Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man (4222 Views)

Share How You Were Turned Down While Trying To Seduce The Opposite Sex / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? / How To Seduce The Woman Of Your Dreams And Make Her Yours Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by leqe(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2008
a few months ago this would not have been a big issue in the UK, especially as every beautiful lady was wrapped up in jackets from head to toe. the problem started with the shocking good turn of weather. the way the London girls have gone out of their way to make men have their john thomases wondering why they have to work all day is alarming. the innocent man on his way to work now finds it hard to cover erections when in trains and buses.

men: have you noticed this trend too?

women: what have we done to deserve this?
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by HRhotness(f): 11:19pm On May 23, 2008
lol
someone learnt a new term wink

even me sef I get harassed by all the show of skin grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by leqe(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2008
@hrhotness
lol
yes now, i was getting tired of using 'willie'

the show of skin gets so unbelievely high, heard from someone that most unwanted pregnancy cases come in summer
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by HRhotness(f): 11:24pm On May 23, 2008
me i no blame guys oh

i even get turned on by some of what these girls where grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by dejiman1: 11:35pm On May 23, 2008
Actually Really,  I am about coming to the UK . What I think is You guys and gals should just take am JEJE  wink grin grin grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by presido1: 11:37pm On May 23, 2008
When the erection starts knock the mojo with middle finger e-go dierect sharp sharp.
Kant u control urself? wetin u neffa see b4 grin grin grin grin
make u no rap somebody oh

But the tin too much jare, u will see some their skirt is just like 2 or 3 handkerchief put together with stapler.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by leqe(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2008
@dejiman
if you're planning to act all saint-ish, then just avoid london, these summer girls are ready to start walking about in tongs, especially the 19 to 27ish ones

@presido
abeg i've tried my best, super-tight boxers from matalan has been my saving grace ooh, it's normal with the whites, but now, even naija girls sef are into it.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by 4Him1(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2008
why the complaint? simply pick one of the many and enjoy the rest of ur summer.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by TheSly: 11:50pm On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

why the complaint? simply pick one of the many and enjoy the rest of your summer.
One or AMAP? . . . . . grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 23, 2008
leqe:

@presido
abeg i've tried my best, super-tight boxers from matalan has been my saving grace ooh, it's normal with the whites, but now, even naija girls sef are into it.

ha ha grin grin grin grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by chisimdi(f): 11:52pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

@sly u go wound oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by presido1: 11:52pm On May 23, 2008
Lege
Matalan will not solve anyffin, just buy those brown solo tape and the tape the tin for your laps anytime
u wanna go out. 50% solved. undecided undecided
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by 4Him1(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

That depends on the energy level of lege. I would suggest 1 for now since this is his first summer to pick. Let him get experience first.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 23, 2008
But the tin too much jare, u will see some their skirt is just like 2 or 3 handkerchief put together with stapler.

The shorter the better tongue
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 11:54pm On May 23, 2008
stillwater:

The shorter the better tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm surprised at you oh. . .it's better if the skirt is all the way to the knees na grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 23, 2008
Dey there cheesy
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by 4Him1(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2008
RampantT:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm surprised at you oh. . .it's better if the skirt is all the way to the knees na grin grin cheesy cheesy

what's the difference? you can always slide it down if you want. grin
Better a small one for easier access. tongue
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by leqe(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2008
@4him
as for me, i'm a one man one girl type, the problem is that these summer girls can tempt the pope cheesy

@rampant
abi ooh
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 11:58pm On May 23, 2008
4 Him:

what's the difference? you can always slide it down if you want. grin
Better a small one for easier access. tongue
Na wa o . . .

Good thing I'm told not to wear skirts jare. . .jean pant all the way grin

stillwater:

Dey there cheesy
dey where. . .

leqe:

@rampant
abi ooh
tell them obut you wnt catch me with a long skirt sha grin
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by presido1: 11:59pm On May 23, 2008
I see one, one day na only bra and skirt she wear.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by 4Him1(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2008
leqe:

@4him
as for me, i'm a one man one girl type, the problem is that these summer girls can tempt the pope cheesy

then pick one and let ur mind be at rest abi.  cheesy

RampantT:

Na wa o . . .

Good thing I'm told not to wear skirts jare. . .jean pant all the way grin

and u suppose those are more secure?  grin All it takes is . . .  tongue
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by TheSly: 12:00am On May 24, 2008
chisimdi:

@sly u go wound oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abeg comot for road. . . . . . . . .Na today? cool
Im no rookie in that area. . . . . . . . . Thank God for summer though. . . cool
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 12:02am On May 24, 2008
presido1:

I see one, one day na only bra and skirt she wear.

lmao!!
no blame them na
here, sometimes I wear sports braand tank top to jog, she na my fault the sun is 90 degrees grin cheesy

4 Him:

and u suppose those are more secure? grin All it takes is . . . tongue
Not really, if the girl is not in the mood, nothing can take it off
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 12:03am On May 24, 2008
The Sly:

Abeg comot for road. . . . . . . . .Na today? cool
I'm no rookie in that area. . . . . . . . . Thank God for summer though. . . cool
abi o. , naked beach all the way!! cool
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by leqe(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2008
@4him
i have one, but these summer girls make her look like she's from the 80's. how will man be faithful under this 280atm pressure.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 12:04am On May 24, 2008
leqe:

@4him
i have one, but these summer girls make her look like she's from the 80's. how will man be faithful under this 280atm pressure.

lmao!!
oh my gawwwwd!!
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Nobody: 12:04am On May 24, 2008
Look the other way, Lege!!!!! tongue
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Rebellious(f): 12:04am On May 24, 2008
@topic, Yeah we had a meeting about how we plan to seduce men because there's nothing better to do. We are going to dress lightly not because it's hot but because we want the "innocent" men to stare at us and possibly have an accident while he's at it. Surprisingly, only women wear light clothing during summer. Men cover up and wear thick coats all the time even when there's a heat wave because they are blameless and pure. Happy now?
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 12:06am On May 24, 2008
Rebellious:

@topic, Yeah we had a meeting about how we plan to seduce men because there's nothing better to do. We are going to dress lightly not because it's hot but because we want the innocent men to stare at us. Surprisingly, only women wear light clothes during summer. Men cover up and wear thick coats all the time even when there's a heat wave because they are blameless and pure. Happy now?
you guys have meetings and I was not invited ? angry angry angry
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by 4Him1(m): 12:06am On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

Not really, if the girl is not in the mood, nothing can take it off

true but then . . .  wink

leqe:

@4him

if you have one then you shldnt be looking at all. If they are bothering you now what will happen when they strip in ur presence?
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by Rebellious(f): 12:07am On May 24, 2008
RampantT:

you guys have meetings and I was not invited angry angry angry

Check either your voicemail or junk mail. It might be there.
Re: The Uk Summer: Operation Seduce The Innocent Man by RampantT(f): 12:07am On May 24, 2008
4 Him:

true but then . . . wink
stop talking in riddles jo. . .but then. . then what? grin grin

Rebellious:

Check either your voicemail or junk mail. It might be there.
checking. . .checking. ,
both empty grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Name Can We Give This? Checkout What This Sexy Girl Is Doing [PICTURE] / What Could Lead To This(pixs 21 +) / Ladies, How To Be A Good Wife(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.