Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Testimony: What God Did For Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony: What God Did For Me. (936 Views)

What Christians Did For Muslims In Kaduna State / Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony: What God Did For Me. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2013
I want to give a testimony of my life here and what the Almighty God did for me.

I come from a poor family but my parents were devout christians. My mama was a member of more than 10 church organisations. We used to attend morning mass, evening prayer sessions. We made our confessions. Prayed every morning before rising from mat and every night before going back to the same infested mat. During holidays, when I visit my papa's shop, we had to go through angelus at 12 noon. Then we had evening rosary prayers done by many children in the street. I had chaplets. Lots of them. My birthday and christmas gifts were chaplets and statues of dead white jews (a.k.a. saints). And there were the confessions. Compulsory or no holy communion. And I can't miss the holy communion or I'll be an outcast and answer questions from dad. So, I confessed. I confessed even of sins I didn't commit.

Anyway, that point is that I believed and I asked God for miracles and wonders in my life, and God did miracles and wonders in my life. Yes he did. At least that's what I believed then. I made a list of things I wanted and asked god to do them according to his will. He did all. Here they are:

I asked God to get me into a top nigerian university. God got me into 2 top european universities.

I asked God to find me a good loving wife. God found me a perfect wife.

I asked God to help me find a good job. Gob made it that I didn't even need to work for someone else.

I asked God for a good house. He gave me a mansion

I was dreaming of my neighbour's Peugeot 406, back then. If I mention the car He gave me, none of you will believe, but to God be the glory.

I used to be sick a lot when I was a child, I asked God to rid me of diseases, and he did! 10 years witout going to the hospital!

I asked God to bless my marriage with a child. He gave me 2 wonderful children.

I don't know why He was always doubling and multiplying my blessings?

I used to spend weeks fighting for visa at embassies and had long waits and checks at airports around the world. One day I got mad and asked God almighty to do something about it. Well, suffice it to say that there are only a few countries today that I would require a visa to visit. And they are the ones I don't need or want to go to.

God was wonderful. He was marvelous. He did miracles in my life.

That was when I believed.

To be continued...
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by Ice4jez(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
jesus is Lord of all.u ve 2 month to repent or u die.
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
is this about you or are you playing as usual ? cheesy
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
obadiah777: is this about you or are you playing as usual ? cheesy

No be play o! I used to believe.
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

No be play o! I used to believe.
ok continue the interesting story and we can look at the symptoms and the prognosis before we diagnose and prescribe wink
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
obadiah777: ok continue the interesting story and we can look at the symptoms and the prognosis before we diagnose and prescribe wink

Patience.
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Patience.
let me start the diagnosis by telling you right up front that you were in the church of satan. so i can see why you became disillusioned. rosary beads and confessing your sins and pictures of dead white men etc etc. brah ? you were in the church of satan grin grin grin
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by buchai: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
God is good All the time and All the time God is good. Please continue your testimony.
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by FearGodAndLive: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2013
We await the remainder of the story, my dear AS.
Good morning.
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2013
FearGodAndLive: We await the remainder of the story, my dear AS.
Good morning.

Patience.
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2013

Alfa, common continue this story or you die a most hilarious death!
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
SimonAndal:
Alfa, common continue this story or you die a most hilarious death!

Patience.
Re: Testimony: What God Did For Me. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2013

Screw you and your patience! I give up!!!!!! I'm going to make meth!

(1) (Reply)

The Tree Of Life / The School Of CHRIST. / Christianity And Salvation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.