother, it was 1.5 million naira.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by ayomifull(f): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
oaziz:

My mistake brother, it was 1.5 million naira.

U scared the hell out of me. Not a brother anyway but a sister. I beg if anything like that comes out again to your knowledge i dont mind o.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by princessk1: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by ikeyman00(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2009
I_laugh

so have u relocate yet?
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 26, 2009
tosh_acer,

young man, why dont you take a trip to:orile,sari-iganmu,mushin and bariga in lagos, then you also try obiagu, abakpa in enugu, then you try and berth at durumi and nyanya in abuja, after going to this plces, i doubt if you will still have your boxers or your singlets on your body,then and there you will kno the real naija grin
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by toshacer: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
mobuch:

tosh_acer,

young man, why dont you take a trip to:orile,sari-iganmu,mushin and bariga in lagos, then you also try obiagu, abakpa in enugu, then you try and berth at durumi and nyanya in abuja, after going to this plces, i doubt if you will still have your boxers or your singlets on your body,then and there you will kno the real naija grin

and who told you these are places i have never been?
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2009
So Tosh, how was your relocation?

Settled in ok?
wink
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by smithdg: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2009
First of all I greet every contributor who has in one way or the other clarify this guy on his wish or plan of relocation .

But one thing I want everyone of us including me once a resident of Madrid , Spain , is that nothing like home , this is the greatest mistake we youth have been making , i must confess , even here in Madrid things are even more excruciating than the " forbidden Nigeria" as they use to say , come see fellow Nigerians loitering all around corners doing nothing ,

But I am quite sure if they are in Nigeria for awhile at least they must have done something reasonable with their wasted time .

Nigeria is the best place , let us be patriotic, and respect the law of the land even when we have despotic leaders that respect the law of the Land .

I know one day , Nigeria , and the Nigerians will be one of the best developed nation in the world like US , Canada, UK and the rest .

Stay in your country , stop running from your shadow

Smith

Resident of Spain
Now relocated fully in Nigeria
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2009
"Smith", you've used the word, patriotic.

That's where people often go wrong - not wanting to live in Nigeria does not make you unpatriotic - patriotic or not, you have a choice where you may prefer to live.

The "no place like home" cry is just that - a saying.
Home to different people means different things, so I don't agree with that saying at all. What may work for one, may not work for another.

And point of correction - not every Nigerian abroad is running from their "shadow" as you put it, and not every Nigerian abroad is a waster. Those that "loiter doing nothing" are in charge of their own destiny - if someone's illegal, and made no plans before they left Nigeria, they'll of course have difficulty getting employed gainfully.

Or do you mean every Nigerian in Nigeria is successful? Do they all have jobs? Are there no loiterers amongst them?

True, Nigeria may get better, as for being on a level with the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, hmm. I doubt the time we have left before the world ends is long enough for that massive change to take place.

I'm a realist, and say things as I see them.
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2009
No where like Nigeria our country.

If you got the money, Naija is a gr8 place to be thou we are still lacking behind. But when you got no money it's like HEAT! But if you relocate abroad without no money! no papers!! its HELL FIRE!!!  grin

The best places in Nigeria to relocate are:
Abuja & Lagos.

Abuja is a cool environment, quiet & lovely place to be. Electricity is more constant, good roads & other facilities provided but very expensive to live.

Lagos is another crazy world, adventurous city, but alot of fun out there. If you wanna stay in Lagos, I will advise you to relocate to VI, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah and hmm,  Ikeja is cool too,

The western world wasn't developed in a day. I believe Nigeria will get better one day.

smithdg:

First of all I greet every contributor who has in one way  or the other clarify this guy  on his wish or  plan of relocation .

But one thing I want  everyone of us including me  once a resident of  Madrid , Spain , is that nothing like home , this is the greatest mistake we youth have been making , i must confess , even here in Madrid things are even more excruciating than the " forbidden Nigeria" as they use to say , come see  fellow Nigerians loitering all around corners doing nothing ,

But I am quite sure if they are in Nigeria for awhile at least they must have done something reasonable with their wasted time .

Nigeria is the best place , let us be patriotic, and respect the law of the land even when we have despotic leaders that respect the law of the Land .

I know one day , Nigeria , and the Nigerians will be one of the best developed nation in the world like US , Canada, UK  and the rest .

Stay in your country , stop running from your shadow

Smith

Resident of Spain
Now relocated fully in Nigeria

This doesn't apply to everybody.  grin

The problem with most people is that they don't do their research well before they travel abroad to seek for greener pasture.  grin
Re: 10 Days In Nigeria And I Am Planning To Relocate To Nigeria. by guoxiubin: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
@Poster, u wanted commets abi? na u have them. BUT I DONT BELIEVE YOU ONE BIT, LIAR LIAR!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania / Canadian Skilled Workers Visa Application / Dana Air Extends Akwa United Sponsorship Deal…congratulates Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.