Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (41252 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by simplyme3(f): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
born2fuck: Why wheelchair when daughter is not disable, she not fit tie rapper put her back use better expensive aso oke tight ham wella.

Oyinbo go kill us at last

WheelChair? You must be going crazy.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Keshi5(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wat is so speciaL about mercies johnson&her pikin@ d airport..abeg mak una no dey post rubbish here
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by nawahoo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Just wandering why the pix of the child of every celebrity must be cute. Can't you guys just try/manage to be truthful. Name wah for una o.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by comtem2011: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
anita.411:
wetin ur eye find reach for the bra area in the first place....#ODE
. Pls u ppl shd nt fight o. MJ DEY ENJOY HER LYF. DONT B ANGRY WIT EACH OTHER.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by comtem2011: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
Nothing to say so you resort to cursing ? undecided
why all these nw, stop d insult pls! Oya smile.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
simply_me:

no it doesnt work. It breaks down on getting to Nigeria. Mumu

Mgbeke, am sure you haven't even seen one in your life. Do you even know how it works!

Village cockroach
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by rallymento(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hooo haaaa! Mercy johnson bu ala! Obu allah! Chei!! As for the muslim brotherhood, the act of under age marriage is an act of lust and selfishness. Just because u want to pipe a virgin sister, u now go and get an under aged grl? Our people will say 'anyi aga eji makana ikpu na ato uto were raa nwata eku na aka? Mbaa oooooo! God forbid!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sunglow: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
[size=18pt]I have the right to Marry PURITY![/size]

[img]http://beritamuslim.files./2011/09/muhammad-dan-aisyah-1.png[/img]

[img]http://loveopium.ru/content/2013/03/child/07.jpg[/img]
.Dont mind does perverts*spites*:@

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by leonard509(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
mercy johnson a.k.a matured mercy. .fire dey go jare cool
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
comtem2011: why all these nw, stop d insult pls! Oya smile.
Why quote me? Did you see ME a.k.a Sanboy25 resort to insult on this thread ? You're quoting the wrong person bro... undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by richoko60: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
lovely i love the name purity
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Chimerase(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wsdm:
Muslims are known to preserve all the activities of their religion. However, not all the practices are made compulsory for them. Go and study little aspect of Islamic knowledge and you will realise that some actions are compulsory while some are optional which the underage marriage falls. I personally do not practice it but i am not suppose to stop those who wants to practice it.
sharapu!!! angry
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Godson201333(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wow she is now damn big with saggy boooobs...still beautiful thhough..
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by salt1: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
My answers are here:

1 Logic : how logical is it for a 60year old man to marry a 9year old?
2 Indescencies: I don't know how you define decency. Marrying four wives?
3 Blasphemy: again the two religions define blasphemy differently but in one, the blasphemer is not killed but left for the blasphemed to judge
4 Intolerance: you shouldn't even include this one. Who bombs the other's place of worship?
5 Unclad: for one sex only, right? Laughable!
6 Consistency: with sound reasoning, like child marriage or polygamy? I don't understand you
7 Alterations: of what? The only constant thing is change.
8 Contradictions: with what? You've just said you don't practice everything in your religion
9 Versions: I agree that there are different versions of the Bible making it easy to understand unlike yours where you can only talk to or hear from your Creator in a language you don't understand!

Wsdm:
Sorry i don't intend to derail the thread but i only replied someone.
When it comes to throwing bomb, is not peculiar to the Muslim countries. It is the latest trend in modern warfare.
I am not ready to start listing the disgusting things in Christianity but check the meaning of these words and compare your Christian practice with each of them, hence the answer to your question;
1 Logic
2 Indescencies
3 Blasphemy
4 Intolerance
5 Unclad
6 Consistency
7 Alterations
8 Contradictions
9 Versions.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by hot937(f): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
[size=18pt]I have the right to Marry PURITY![/size]

[img]http://beritamuslim.files./2011/09/muhammad-dan-aisyah-1.png[/img]

[img]http://loveopium.ru/content/2013/03/child/07.jpg[/img]

100 Million likes

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by 30secs(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
See as she dirty! Mtcwww
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Chukwutobi: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
kkkp: Rubbish!!! Jobless mod
u be yerima?!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Amozever12: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
OCTAVO: OMG! Mercy's arms are getting larger. cry .
And how did you want her arms to be? Abeg, let her be.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by orji63(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mercy Johnson has written her name in gold and no amount of de traction from the jaded Tonto Dike cud reduce her fame and achievement.Baby carry go we luv you.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by peacefuljaykay: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Moneyyyyyyyy gudooooooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by bebechuks: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Anddddddddd action.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
This fraudster that thinks she can defraud innocent people of their hard earned money,anyways she has realised am a true born kogi girl too that can't easily fall for her cheap scam.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by orji63(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
What does that have to do with you ? Why quote me in the first place ?
orji63: Mercy Johnson has written her name in gold and no amount of de traction from the jaded Tonto Dike cud reduce her fame and achievement.Baby carry go we luv you.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by AfonneChinwe(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mother and Daughter are doing real good. I like that!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25: It seems to me that she's not wearing a bra... undecided
wetin carry ur big eyes go der?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
amykuzy: wetin carry ur big eyes go der?
Don't start me up
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by slimmygold1(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
SEE DIS IDIOT FRM THE HIGHEST ORDER,HW DO U KNW SHE'S NOT WEARING BRA.Iso eto
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Miraclebaby1109: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Okay, thanks
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
slimmy gold: SEE DIS IDIOT FRM THE HIGHEST ORDER,HW DO U KNW SHE'S NOT WEARING BRA.Iso eto
That's why I said 'SEEMS', can't you read ?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2013

What does it have to do with anything?stupid comment! While you are at it why don't you tell us whether she wearing panties or not! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by vicarlicious: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
She looks darker .what happened.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by beckyberry: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
anita.411:
seems tn me that u stole the bra and covered ur eyes with them ... mtcheeew
tell him oooo,sum pple dnt tink b4 dey type.if he doesnt knw hw women luks afta dey give birth.he should go ask his moda instead of pokenosein.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emaka Ike And His Family [Pictures] / Kunle Afolayan Flaunts His New House (photos) / Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.