Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do? (844 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? by galaxyy: 2:45am On May 24, 2008
Please what can I do ,I meet a girlĀ  yesterday she is demanding for sex today,and I don't like sex and she said she will do anyting to have me and more so, am a married man and me and my wife understand each other.
Re: What Can I Do? by debosky(m): 2:49am On May 24, 2008
JAMB question! married man still 'meeting' girls? Trouble sleep yanga go wake am, wetin he dey find. . . .
Re: What Can I Do? by onyinye2(f): 2:51am On May 24, 2008
What kind of garbage is this. you sound like a four year old. " Mommy every time i step in the mud i get dirty" If you know something is trouble, avoid it. Men can be real children sometimes.
Re: What Can I Do? by chisimdi(f): 2:55am On May 24, 2008
debosky:

JAMB question! married man still 'meeting' girls? Trouble sleep yanga go wake am, wetin he dey find. . . .
na palava oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do? by chika98: 2:56am On May 24, 2008
onyinye2:

What kind of garbage is this. you sound like a four year old. " Mommy every time i step in the mud i get dirty" If you know something is trouble, avoid it. Men can be real children sometimes.
Men are Kids! You just have to pick your battles with them
Re: What Can I Do? by OscarJ1(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2008
dumb thread. undecided
Re: What Can I Do? by tngtech(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2008
@poster

i think you need some brain cleansing.
Re: What Can I Do? by Godalone(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2008
You do not need any advice my brother,all you need to do is to avoid her,that is all.Why are you giving yourself headache?
Re: What Can I Do? by Duduknight(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2008
@ poster
You need to man up. You sound weak right about now.
If you want to slam the chick, slam the chick. If you don't want to, then tell her to piss off.
You don't need anybody's advice for that.
Re: What Can I Do? by akpeteshi(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2008
Afterall, na opinion u dey find. YOU ARE MARRIED!!GBAM!!! we humans tend to find attractive that which we can't have. no matter how your marriage is going, tell this THING, actually scold this thing that you don't ever want to have anything to do with her. how would you feel if your wife even contemplated somtin like this?
Re: What Can I Do? by frank316(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2008
@poster, i guess you are a confused fool at forty
Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 24, 2008
orisirisi @poster and topic

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Girls A Guy Would Want / Like / Love? / Planning On Getting Married Anytime Soon,then Read This. / 10 Ways To Ruin A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.