Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now (16987 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
nadia_SA:
angry angry
what's wrong with this one?
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by bright007(f): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
sighs with relief
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Demdem(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Drdreluv: Charity

at my discretion
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Demdem(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
4 Play: The man is an embarrassment on TV as he is not articulate and doesn't come across as in command of the issues.

spots on.
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by kpolli(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2013
sheyie2007: We need fashola as president... Enough with all this presidents with poor communication skills angry I'm disappointed.. Well, obasanjo was worse, I felt like burning my passport when I watched his interview

So you want a non-performing President who can communicate properly with reporters
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Ediss(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
angryCan't we say or see any good about our very own for once, hmmmm your papa no go fit hold microphone not to comeout to talk o, but ur jobless life na to dey talk anyhow.I rest my case lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nonsens..wetin consine me?
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by MistadeRegal(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mepounds: I know he will always give gud account of himself and the country as he has always done.Haters must talk sha.
Even the Bible says if thou doeth well will thou not be accepted" so no need of talking of hate!
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by taharqa2: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Demdem:
Really, retardeen is indicting himself. Whose responsibility is to make sure such doesn't happen? US, Russia
He just told the whole world he isn't competent. Shame.
I guess, going by this 'logic' : various USA Govts that have employed very strong armed methods against a ton of Latin American Govts over the years (from infilterating their Intelligence and Financial infrastruction, to applying specific sanctions and threats, to manipulating political events, including in a few in stance, orchestrating d removal of Govts in some of these Latin American countries, etc) ALL cos d US accuses these countries of complicity and/or incapacity to stopping the flow of DRUGS to the buyers in d States, are INCOMPETENT? Right? I mean it surely is d 'responsibility' of d US Govt to 'make sure such (ie, d massive demand and buying of drugs by Americans) doesn't happen', right?....... *smh*

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
Demdem: Someone kindly send me the video link. Wanna assess the Retardeen myself.
When you finish assessing him, please lemme know. I'll only stick to your assessment. grin
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by dazzy4real(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
la_unique: Fresh air till Biafra becomes a country again

Abeg where this one come from?
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by 3ace(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
No be the same CNN wey no gree show hin advert be dis?
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by emmanuel4758(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
cnn.how does nigeria fight corruption.presido.nigeria is goin through transformation agenda bt some people got it wrong when dey say nigeria is corrupt no govtment of d world dat is nt corrupt even usa especialy mexico where govt suport gangstar for political gain bt coming to nigeria through efcc we ar winin d war against corruption and i hope when international comunity join hand to fight corruption it wil be better for us and any country out der ..updatin more.....
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hope it is not Christiane Amanpour that is interviewing him?
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Demdem(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
[s]
taharqa2: I guess, going by this 'logic' : various USA Govts that have employed very strong armed methods against a ton of Latin American Govts over the years (from infilterating their Intelligence and Financial infrastruction, to applying specific sanctions and threats, to manipulating political events, including in a few in stance, orchestrating d removal of Govts in some of these Latin American countries, etc) ALL cos d US accuses these countries of complicity and/or incapacity to stopping the flow of DRUGS to the buyers in d States, are INCOMPETENT? Right? I mean it surely is d 'responsibility' of d US Govt to 'make sure such (ie, d massive demand and buying of drugs by Americans) doesn't happen', right?....... *smh*
[/s]

Complete crap.
Make another analogy as it relates to their natural resource. Is hard drugs their natural resource. Read again the post I qouted and my response.
It's the duty of the retardeen to secure our resources for the good use of the people.
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
berem: When you finish assessing him, please lemme know. I'll only stick to your assessment. grin

Isn't it amazing that so far no retardeenic follower has been able to provide something. Most likely, Jonathan disgraced them again.
Anyway, I promise to be fair when I see one. Thanks for the trust
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by YoursGEJ(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
make him go tell them say we don dey get electricity 34 hours a day

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2013
EbiJUNIRO: Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Org.
for 2015.... join d campaign!!
Abey teubara O!
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
gboss4sure: All of una yarning dust cant even stand in front of a 100 seaters church and shout hallelujah but to make noise runs in your lineage
then y is he the president if he can't speak in public
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by emmanuel4758(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
cnn. wy did u let go sudan president when un tag him wanted.presido uno i didnt invite him to nigeria dis is a.u meetin and a.u ignore un call for his arrest he is in nigeria becos of a.u and i dnt see any reason to oppose a.u in oda to obey un nigerian is an inteligent state we do tinz acordin to rule of law .updatin more

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by nijanigga: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gej on cnn last time " ... that is not correct, that is not correct and I've said this severally ...". Typical Nigerian Ph.D holder. listen to min 3:30
source;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uql5VkMQSmA
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by VenOmswiftTM(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Demdem: Someone kindly send me the video link. Wanna assess the Retardeen myself.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Horus(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Llosh0d9bFM/UBZLzywIsBI/AAAAAAAAAYM/BFKBKjURuZw/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fam9uYXRoYTMzbi5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-779618[/img]

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2013
VenOm-swift™:
You wan see your PAPA??

Na retardeen I wan see. Not interested in ur papa. Or is he the Retardeen
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by ddeola: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
All this marketing will not change anything in the economy, not even the perspective of white house. So stop chasing shadows and please deliver on your promises. Nigerians are still waiting
Re: President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Horus: [img]http://4.bp..com/-Llosh0d9bFM/UBZLzywIsBI/AAAAAAAAAYM/BFKBKjURuZw/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fam9uYXRoYTMzbi5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-779618[/img]
This is wicked!

Jah Rastafarai! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Staff Welcome Newly-Reappointed Chairman, Yakubu Back To Office / Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe (360° View Video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.