Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (41241 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, All Grown Up / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture / Picture Of Mercy Johnson & Her Daughter, Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by OCTAVO: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
I
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by born2boink(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Why wheelchair when daughter is not disable, she not fit tie rapper put her back use better expensive aso oke tight ham wella.

Oyinbo go kill us at last

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
What does that have to do with you ? Why quote me in the first place ?
wetin ur eye find reach for the bra area in the first place....#ODE

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Neaman(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Front page materials self...while some worth-reading materials are lavishing behind publicity.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by johnstar(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ok....... Nxt
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by eaglechild: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
The potential outcome of all beautiful 'Purities' in Nigeria.

Born on Monday
Betrothed on Tuesday
Broken on Wednesday
Birthed on Thursday
Bled to death on Friday
Buried on Saturday

The life story of Purity Yerima.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
anita.411:
wetin ur eye find reach for the bra area in the first place....#ODE
I watch where ever I want to or do I need your permission to scrutinize the pic ? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
I watch where ever I want to or do I need your permission to scrutinize the pic ? undecided
mtcheeew ... big id1ot like u

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
anita.411:
Nothing to say so you resort to cursing ? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
born2fuck: Why wheelchair when daughter is not disable, she not fit tie rapper put her back use better expensive aso oke tight ham wella.

Oyinbo go kill us at last

@born2fuck

Bush goat, is that a wheel chair or a trolley
Folks like u need to visit countries like Benin republic at least for a start, since thats what u may be able to afford, so u can know what westernization is all about. Smh#
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy25:
id1ot bas.tard

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nairaland peeps don stop commenting to follow what was happening... smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
anita.411:
id1ot bas.tard
Babe you don't want me to start cursing you, so let's just leave it at this point, OK?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by mankind80(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
anita.411:
anita abi wetin u call urslffree d guy na..evwibdy has right to say his/her view on any matter!..drop urz and leave oders for theirs. Iz pple like u dat wil leave ur comfort zone to where u gonna b stabbed!..*fooool*

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by TabletMan: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
grin

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Deschil: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sanboy u r so immature! Anita dearie please forgive him.
Sanboy25:

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by obi123: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wsdm:
... And Christians have being worshiping idol for more than 2000 years. I wish you all understand that there are things that look disgusting to others about any religion.
At least Muslims have laws that governs all their activities even though it doesn't sound good to you. If not western induced ideologies, what moral conduct do you have in your Christianity that can be used to govern mankind?

this is beyond religion it should be against the law to have sexual relations with a little girl simple.Marrying little children shouldn't sound good to any right thinking adult male/female regardless of religion .Children are our future, they should not be tortured for sexual gratification .
children are at a great risk of fistula, a debilitating condition that causes chronic incontinence caused by premature child birth caused by premature sex.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Sanboy25: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Deschil: Sanboy u r so immature! Anita dearie please forgive him.
Anita is that your alternate account ?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nonybb: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Some muslimah senators are watching and waiting to grab purity if eventually the law scales through. They wanted a little adventures like Prophet muhammad
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by lastpage: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Krasid: Tonto Dikeh may have said trash tongue lashing Mercy Johnson,but the proud mama isn't bordered.

Spotted in the picture below is Mercy Johnson and her cute daughter Purity at the airport,waiting to board a flight.Purity is a big girl indeed.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22486/25/mercy-johnson-chills-with-purity-at-the-airport.html

So, your job is to take her picture and post it on Nairaland, each and every time she did something, no matter how silly? shocked shocked
See what "Freebee advert" on Nairaland is causing

Leave the woman alone, at least she has married her Prince and heaven did not fall.
Get a real job.

Lastpage!

BTW: I know some of you folks take your own pix and write stories about yourself anonymously on nairaland.
Its just VAIN.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by IAMBREEZY: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
U guys re sick.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mercy j is very ugly you pple praiz her because she was a celeb i wonder hw she 4 be if she no get moni view her armpit na...make una no use badmout folow me o bt i don talk de trut.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Rycedee(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
This Baby is grown already oh! Cute...i have fours words for them 'like mother like daughter'
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by point5: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ok...nxt topic
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by juman(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nice picture.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Wsdm: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
obi123:

this is beyond religion it should be against the law to have sexual relations with a little girl simple.Marrying little children shouldn't sound good to any right thinking adult male/female regardless of religion .Children are our future, they should not be tortured for sexual gratification .
children are at a great risk of fistula, a debilitating condition that causes chronic incontinence caused by premature child birth caused by premature sex.
Muslims are known to preserve all the activities of their religion. However, not all the practices are made compulsory for them. Go and study little aspect of Islamic knowledge and you will realise that some actions are compulsory while some are optional which the underage marriage falls. I personally do not practice it but i am not suppose to stop those who wants to practice it.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
anita.411:
Sanboy is actually a female! Quit using abusive words!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Timijo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
Krasid: Tonto Dikeh may have said trash tongue lashing Mercy Johnson,but the proud mama isn't bordered.

Spotted in the picture below is Mercy Johnson and her cute daughter Purity at the airport,waiting to board a flight.Purity is a big girl indeed.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22486/25/mercy-johnson-chills-with-purity-at-the-airport.html
Which kind nonsense is this? Is it by force to open a thread? And the moderator too posted this on the frontpage. I don't know how this affect the problem of Nigeria positively?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by Wsdm: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
salt 1:

What looks disgusting to you about Christianity?
Whatever it is cannot compare with a 70year old casting eyes on a ten year old grand-daughter.

What laws govern the bombs that go off daily in Muslim countries?

Please let's not derail the thread!
Sorry i don't intend to derail the thread but i only replied someone.
When it comes to throwing bomb, is not peculiar to the Muslim countries. It is the latest trend in modern warfare.
I am not ready to start listing the disgusting things in Christianity but check the meaning of these words and compare your Christian practice with each of them, hence the answer to your question;
1 Logic
2 Indescencies
3 Blasphemy
4 Intolerance
5 Unclad
6 Consistency
7 Alterations
8 Contradictions
9 Versions.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport by simplyme3(f): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chillisauce: Does this baby carrier work in nigeria roads?

Purity is getting bigger! Just like her mama

no it doesnt work. It breaks down on getting to Nigeria. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother / Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.