Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl (27152 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by iamsexy: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
spongeback: It's getting boring now all this people that come here to complain about the celeb topic that make FP no one asked you to click on the story if you find a story not up to your level of reasoning move to the next or go to sections to find a story that suits you no one asked you to click or even drop a comment angry

Me sef I tire for them. Is it by force to read.
Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
She doesn't look like Dakore
Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by mamagee3(f): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
She's cute!!!

She looks like her father
Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by pri3stess(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Aww she looks like her dad.
Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by sobastical: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hmm, dakore's replica. Nice one
Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by seankay(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
E be lyk say dem 1 to show us anoda pix again o.Back to d topic,hmmm djdyurbdfhjfdhjfddfhjfhhchxcxzkl
Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2013
DAFUQ IS Y'ALL TALKIN' 'BOUT
THIS BABY IS UGLY

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by obowunmi(m): 4:22am On Jul 20, 2013
Babzilla: DAFUQ IS Y'ALL TALKIN' 'BOUT
THIS BABY IS UGLY

Thx for saying the truth. The baby needs a nose job like her mom. grin grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2013
was wondering cos i also dropped a comment about i not knowing when she was gonna give birth... Ddnt knw she ad a duaghter already..... Smiling
Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by ideylaff: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl by vynzecent(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
i need a baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. / 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.